Not going to happen. Trump's support is pretty much locked in.
Weren't you the one who was promising us President Palin in 2012?

Yes. You were.
Lay off the ACID, bubble head. I never once predicted McLame and Palin would win.

McCain was not running in 2012.

Your prediction for 2012 in June 2011:
The republican nomination will come down to two people... Palin and Bachmann... and I'd vote for either.

Just two months later you were calling Palin a "ditsy broad" and predicting Perry as Pres in 2012:

Perry hasn't even shifted into second gear yet. Palin has been at it for years. In time, people will completely forget about Palin. Perry will eclipse the ditsy broad.

Mark my words... Perry is the next President, period, end of story.

"Mark my words..."

Done!

Yes. You were.
Lay off the ACID, bubble head. I never once predicted McLame and Palin would win.

The republican nomination will come down to two people... Palin and Bachmann... and I'd vote for either.

Just two months later you were calling Palin a "ditsy broad" and predicting Perry as Pres in 2012:

Perry hasn't even shifted into second gear yet. Palin has been at it for years. In time, people will completely forget about Palin. Perry will eclipse the ditsy broad.

"Mark my words..."

Done!

That

was

awesomzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz

You must have an interesting, full life

Yes. You were.

"Mark my words..."

Done!

That was fucking awesom.

If it is Hillary it will probably be 280-300 electoral...If it is Biden or Gore 320+.

There's almost no way in hell the republicans can win Florida, Virgina and Ohio with either Co or Iowa to take the cake.
A Kasich/Rubio ticket would do it.

Obama has badly damaged the chances of any other closeted homosexual from ever winning the Presidency

What's funny is loserterianism is probably about as poisonous to win a presidential election as a candidate from blacklivesmattering attempting it. It hurts you very badly.

Dafuq?

The closes thing you ever had is Perot and Goldwater since the 1920's. Both didn't come close! Reagan spent money on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...So I wouldn't call him what you want....More so because of Amnesty and the 300 dead marines..

More like William McKinley and Harden, Calvin Coolidge! What's funny about these three is they were all dick suckers for the super rich. McKindley was elected because all the robber Barons got together to buy a president! Calvin Coolidge deregulations caused the great depression. So yes, your ideas suck!

Obama has badly damaged the chances of any other closeted homosexual from ever winning the Presidency

What's funny is loserterianism is probably about as poisonous to win a presidential election as a candidate from blacklivesmattering attempting it. It hurts you very badly.

Dafuq?

The closes thing you ever had is Perot and Goldwater since the 1920's. Both didn't come close! Reagan spent money on infrastructure, science, r&d and education...So I wouldn't call him what you want....More so because of Amnesty and the 300 dead marines..

More like William McKinley and Harden, Calvin Coolidge! What's funny about these three is they were all dick suckers for the super rich. McKindley was elected because all the robber Barons got together to buy a president! Calvin Coolidge deregulations caused the great depression. So yes, your ideas suck!

Matty, you're wrong about Coolidge and the FDR depression. That's not surprising because you just run with whatever you've been programmed to respond.

Forum List

Back