Obama has badly damaged the chances of any other closeted homosexual from ever winning the Presidency

What's funny is loserterianism is probably about as poisonous to win a presidential election as a candidate from blacklivesmattering attempting it. It hurts you very badly.
What is funny is that you don't even have a clue what you are talking about.

That 'loserterian' bogyman that you use to keep yourself in constant fear is really sad.

I've taken political science classes and probably have far more clue of what I am talking about. Fact.

You want to cut the shit out of everything that makes this nation competitive and you expect anyone outside of your dumbass bible belt to elect you? Hahahaha.

Obama has badly damaged the chances of any other closeted homosexual from ever winning the Presidency

What's funny is loserterianism is probably about as poisonous to win a presidential election as a candidate from blacklivesmattering attempting it. It hurts you very badly.
What is funny is that you don't even have a clue what you are talking about.

That 'loserterian' bogyman that you use to keep yourself in constant fear is really sad.

I've taken political science classes and probably have far more clue of what I am talking about. Fact.

You want to cut the shit out of everything that makes this nation competitive and you expect anyone outside of your dumbass bible belt to elect you? Hahahaha.
Oh, a CLASS. Really? You should get your money back.

This is another illustration in your complete lack of understanding of libertarian ism. Libertarians don't get votes in the bible belt and we pull almost equally from both the left AND the right. Everything you just stated is not libertarian - it is idiotic right wing talking points.

I hope Trump and the others on the right are listening.

That is all.

Scum that the left is:mad-61:

Illegal Immigrants Could Elect Hillary

So? What is it going to be ????

What are people on the right going to do about it? to stop the madness???

what?

lie down and take it?

how are you going to stop this?

if you do nothing you deserve all the crap that is coming! Cowards!

ok

i see

no Americans care if all these millions of illegals are brought in with the purpose of voting welfare Democrats...

ok

have it your way then ...... poor !@#$%$%^&&...have fun and enjoy then

Shall we make a silly little bet? If Trump is NOT the Republican nominee I will post a thread stating how wrong I was and that The Rabbi is the all knowing genius. If he is you must do the same and 'sing' my praises. Yes? No? Blow it out my ass?
I would TOTALLY take you up on that bet cereal :D

Shall we make a silly little bet? If Trump is NOT the Republican nominee I will post a thread stating how wrong I was and that The Rabbi is the all knowing genius. If he is you must do the same and 'sing' my praises. Yes? No? Blow it out my ass?
You're on brother :)

You're on brother :)
Mark it then :D
This should be interesting - you will be singing my praise on here in the near future :FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back