2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump ally paid sexual assault victim critical of Clinton
Source: Chicago tribune
Read more: Trump ally paid sexual assault victim critical of Clinton

A sexual-assault victim who is critical of Hillary Clinton and who appeared alongside Donald Trump before Sunday night's debate was paid $2,500 by a political action committee founded by Trump ally Roger Stone.

The Arkansas woman, Kathy Shelton, was sexually assaulted at age 12 and was the victim in a 1975 case in which Clinton was appointed to represent her then-41-year-old attacker, Thomas Alfred Taylor. Shelton has accused Clinton of crossing ethical bounds in the case, and over the past few months, Shelton has given TV and video interviews slamming Clinton.

Shelton's case has been extensively cited in conservative media as evidence that Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, does not have the best interests of women at heart.

The May payment to Shelton by the Committee to Restore America's Greatness PAC, founded by Stone, was described as "contract labor" in campaign finance reports filed with the Federal Election Commission. Asked by The Associated Press about the reason for the payment, Stone said in an email that Shelton "was extensively interviewed on video about her experience with Hillary Clinton and was paid for her time."

I miss Palin. She was hopelessly ignorant and unqualified, but she was unintentionally hilarious....

You won't be seeing much of Sarah Palin anymore. Anyone who has endorsed this ass clown, Donald Trump is DONE. They go with him.

19596140-mmmain.jpg

Look if Trump cannot keep his own Nasal passages clear what makes you all think he can manage the Government ...

First off he was merely breathing in thru his nose. Secondly, many many people have sinus issues. WTH does that have to do with the debate? I mean really.
Third, CNN fixed the setting on his mic so his sniffs would be just as loud as his voice.

Look if Trump cannot keep his own Nasal passages clear what makes you all think he can manage the Government ...

First off he was merely breathing in thru his nose. Secondly, many many people have sinus issues. WTH does that have to do with the debate? I mean really.

He has sinus problems. Let's be real, that's not normal breathing.

I have heard people breath worse than that......they has extreme sinus issues. No biggie.

first debate it was a bad mic ..

now its sinus...

I say a bad mic is following him around.

gif of bill and chelsea's face when Trump told the truth about him?

I'd just like to see a gif of Trump telling the truth.

Show yours first!

I'm not that into you, go dry hump your laptop on someone else.

Only fucking faggot could think I wasn't talking about a gif.

At what point do you guys just get tired of hating everything?

Trump ally paid sexual assault victim critical of Clinton
Source: Chicago tribune
Read more: Trump ally paid sexual assault victim critical of Clinton

A sexual-assault victim who is critical of Hillary Clinton and who appeared alongside Donald Trump before Sunday night's debate was paid $2,500 by a political action committee founded by Trump ally Roger Stone.

The Arkansas woman, Kathy Shelton, was sexually assaulted at age 12 and was the victim in a 1975 case in which Clinton was appointed to represent her then-41-year-old attacker, Thomas Alfred Taylor. Shelton has accused Clinton of crossing ethical bounds in the case, and over the past few months, Shelton has given TV and video interviews slamming Clinton.

Shelton's case has been extensively cited in conservative media as evidence that Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, does not have the best interests of women at heart.

The May payment to Shelton by the Committee to Restore America's Greatness PAC, founded by Stone, was described as "contract labor" in campaign finance reports filed with the Federal Election Commission. Asked by The Associated Press about the reason for the payment, Stone said in an email that Shelton "was extensively interviewed on video about her experience with Hillary Clinton and was paid for her time."

That's what the Reich wing will do, use a case that Hillary Clinton was forced to take as a public defender and turn it against her.

Third, CNN fixed the setting on his mic so his sniffs would be just as loud as his voice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING MIC HAS SNIFF SETTINGS !!!!!

gif of bill and chelsea's face when Trump told the truth about him?

Show yours first!

Talking to yourself again?

and the Mic a "pass gas" one too set to embarrass Trump

I have heard people breath worse than that......they has extreme sinus issues. No biggie.

Please, if Clinton sounded like that you'd be convinced she was dying of a brain tumor.

Show yours first!

Talking to yourself again?

Really, Biff?

We can hear. No need to scream. I noticed the breathing right away. Big freaking deal. I have heard worse. Some said he was holding microphone too close. Frankly I do not care.

Please, if Clinton sounded like that you'd be convinced she was dying of a brain tumor.

You have no clue what I'd be thinking. Hint: I don't think about her one way or another for that to cross m mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back