2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary is wondering how she can bribe that special prosecutor.
Special prosecutors are used to investigate government employees which Hillary Clinton is not and the Attorney General not the president hires the special prosecutor if he deems it proper. But how would Trump know any of this since he knows nothing about the government that he would be responsible for managing.

I just read about this and you are kind of wrong. The AG is the one that would appoint the special prosecutor, and they wouldn't HAVE to do it, but since Trump could replace them at anytime without reason, they would pretty much be handicapped. They could appoint a special prosecutor on Clinton because hers are federal crimes, regardless of her no longer being a government employee.

Why is all of this starting to remind me of Nixon?

Trump did better, but, oh yeah, Hillary won. It wasn't a disaster for Trump, but he rambled like an idiot - specifically on foreign policy. He has no idea what he is getting into as president. Hillary was composed, informed, and nuanced as always.
I didn't see as many traps set by Clinton in this debate. Could it be that her goal is to keep Trump in the race. He's a liability to the ticket now and as long as the RNC keeps him there, republicans are in real danger of losing the senate.
I agree. Just like in WW2, there was talk by the allies of assassinating Hitler, but it was rejected because his blunders as Commander in Chief of German military forces made him invaluable to the allies' war effort.
I've never read any book about WW II that expresses such a theory, and I've read hundreds of them.

Admit that you just made it up

Special prosecutors are used to investigate government employees which Hillary Clinton is not and the Attorney General not the president hires the special prosecutor if he deems it proper. But how would Trump know any of this since he knows nothing about the government that he would be responsible for managing.

I just read about this and you are kind of wrong. The AG is the one that would appoint the special prosecutor, and they wouldn't HAVE to do it, but since Trump could replace them at anytime without reason, they would pretty much be handicapped. They could appoint a special prosecutor on Clinton because hers are federal crimes, regardless of her no longer being a government employee.

Because you're a moron?

Trump did better, but, oh yeah, Hillary won. It wasn't a disaster for Trump, but he rambled like an idiot - specifically on foreign policy. He has no idea what he is getting into as president. Hillary was composed, informed, and nuanced as always.
I didn't see as many traps set by Clinton in this debate. Could it be that her goal is to keep Trump in the race. He's a liability to the ticket now and as long as the RNC keeps him there, republicans are in real danger of losing the senate.
I agree. Just like in WW2, there was talk by the allies of assassinating Hitler, but it was rejected because his blunders as Commander in Chief of German military forces made him invaluable to the allies' war effort.
It's really a strange race, Democrats want the opponent to stay in the race and the RNC wants him out.

That's because both the dems and the RNC know that Trump is a disaster for republicans. And he's having his ass handed to him by Hillary Clinton.

Wow, relistening to Donald's answer on whether he ever forced a kiss or groped a woman as he discussed on the tape and Trump's answer was just loony tune, and he danced and danced and then barely said, no, then went on rambling....

He did not do himself a favor on that one...and in no way cleared up what he said he did on the tape, sexually harass women.
Yeah, in his first question he was asked if he considered himself a model for youth. He diverted to a half dozen topics then the moderate pressed for an answer mentioning the tape. He sort of apologized but then he tried to play it down by saying it's just locker room talk but then he jumped into a tirade about ISIS and horrors in Syria and how he would fight them. He seemed to be trying to use ISIS as some sort of justification for the tape. It made no sense but I guess that's Trump.

Would the so-called "moderators" even think of asking Hillary a question like that? Did they ask her why she covered up her husband's crimes? No, obviously. They are in the tank for Hillary. Only Trump has to answer gotcha questions.

for Trump to "win" he would have had to swing a large numbers of, undecided, independent, and minority voters over to him .... he didn't do that. Nothing even close to that.

As usual he made the voters who were already voting for him feel good enough to say he won the debate.

Trump is fucked in November . Loser fucked.

The End.
I think his goal was to keep the RNC from pulling funds and giving them to senate campaigns or worse yet, pulling him from the ticket. The fact that he didn't self-destruct and plugged a lot of republican key issues such as gun control, and made his supporters happy will keep the RNC off his back. So from Trump's standpoint he won the debate.

They can't pull him from the ticket. Voting has already started. Trump is locked in as the candidate. Any such motions now by the RNC would be strictly symbolic.....an attempt to distance themselves from Trump's inevitable failure.

Once the first vote was cast, there no legal way the ballots can be changed.

for Trump to "win" he would have had to swing a large numbers of, undecided, independent, and minority voters over to him .... he didn't do that. Nothing even close to that.

As usual he made the voters who were already voting for him feel good enough to say he won the debate.

The End.
I think his goal was to keep the RNC from pulling funds and giving them to senate campaigns or worse yet, pulling him from the ticket. The fact that he didn't self-destruct and plugged a lot of republican key issues such as gun control, and made his supporters happy will keep the RNC off his back. So from Trump's standpoint he won the debate.

They can't pull him from the ticket. Voting has already started. Trump is locked in as the candidate. Any such motions now by the RNC would be strictly symbolic.....an attempt to distance themselves from Trump's inevitable failure.

Yep. The GOP is screwed, and we have been warning them for over a year. Some will write in Pence, but there is already talk that he is pulling out. Either way, i suspect that there will be no money coming in to the Trump campaign headquarters after tomorrow.

It is kind of nice to know that one's candidate has won, a month before the election.

BTW You heard this here first. Monday morning, stocks are going UP, due to the Trump disaster, because the market fears that he is a loose cannon, and now he is toast. In fact, it is almost a sure bet that if you buy stocks tonight, on 10/9/16, even paying after market fees, you will have made money by tomorrow night.

Last edited:

The End.

Yep. The GOP is screwed, and we have been warning them for over a year. Some will write in Pence, but there is already talk that he is pulling out. Either way, i suspect that there will be no money coming in to the Trump campaign headquarters after tomorrow.

It is kind of nice to know that one's candidate has won, a month before the election.

Warning them? I've been all but *begging* these stupid fucks to nominate Trump and run him as their candidate. Only now, at the end, are they starting to see why.

lol. Notice how Bill has a Hillary pin and not a USA flag pin? Very telling- all they care about is money and power. TWO of the most selfish a-holes on planet earth.

Attachments

• bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 41

Nixon, a sitting president resigned. HIllary decided she should run for president instead. It's fucked up.

This thread is provided as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 2nd 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Thanks.

In addition -- Moderation will post a FLOATING thread in the Politics forum to remind people to use the sticky thread. You were all wonderful to help us out the last time by BUMPING that thread with questions or BENIGN nonsense that doesn't scare the kiddies. Just please don't abuse that thread.

Secondly, I noticed the 1st Debate thread is still active. To avoid confusion, we are gonna CLOSE that one when this one opens. So get in your goodbyes and last digs..

Very simple. Trump won,

The End.

BTW You heard this here first. Monday morning, stocks are going UP, due to the Trump disaster, because the market fears that he is a loose cannon, and now he is toast. In fact, it is almost a sure bet that if you buy stocks tonight, on 10/9/16, even paying after market fees, you will have made money by tomorrow night.
Hey, we really want to thank you guys for warning us. What would we ever do without left wingers telling us who to vote for?

This thread is provided as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 2nd 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Thanks.

In addition -- Moderation will post a FLOATING thread in the Politics forum to remind people to use the sticky thread. You were all wonderful to help us out the last time by BUMPING that thread with questions or BENIGN nonsense that doesn't scare the kiddies. Just please don't abuse that thread.

Secondly, I noticed the 1st Debate thread is still active. To avoid confusion, we are gonna CLOSE that one when this one opens. So get in your goodbyes and last digs..

Very simple. Trump won,

nope. wrong again buckaroo.

you don't win a debate when you:
a) lie repeatedly about almost everything
b) pace the stage and try to physically intimidate your opponent
c) threaten to put a political adversary in jail (we don't live in bolivia, last i checked)
d) get your political advice from rudy (a verb a noun and 911) giuliani
e) and what the heck was his sniffing about? you going to say he had a bad mic again?

but i suppose in the land of breitbart, wackos could think he's not an embarrassment.

Clinton wins debate, but Trump exceeds expectations - CNNPolitics.com

and by exceeds expectations they mean he didn't drool on his shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back