2018 midterms' predictions...since campaigning has already begun

Of course you have no issue with rich Liberals spending money on elections ?

Did you reach that "conclusion" from sitting on your toilet bowl?
Well your bitching about the Koch Brothers but not rich Liberals spending shit tons of money How about Soros he's not even from this fucking country. So I'm making a pretty good assumption that you just a partisan hack. .

Well your bitching about the Koch Brothers but not rich Liberals spending shit tons of money How about Soros he's not even from this fucking country. So I'm making a pretty good assumption that you just a partisan hack. .

You simply INSIST in being an asshole on this forum.......Learn some facts on your own, instead of what right wing media tells you......

Here are the 10 MOST RICH families and to whom they donate.....(let me know if you see Soros in that group...)...........LOL

Here are the political affiliations of America’s 10 richest families, ranked according to wealth:

1. Walton – Republican

2. Koch – Republican

3. Mars – Republican

4. Cargill-MacMillan – Republican

5. Johnson (Fidelity) – Republican

6. Hearst – Republican

7. Cox – Democrat

8. Pritzker – Both

9. Johnson (S.C. Johnson) – Republican

10. Duncan – Republican

Are America's Richest Families Republicans or Democrats?

You simply INSIST in being an asshole on this forum.......Learn some facts on your own, instead of what right wing media tells you......

Here are the 10 MOST RICH families and to whom they donate.....(let me know if you see Soros in that group...)...........LOL

Here are the political affiliations of America’s 10 richest families, ranked according to wealth:

1. Walton – Republican

2. Koch – Republican

3. Mars – Republican

4. Cargill-MacMillan – Republican

5. Johnson (Fidelity) – Republican

6. Hearst – Republican

7. Cox – Democrat

8. Pritzker – Both

9. Johnson (S.C. Johnson) – Republican

10. Duncan – Republican

Are America's Richest Families Republicans or Democrats?
What do these guys have in common.
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Larry Ellison
Michael Bloomberg
Larry Page
Sergey Brin
They are in the top ten richest people in the world and they all give millions to Democrats and Liberal causes. Just more partisan bullshit from you.

Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Larry Ellison
Michael Bloomberg
Larry Page
Sergey Brin
They are in the top ten richest people in the world and they all give millions to Democrats and Liberal causes. Just more partisan bullshit from you.

Moron....before you INSIST on being labeled an ignorant hack....Look up FACTS.......I will not stoop down to other with your list.....and I'll only tackle the first "big donor" on your list......(Go to bed)

Gates has donated a relatively paltry $523,000 to various candidates and political committees, divided almost evenly between Republicans and Democrats — 54 percent Democratic to 46 percent Republican.

It’s far too early to make any determination. Right now, the Democrats have the edge, however, if this tax bill amps up the economy that could change

Of course you're correct about being a bit too early for most predictions....BUT, regarding the tax scam and the economy, please be aware that in 2017, AT&T, Wells Fargo, G.E., Microsoft, Carrier, etc, have ALL announced substantial layoffs (almost simultaneously with so-called "bonuses")

Retail will also have massive layoffs, with the tax incentives retail will replace people with machines.

Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Larry Ellison
Michael Bloomberg
Larry Page
Sergey Brin

Moron....before you INSIST on being labeled an ignorant hack....Look up FACTS.......I will not stoop down to other with your list.....and I'll only tackle the first "big donor" on your list......(Go to bed)

Gates has donated a relatively paltry $523,000 to various candidates and political committees, divided almost evenly between Republicans and Democrats — 54 percent Democratic to 46 percent Republican.
Oh well that changes everything when you take out Gates that only leave 7 out of the 10 richest people in the world who give millions to Liberal causes.

Most of us have noticed the Koch brothers millions of dollars ads "praising" Trump (and by extension, the GOP in congress) for the tax cuts (aka, tax scams.)

Obviously, the 2018 campaign has already begun and, as expected, those entities that have thoroughly bribed congress to give them tons of borrowed money in this tax cuts-scam, are dutifully pouring some of that money back as donations to the GOP incumbents.

However, some of the latest polls (which now, officially, right wingers no longer believe in) are stating that voters favor a democrat-led congress to hold this administration to some form of checks-n-balances (one poll has democrats ahead 50 to 39.)

So, what will happen if indeed next November there is a substantial shift toward democrats, especially in the House???

The answer may be seen in how Moore and his supporters are STILL challenging the results in Alabama......There will be nation-wide claims of voting fraud.......illegals voting....manipulation of ballot results.....rampant cheating.....dead people showing up at voting booths, etc.

Right wingers' flaunting of major victories since 2010, will not be able to accept that common voters may be rejecting what conservative republicans have done over the past seven years.....and the only "explanation" that they will fall back on will be that democrats will have committed..... "voting fraud."

So what you are saying is the right is going to accuse the left of what the left accused the right of doing when they won.

Well your bitching about the Koch Brothers but not rich Liberals spending shit tons of money How about Soros he's not even from this fucking country.

Something else for your half brain to "ponder".......

Koch brothers spent $889 million for 2016...The amount put it on track to spend nearly as much as the campaigns of each party's presidential nominee.

Whereas,

George Soros donated $6 million to the leading super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

To help you with those difficult figures, know that 889 is slightly bigger than 6.....

So what you are saying is the right is going to accuse the left of what the left accused the right of doing when they won.

Bullshit and lame, as usual...........Can you HONESTLY state that the claims of "voter fraud"....."illegals voting"...."dead people voting", etc.

are EQUALLY voiced by Dems as much as Repubs.??????............Really??

Well your bitching about the Koch Brothers but not rich Liberals spending shit tons of money How about Soros he's not even from this fucking country.

Something else for your half brain to "ponder".......

Koch brothers spent $889 million for 2016...The amount put it on track to spend nearly as much as the campaigns of each party's presidential nominee.

Whereas,

George Soros donated $6 million to the leading super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

To help you with those difficult figures, know that 889 is slightly bigger than 6.....
Well one thing those numbers on the Koch brothers includes around 300 other contributors so yeah and soros spent 25 million of his own money on Clinton and other democratic candidates. Bloomberg himself will spend 50 million of his own money to influence gun legislation so please stop with your one sided bullshit.

I think they will gain significantly in the house, if not take it. In the Senate I believe they will loode a few seats. They have significantly more seats to defend and it's a numbers game.
Now if the economy is humming along and doing very well all bets are off for the house as well. Because lets face it, "it's the economy stupid". Anyways that's my very unexpert opinion.

None of that matters....people are sick of Trump and his racist base. We will put and end to it.

Bullshit and lame, as usual...........Can you HONESTLY state that the claims of "voter fraud"....."illegals voting"...."dead people voting", etc.

are EQUALLY voiced by Dems as much as Repubs.??????............Really??

The left uses different tactics to claim fraud, rigged USSC, voter suppression, Diebold machines setting up Republican wins in 2004 and 2016 look at all the BS that flew when Trump won. It is all the same and both sides are idiots for trying to claim a higher ground and you are living proof.

Forum List

Back