2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

^^^ All bullshit that's long been debunked

This seems to be his MO, he parrots lies, when they are shown to him to be lies he just ignores the facts and moves on to new lies, once he runs out of lies he just starts at the beginning again.

He lacks any ability to think for himself or do any sort of basic math

^^^ All bullshit that's long been debunked.
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is why this election is going to haunt you for the rest of your miserable life. Because you're just too insane to recognize reality.
How were the semis debunked? I'll wait.

Audits are a normal function within government. It’s to ensure people are doing their jobs.

Except that this WASN'T a "normal function within government". This was an unqualified group of private individuals with a personal agenda, one function of which was to make money for those claiming to be conducting the "audit".

These phony audits have become a cottage industry for fraud artists everywhere.

Witness From Maricopa County Testifies Dominion Ran The Whole Election; County Officials, Observers, Never Had Access Or Passwords​

Fact.
Dominion doesn’t run elections, dope. They make machines that read and tabulate paper ballots. Once the ballots were counted by hand and matched the machine counts, your narrative about Dominion machines crumbled. You’re just far too stupid to get it.

I have proven it to me and many others. Deal with it, troll.
LOL

Why do you think myself, or anyone, needs to deal with your insanity?

From my perspective, laughing at you for being such a raging nut is perfectly satisfactory.

You utterly failed in Arizona. They reaffirmed for about the 4th or 5th time that Biden won. Who's next? Georgia? Wisconsin? I can do this for a long time.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Really? Semis of ballots going over state lines. Cardboard over windows? Vote counts stopping in 5 states. Video of running ballots through 3 times?
Are you that stupid? All those things merited thorough investigations
Apparently the DOJ did not find merit in any of those claims, dope.

gospelnews network.com and patriot insider. :laugh2:

Dominion doesn’t run elections, dope. They make machines that read and tabulate paper ballots. Once the ballots were counted by hand and matched the machine counts, your narrative about Dominion machines crumbled. You’re just far too stupid to get it.
They are the only ones who had administrator access. That is a fact you dumbass.

What's the big deal? US elections have been simply choices between 2 evils as to which is less evil.
No one is allowed to vote on all the stupid wars that are imposed on us;
The Richguy pretty much controls the situation;
And if a good guy gets in, he faces death.
In the case of Ronald Reagan, He was going to clean house with all the parasites sucking the blood of millions of people. He got shot by the secret service and told, if he wanted to live, do as He is told.
When He got out of that business, He told an actor's guild meeting that being President was the Greatest Acting Role of His Career.

And let's pretend that the last Presidential election was rigged more than usual, why didn't President Trump do anything about it. He had authority to correct the situation, and did nothing effective in that regard. If He wasn't willing to fight, why are people still arguing about it all?

Forum List

Back