2020 election prospects

She was? Not in my opinion. Hate? You’re the one who blames the Jews for all the worlds ills. Here is the thing, we live in a free country.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that... whatever helps you sleep at night.
Why so defensive? Just be straight and admit you hate all Jews. You’ve done it plenty of times before on this board. Obviously that helps you sleep at night, guy.

I didn't say "best candidate", I said better candidate.

I'm not sure why you think a fluke of a win after the people said no is a good thing. The people got it right, Trump is unfit for office.
She clearly wasn't better..

It wasn't a fluke. Hillary is and was an unlikable, corrupt, pandering, dishonest, rudderless, greedy, entitled wench.

Trump was a pathetic candidate. But he was better than Hillary, and he's better than the clown car.

Why so defensive? Just be straight and admit you hate all Jews. You’ve done it plenty of times before on this board. Obviously that helps you sleep at night, guy.

Naw, I just dislike the ones who have their hands in my pocket up to their elbows.... stealing for their criminal enterprise in Palestine.

Sorry, man, your Whining Card has expired.

It wasn't a fluke. Hillary is and was an unlikable, corrupt, pandering, dishonest, rudderless, greedy, entitled wench.

Trump was a pathetic candidate. But he was better than Hillary, and he's better than the clown car.

Yeah, she still got 3 million more votes. The people said "NO".

Naw, I just dislike the ones who have their hands in my pocket up to their elbows.... stealing for their criminal enterprise in Palestine.

Too bad its the Electoral College that decides presidential elections and not the coastal elites with their tent cities, feces and needles on the streets, illegals, drugs, MS-13 gangs, and crime infested urban jungles. I would not brag that the blue states should have decided who the president is. In case you forgot there are many more states than CA & NY.
upload_2019-10-31_6-35-23.jpeg

Here is the thing, that’s not how our country works. It goes by the electoral college if it were a popular vote both candidates would have campaigned differently. So how can you tell which Jews have “their hands in your pocket” and which do not? May as well be safe and hate them all, correct? Guy?

oo bad its the Electoral College that decides presidential elections

Yes, it is. The four times that the EC has overruled the will of the people, its been a disaster.

In case you forgot there are many more states than CA & NY.

Yes, but they are full of bible thumping morons whose family trees don't fork.
So MA is filled with these people? You’re such an uneducated fool and millions in those “blue states” voted red. Likely the tax paying voters not the Jew hating freeloading losers.

oo bad its the Electoral College that decides presidential elections

Yes, it is. The four times that the EC has overruled the will of the people, its been a disaster.

In case you forgot there are many more states than CA & NY.

Yes, but they are full of bible thumping morons whose family trees don't fork.
Trump is fantastic, Hillary would have been the disaster. You must be one of those "establishment" maggots getting some of their largess from the government or by moving jobs overseas.
I'd rather live in a red state than a blue urban shithole, and please keep aborting as many blue larvae as you can, it helps keep the prison population manageable.

Here is the thing, that’s not how our country works. It goes by the electoral college if it were a popular vote both candidates would have campaigned differently. So how can you tell which Jews have “their hands in your pocket” and which do not? May as well be safe and hate them all, correct? Guy?

Naw, that would usually be the Jew in the corner office... but I just dont work for any of them anymore.

You kind of miss the point. The electoral college was meant to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening. That the electors, when presented with a guy who was as glaringly unfit for office as Trump is, would vote for someone else.

Here's the thing. If everyone knew it was the popular vote, you wouldn't have had people waste their votes on third parties because the polls said "Hillary had this in the bag".

So MA is filled with these people? You’re such an uneducated fool and millions in those “blue states” voted red. Likely the tax paying voters not the Jew hating freeloading losers.

Actually, what tipped those three blue states was Russian tampering.. but never mind..

Trump is fantastic, Hillary would have been the disaster. You must be one of those "establishment" maggots getting some of their largess from the government or by moving jobs overseas.
I'd rather live in a red state than a blue urban shithole, and please keep aborting as many blue larvae as you can, it helps keep the prison population manageable.

Uh, hate to say this, but people in the blue states know how to wear a rubber.. it's the red state folks aborting their inbred larva.

Uh, hate to say this, but people in the blue states know how to wear a rubber.. it's the red state folks aborting their inbred larva.

The blue states abort many more larvae than red states. Thank you, it helps to reduce the prison populations.

mapusab-res85agi.gif

Naw, that would usually be the Jew in the corner office... but I just dont work for any of them anymore.

You kind of miss the point. The electoral college was meant to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening. That the electors, when presented with a guy who was as glaringly unfit for office as Trump is, would vote for someone else.

Here's the thing. If everyone knew it was the popular vote, you wouldn't have had people waste their votes on third parties because the polls said "Hillary had this in the bag".

Actually, what tipped those three blue states was Russian tampering.. but never mind..
The fantasy world in which you live must be wonderful. Everything that goes wrong in your life is someone else’s fault (Jews). Sad.

Here is the thing. Your posts are education for my two girls as they see what true antisemites are. They are not overt all the time but they exist. They make up odd scenarios in their heads just to blame Jews or others when things don’t go their way. Thank you for this and keep em coming.

The fantasy world in which you live must be wonderful. Everything that goes wrong in your life is someone else’s fault (Jews). Sad.

Here is the thing. Your posts are education for my two girls as they see what true antisemites are. They are not overt all the time but they exist. They make up odd scenarios in their heads just to blame Jews or others when things don’t go their way. Thank you for this and keep em coming.

Right, because everyone hates you guys, and you have nothing to do with it with your behavior. You keep telling yourself you're the victim, and it's someone else's fault when people hate you.

Right, because everyone hates you guys, and you have nothing to do with it with your behavior. You keep telling yourself you're the victim, and it's someone else's fault when people hate you.
My behavior. Give me an example of what I did that deserves hatred. This should be rich.

My behavior. Give me an example of what I did that deserves hatred. This should be rich.

everything you post, you obnoxious twat.

Hey, did you find out about the Zimmerman Telegram yet?
So now speech is hatred? Please confirm that is what you mean. Hey, Google informed me. Took 60 seconds. You wasted 4 yrs learning what it was. Face to face you would not be so brazen, HitlerB.

So now speech is hatred? Please confirm that is what you mean. Hey, Google informed me. Took 60 seconds. You wasted 4 yrs learning what it was. Face to face you would not be so brazen, HitlerB.

Hey, I didn't need to use Google to realize you had it wrong when you said Hitler tried to get Mexico to declare war on the US. It was hilarious to watch you get something so wrong so obviously.

Yes, you are a hateful and angry guy.. my guess, the goyim used to tease you a lot growing up.

It did? And you of course have proof of this. No. You do not. HitlerB, I honestly do not understand you. I speak three languages fluently but I do not speak LOSER.

Forum List

Back