2020 Poll: Trump Tops 'Woowoo' Warren

He'll be lucky to make it thru his first year and you're already celebrating 2020?
Trump humps !
Stupid is as stupid does.

He'll be lucky to make it thru his first year and you're already celebrating 2020?
Trump humps !
Which proves my point about Warren....you just declared Trump to be 'despicable'...yet he still is leading Warren in the poll. Warren sucks worse than Trump...ever now. :p

2017 Is a lifetime from 2020 and believe me I do not believe Warren would win in a National Presidential Election but anything can happen...

2017 Is a lifetime from 2020 and believe me I do not believe Warren would win in a National Presidential Election but anything can happen...
Yeah, agree on all counts...the only thing I want from trump is his patented full frontal assault on the left..he says all the politically incorrect things the left has pretty much made unacceptable to say...ironic thing is, if he is successful and destroys today's left I will vote for them again.

Trump humps !
I'm pretty sure the entire point of the post is that even with as bad as trump is in the polls he still leads fake-a-hontous [sp]
No it doesn't. Warren has never shown any presidential aspirations.
Funny you don't want to talk about Trump's approval ratings. Lowest of any President in the first month.

Trump humps !
I'm pretty sure the entire point of the post is that even with as bad as trump is in the polls he still leads fake-a-hontous [sp]
No it doesn't. Warren has never shown any presidential aspirations.
No what doesn't? I was talking about the post not the poll

Funny you don't want to talk about Trump's approval ratings. Lowest of any President in the first month.

Why is that funny? this thread is about a poll, funny you want to leave part of that poll out... the point is trumps numbers stink,and stink beats warren

He'll get through this Democrat sabotage. And i've learned to never count out the 'Silent Majority.' They don't make much noise, but they decide Elections. Trump's just gotta stay calm, patient, and positive. He'll get through it.

Forum List

Back