2023 is going to be a horrible economic year!

It is always a good time to question it.

It is never a good time to point at every death and go "see, the vaccine killed them"

Is anyone with the authority to do so, i.e. government or pharma, warning anyone of the side effects of those shots?

I said no such thing.

Every post you make is defending the shot, it's all here in black and white. You'd deny the sky was blue if a conservative claimed it was. lol You heckle every time it is speculated that someone's death could be due to the shots, give me a break. lol

Every post you make is defending the shot, it's all here in black and white.

I have not defended anything.

Is anyone with the authority to do so, i.e. government or pharma, warning anyone of the side effects of those shots?

When I got my two shots way back then I was given a sheet of paper with possible side effects. I assume they are still doing that but cannot say for sure

I know the leftist like to spin inflation is down,,,, but down from record highs! Inflation is still extremely high and is squeezing our middle class.

Second, they will also say gas prices have come down, but again from record highs and prices are extremely high and it is squeezing our middle class.

The stock market will continue to shrink as it did in 2022.

Layoffs are going to continue… there were massive layoffs in the real estate and mortgage, then it went to tech, then to Wall Street, these will continue to other areas. But then will still tell us UN is at 4.5% (BS). We will only see growth in low paying service jobs.

Interest rates are very high and going up meaning money is expensive to borrow so business will stop expansion and consumer lending will continue to slow down.

We are in for a bad year if not 2! Bide is the worst President this country has ever scene!
Doom and gloom, eh?

I have not defended anything.

When I got my two shots way back then I was given a sheet of paper with possible side effects. I assume they are still doing that but cannot say for sure

How lame that you give big government a pass for intentionally covering up and hiding the potential for covid shot injury or death.

You won't believe anyone but big government, big pharma, or big 'media', the same with many others, and they are all totally silent regarding any negative side effects, injuries or even death.

How lame that you give big government a pass for intentionally covering up and hiding the potential for covid shot injury or death.

I do no such thing.

You won't believe anyone but big government, big pharma, or big 'media', the same with many others, and they are all totally silent regarding any negative side effects, injuries or even death.

I believe data, nothing else.

I do no such thing.

I believe data, nothing else.

They control the data dumbass, why is that so hard for you to understand.

And there have been many threads discussing upticks of deaths and certain illnesses in other countries, and you have an excuse ready for why they aren't true on every single one.

No it wasn't.

Yes I did.

And that is all we need to know about your finacial acumen, or lack thereof. I don’t care one iota about your credentials, much like I didn’t care about the PhDs in Economics that continued to clam that the inflation was transitory. I knew better, despite their credentials. Unfortunately, politics often outweigh all reason and logic.

And that is all we need to know about your finacial acumen, or lack thereof. I don’t care one iota about your credentials, much like I didn’t care about the PhDs in Economics that continued to clam that the inflation was transitory. I knew better, despite their credentials. Unfortunately, politics often outweigh all reason and logic.
So you have nothing.

Tough shit.

They control the data dumbass, why is that so hard for you to understand.

And there have been many threads discussing upticks of deaths and certain illnesses in other countries, and you have an excuse ready for why they aren't true on every single one.

Who are "they"?

2023-mortgage-rate-prediction-770x513.jpg

~S~

So you have nothing.

Tough shit.

I have plenty, but would never hire a fool like you to manage my money. A Biden voter who can’t put aside his childish hatred for a man(Trump) long enough to realize that his policies were fiscally good for our country, certainly far, far better than Biden’s.

I know the leftist like to spin inflation is down,,,, but down from record highs! Inflation is still extremely high and is squeezing our middle class.

Second, they will also say gas prices have come down, but again from record highs and prices are extremely high and it is squeezing our middle class.

Layoffs are going to continue… there were massive layoffs in the real estate and mortgage, then it went to tech, then to Wall Street, these will continue to other areas. But then will still tell us UN is at 4.5% (BS). We will only see growth in low paying service jobs.

Interest rates are very high and going up meaning money is expensive to borrow so business will stop expansion and consumer lending will continue to slow down.

We are in for a bad year if not 2! Bide is the worst President this country has ever scene!
Recession or Inflation....you choose the punishment.... In a recession, inflation will drop to pre pandemic yearly normals....but people will lose their jobs until the recession exit...

Without the forced recession by the Fed, this inflation would continue to be high.....

We are between a rock, and a hard place! :eek:

Yup. Inflation will come "down" to the 5%-6% range and leftists and their media will be touting what a great job Biden has done. Meanwhile, they only got it down to that range by putting us into recession and the loss of millions of jobs.

Who are "they"?

The people with the power and the money to do so in government, pharma, tech, and 'media'.

Tell me how many 'media' outlets talked about anything other than commotio cordis as a cause for Monday night's collapse, it's settled and has been since it occurred that the covid shots had nothing to do with it. Coincidence? lol

How many government or pharma warnings are there regarding the potential side effects and injuries that can occur from the covid shots?? Coincidence?

Yeah, you keep believing, sucker.

Tell me how many 'media' outlets talked about anything other than commotio cordis as a cause for Monday night's collapse, it's settled and has been since it occurred that the covid shots had nothing to do with it. Coincidence? lol

Nope, not coincidence at all, but good reporting since that is the diagnoses from the doctors so far. Blame it on the Vax with zero evidence will lead to law suits. Think Dominion voting machines.

Forum List

Back