2023 is going to be a horrible economic year!

Nope, not coincidence at all, but good reporting since that is the diagnoses from the doctors so far. Blame it on the Vax with zero evidence will lead to law suits. Think Dominion voting machines.

Lawsuits of who? The vax companies have liability protection from the government.

I have not defended anything.

When I got my two shots way back then I was given a sheet of paper with possible side effects. I assume they are still doing that but cannot say for sure
Yeah really?

Did it say WARNING: will cause cell fusion for the next 20 years?

Did it say WARNING: leads to heart attacks at a young age?

Did it say WARNING: causes your immune system to start eating your brain?

I know the leftist like to spin inflation is down,,,, but down from record highs! Inflation is still extremely high and is squeezing our middle class.

Second, they will also say gas prices have come down, but again from record highs and prices are extremely high and it is squeezing our middle class.

The stock market will continue to shrink as it did in 2022.

Layoffs are going to continue… there were massive layoffs in the real estate and mortgage, then it went to tech, then to Wall Street, these will continue to other areas. But then will still tell us UN is at 4.5% (BS). We will only see growth in low paying service jobs.

Interest rates are very high and going up meaning money is expensive to borrow so business will stop expansion and consumer lending will continue to slow down.

We are in for a bad year if not 2! Bide is the worst President this country has ever scene!

If it does happen it will be like a light switch somebody turned off. The Republicans can slow down some of the damage if they ever get their act together, but they can't even pick a speaker right now so I have my doubts about them. If we end up with a Democrat speaker, all bets are off.

Now that we wasted another near 2 trillion, inflation is not going to continue downwards which means the feds will continue to increase interest rates. That's why I say if we do go down, it will be like it happened overnight. They will increase rates and go a little too far.

Bottom line is nobody can predict what will happen in the next six months yet alone a year.

Nope, not coincidence at all, but good reporting since that is the diagnoses from the doctors so far. Blame it on the Vax with zero evidence will lead to law suits. Think Dominion voting machines.

Zero evidence? So once again we're back to you insisting there are no side effects, injuries, or deaths caused by covid shots, you are a fool.

And you continually ignore the second fact I had in my post because there is zero explanation for it. It's the only drug in the history of man to have no side effects or possible injuries, and you believe it, fool that you are.

Zero evidence? So once again we're back to you insisting there are no side effects, injuries, or deaths caused by covid shots, you are a fool.

I said no such thing.

The fact that side effects exist is not evidence it caused the specific event.

And you continually ignore the second fact I had in my post because there is zero explanation for it.

But there is an explanation for it, just as there was when it happened to people prior to there being a COVID Vax

It's the only drug in the history of man to have no side effects or possible injuries, and you believe it, fool that you are.

I have never said there are no side effects. If you are just going to keep lying about me I will have to put you into time out. Life is too short for dealing with someone so dishonest as you are being right now

I said no such thing.

The fact that side effects exist is not evidence it caused the specific event.

But there is an explanation for it, just as there was when it happened to people prior to there being a COVID Vax

I have never said there are no side effects. If you are just going to keep lying about me I will have to put you into time out. Life is too short for dealing with someone so dishonest as you are being right now

Dishonest? That's your mug in the dictionary right beside the definition.

What evidence would there be if it was caused by the covid shots vs commotio cordis?

And this is what I was referring to you ignoring... wonder why?

How many government or pharma warnings are there regarding the potential side effects and injuries that can occur from the covid shots?? Coincidence?

And you continually ignore the second fact I had in my post because there is zero explanation for it. It's the only drug in the history of man to have no side effects or possible injuries, and you believe it, fool that you are.

My views:
Don't be too pessimistic! Umm...if you're still unhappy after reading plenty of jokes in the world, you probably need to consult your doctor. :)

Economic jokes(just 3 here ) :
1) A director decided to award a prize of $1000 for the best idea for saving the company money during the recession.
It was won by a young executive who suggested reducing the prize money to $100.

2)Husband: I reckon if we got a dog we should call it Noodles.
Wife: That’s silly, we eat noodles.
Husband: If this recession gets bad enough, yes, we would.

3)How do you tell the difference between a recession and a depression?
If your friend loses his job, it’s a recession. If you lose your job, it’s depression.

Source:
40 Best Recession Jokes About Economy In 2022 - HumorNama – 40 Best Recession Jokes About Economy In 2022 - HumorNama/

Another economic genius weighs in

:laugh:
You can deny all you want, but inflation and gas prices are still very high, layoffs are going to kill the illusion of anything good in this economy, rising interest rates (while I am loving my savings account ROI) are harming the housing market (while prices needed to come down, new mortgage payments will not) and the market is tanking after a pretty bad year last year.

I would call you a Demorat economic denier!

You can deny all you want, but inflation and gas prices are still very high, layoffs are going to kill the illusion of anything good in this economy, rising interest rates (while I am loving my savings account ROI) are harming the housing market (while prices needed to come down, new mortgage payments will not) and the market is tanking after a pretty bad year last year.

I would call you a Demorat economic denier!
Good for you. You don't know my politics, and I'm in finance. So your quarter-inch-deep analysis is worthless, which is par for the Trumpster course.

Use your spell checker.
Why! Biden never seems to watch his tongue.Says dopey stuff
and lies constantly.Gets people,places and things mixed up.
In fact,I doubt he could remember what color his favorite ice cream.
Probably nutty brown swirl.

Good for you. You don't know my politics, and I'm in finance. So your quarter-inch-deep analysis is worthless, which is par for the Trumpster course.
Sure you are… funny you say I don’t know your politics, but then you incorrectly assume mine… very hypocritical of you!

If you think the economy will be fine 2023 I have a bridge to sell you!

I think you should take all the money that you get your hands on and short the market if youre so sure.... remember us little people when you are the next super rich investor.

The Democrats and The Fed are co-owners of this

I'm in a similar situation as you, but I think for many (if not the majority) of Americans, the near future is not looking too good.
What is a near future.? You mean like in some Twilight Zone episode.
Or what's wrong with a past future.Like when we dream.
Or the ending of - Fail Safe - { 1964 }
as the the jet pilot takes sole responsibility for pushing the
A-Bomb button while hearing from the navigator " On course sir,
approaching target " As the Pilot gives the command " Count down
from 10 ... Give me the signal " 10 ... 9 { as we watch in fast motion some
big urban city below where a doorman walks a poodle,a chick showing
off doing the twist,a couple men arguing next to a taxi cab, a school
playground and 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... then 3-2-1-MARK as the Pilot unzips his
flackjacket side pocket to take out his little syringe and sticks himself ...
falling instantly into a stupor
" A Dream ... a dream ... a matador
a matador ... a matador ... Me ... Me
As all of a sudden the Pigeons all scatter high into the
air.Knowing something ain't right.Nor left.

Forum List

Back