20th of April is Adolph Hitler's birthday

Yep, a TRUE monster. I can't believe Sunni Man is actually defending him. WTF?
I suspect that Sunni is trolling everybody, lol.
hitler was ok--he just went a little too far
A little to far? 12 MILLION murdered men women and children 10's of millions dead in a world war? Destroyed almost all of Europe and looted it. And you say a little to far?
I BELIEVE he's being sarcastic, Sgt......

You would make an excuse for this clown.
..you people are clowns---you see RACISM where it is not ....you look like fools by concentrating on unimportant fake crap/lies/propaganda --just like the nazis

According to fools like you there is no such thing as racism. Everyone has always been treated equally.
There is definitely racism!!! But anyone may be racist not just white people.

Please do shut up.
All jews should be grateful to Hitler. ... :cool:

It's because of him the state of Israel was created.
In essence, Hitler is the founding father of Israel.
They should erect statues in Tel Aviv of him and name streets in his honor. ... :thup:

You do take liberties, don’t you?

With no respect for the Jews on this site?

Unless you are trying to be funny.

Only the British can do satire. :eusa_naughty:

The Treaty of Versailles?
Germany was stabbed in the back during WWl by a certain segment of the population. Which caused them to lose the war and be humiliated by the surrender terms.
Every citizen knew the group of people responsible. Hitler just verbalized their thoughts on a national stage. .. :cool:

A certain segment of the population? Was there anyone left? By that stage, he’d run out of Jews to kill. So he started on Germans themselves.

In the end, he had to forcibly recruit young boys to be soldiers in the German Army.
You mean like the American Draft?

Germany was stabbed in the back during WWl by a certain segment of the population. Which caused them to lose the war and be humiliated by the surrender terms.
Every citizen knew the group of people responsible. Hitler just verbalized their thoughts on a national stage. .. :cool:

A certain segment of the population? Was there anyone left? By that stage, he’d run out of Jews to kill. So he started on Germans themselves.

In the end, he had to forcibly recruit young boys to be soldiers in the German Army.

No, I don’t mean like the American Draft. I mean like the German forced recruitment 1944.

That’s what they all say. Especially your type.
Actually, the war in Europe was between the Christian countries of England, France, Germany, Italy, and America. ... :cool:
Sunni
Honest question here. Jews claim the Germans killed 6 million of them that makes me wonder how many Jew there were to start with and how many were in concentration camps to begin with?
It is a FACT that 12 MILLION people died in Germany's Concentration camps, 6 million were Jews.
Think bout the logistic. 12 million held in concentration camps while the war was going on? Just feeding the prisoners
alone would take a mammoth effort. They could not fight the war
because of effort it would take to round up that many dissident and transport them to detention camps

No, I don’t mean like the American Draft. I mean like the German forced recruitment 1944.
Yes like the American draft during Vietnam, same difference

Yes like the American draft during Vietnam, same difference

I don’t think so.

Unless you are trying to be funny.
Only the British can do satire. :eusa_naughty:
Not satire.
What I wrote is true'
Israel wouldn't exit today if it wasn't for the Fuhrer. ... :cool:
You're just guessing. You don't know.

He’s just got a hard-on for Jews. Many have. They try to justify it like Sunni does.

Blatantly obvious.
Sunni has a big crush on me. I am not gay and others found out he would be thrown off a rooftop. Sooo....

I was one of the people who was drafted during the Vietnam War into the US Army.
And yes, it was a forced recruitment.
If you refused to be inducted into the army. You would be sent to prison. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back