20th of April is Adolph Hitler's birthday

Yep, a TRUE monster. I can't believe Sunni Man is actually defending him. WTF?
I suspect that Sunni is trolling everybody, lol.
hitler was ok--he just went a little too far
A little to far? 12 MILLION murdered men women and children 10's of millions dead in a world war? Destroyed almost all of Europe and looted it. And you say a little to far?
I BELIEVE he's being sarcastic, Sgt......

You would make an excuse for this clown.
The poster, harmonica, is NO clown. That would be YOU. You really SHOULD change your name on here to SuperCLOWNbrutha. This is much more appropriate. Thank you and have a pleasant rest of your Tuesday evening.
Did you write that by yourself, Buttman69.

A little to far? 12 MILLION murdered men women and children 10's of millions dead in a world war? Destroyed almost all of Europe and looted it. And you say a little to far?
..thank you.....people don't read the posts-they just glance at them

..you people are clowns---you see RACISM where it is not ....you look like fools by concentrating on unimportant fake crap/lies/propaganda --just like the nazis

..if they can't see the sarcasm in that, they have problems

..you people are clowns---you see RACISM where it is not ....you look like fools by concentrating on unimportant fake crap/lies/propaganda --just like the nazis

According to fools like you there is no such thing as racism. Everyone has always been treated equally.

Adolph Hitler is the most lied about and slandered leader in modern history.
All of the good things he did for his people and country have been ignored by the media and historians. ... :cool:

He had the perfect opportunity in that time between WW1 & 2 , when the economy was really bad for them

People will follow anyone when they're hungry

~S~

Remember how the concentration camps made tattoo lamps from the gassed jews?With DNA testing today those lamps could be returned to the families.Hey kids,that your great uncle Moshe on the table.

Remember how the concentration camps made tattoo lamps from the gassed jews?With DNA testing today those lamps could be returned to the families.Hey kids,that your great uncle Moshe on the table.
You think that's funny, asshole? People slaughtered by the millions is just a giggle for you? Don't ever pretend you're a human being.

You think that's funny, asshole? People slaughtered by the millions is just a giggle for you? Don't ever pretend you're a human being.
Be fair,this goes on every day at the abortion clinics.These abortion doctors make Josef Mengele look like Marcus Welby

Guess what. It’s not Hitler’s birthday any more. We’ve moved on.
True, today is not Hitler's birthday.
But he should be remembered and honored everyday for his gallant fight against the globalists and bolsheviks. ... :thup:

You have to be a special POS to remember or honor Hitler.
I am pretty sure he did not believe any of this garbage before converting to Islam. He is a convert and thinks if he does outrageous things it will look good to his Muslim Buddies. He only became a Muslim because of his wife to boot.

Guess what. It’s not Hitler’s birthday any more. We’ve moved on.
True, today is not Hitler's birthday.
But he should be remembered and honored everyday for his gallant fight against the globalists and bolsheviks. ... :thup:

You have to be a special POS to remember or honor Hitler.
I am pretty sure he did not believe any of this garbage before converting to Islam. He is a convert and thinks if he does outrageous things it will look good to his Muslim Buddies. He only became a Muslim because of his wife to boot.

Muslims don’t talk like he does.

Forum List

Back