21 Questions That Donald Trump May Not Want To Answer

How does giving away other people’s money, in what could be seen as a kickback scheme, make you a philanthropist?

I agree, this is an excellent question for the Clintons.

No argument from me. I think the Clinton's need to answer a lot of questions themselves, but this article isn't about them.
Yeah YOU avoid that subject rather openly.

I'm not avoiding anything, there is 14 more months to discuss the Clinton's. The subject on the table is Donald Trump.
You have been avoiding since the day you got here.

If you didn't want to discuss Trump why did you park here?
Well you might be a half way decent poster once you start going after hot button topics and NOT standing at the end of a dead end road looking for passers by. But you are avoiding that as can be witnessed by this thread.

The end result of your content is the result of your effort. And you are being lazy as a poster and it shows.

You lefties know if Trump were black you'd have zero interest in his qualifications or background. Why do you hate wite people?[/QUOTE
No argument from me. I think the Clinton's need to answer a lot of questions themselves, but this article isn't about them.

I'm not avoiding anything, there is 14 more months to discuss the Clinton's. The subject on the table is Donald Trump.

Well you might be a half way decent poster once you start going after hot button topics and NOT standing at the end of a dead end road looking for passers by. But you are avoiding that as can be witnessed by this thread.

The end result of your content is the result of your effort. And you are being lazy as a poster and it shows.

Donald Trump is a hot button topic, he is the subject of the Op nothing else.

You lefties know if Trump were black you'd have zero interest in his qualifications or background. Why do you hate wite people?[/QUOTE

Well NONE of the Trump staff members are pleading the 5th.
Hillary's are.
None of the Trump money raisers are in prison.
Seven of Hillary's are.
None of the Trump servers gave away classified info.
Hillary's did.
None of Trump's international deals have been investigated by Congress.
Hillary's have.
Trump's donor list HAS been made VERY public.
Hillary's has NOT.

Trump is running for president.
Hillary is running from prison.

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

That would be a great comment if we were talking about Hillary, but it is out of place on a Donald Trump thread.

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

That would be a great comment if we were talking about Hillary, but it is out of place on a Donald Trump thread.
I used his name in my comment FIVE TIMES. It just it's NOT the way YOU want it used. Tough sh8t. You do not have the right to dictate thought here. Get used to it dick head.

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

I used his name in my comment FIVE TIMES. It just it's NOT the way YOU want it used. Tough sh8t. You do not have the right to dictate thought here. Get used to it dick head.

Then you're just trolling and being disruptive. I bet you didn't know you could probably make a fortune starring in Public Service Announcements about contraception.

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

Then you're just trolling and being disruptive. I bet you didn't know you could probably make a fortune starring in Public Service Announcements about contraception.
You wanted to talk Trump and I did. I chose to compare him to another so that is not a troll.

Is it my fault the other is a total failure?

So, speaking of vetting, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

The purpose of vetting is to explore your candidate thoroughly until you are satisfied that they would make a good representative. I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for Gary Johnson.

And yet interestingly you did not answer the question.

Why is that? He is the most powerful person in the world. Surely you have an opinion.

do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

You wanted to talk Trump and I did. I chose to compare him to another so that is not a troll.

The campaigns are young and my money is on Donald Trump caving and quitting the campaign. Kind of Palinesque sounding isn't it?

So, speaking of vetting, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

The purpose of vetting is to explore your candidate thoroughly until you are satisfied that they would make a good representative. I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for Gary Johnson.

Why is that? He is the most powerful person in the world. Surely you have an opinion.

do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

My personal vetting process is to read and observe as much as possible and after I have done that I will make my selection. Right now, I am inclined to discount both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I think America can do better.

Hillary's are.
Seven of Hillary's are.
Hillary's did.
Hillary's have.
Hillary's has NOT.

The campaigns are young and my money is on Donald Trump caving and quitting the campaign. Kind of Palinesque sounding isn't it?
Hillary is in worse shape then Nixon. At least he was a sitting president.

I do have an opinion, but I see no point in talking about a man who will be out of office in 16 months. He has already been vetted and elected, we cannot change that.

Hillary is in worse shape then Nixon. At least he was a sitting president.

As of today she is still the presumed Democratic nominee.

I do have an opinion, but I see no point in talking about a man who will be out of office in 16 months. He has already been vetted and elected, we cannot change that.
Congress never vetted Obama. They DID on McCain because of where he was born but NOT on Obama. Now you are lying.

The next president should be vetted as bad as Obama, that way we won't know anything about them.

You are talking about "vetting" a potential President.

Comparing this to the process the CURRENT President went though AND/OR the "vetting" of the other most likely potential President seems like reasonable context for the discussion.

IMO, it is absurd that Obama claims to have not noticed that his friend and pastor of twenty years was a raving anti-american racist.

Thus we have to assume, based on his behavior, that Obama has no problem with "raving anti-American racism".

Which if any of the questions you want asked of Trump would possibly have such a powerful message?

BTW, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

Congress never vetted Obama. They DID on McCain because of where he was born but NOT on Obama. Now you are lying.

Stop. You are being foolish now. Doesn't it bother you that that issue died sometime ago? The rest of America is happy with the truth, you hanging on to it is ignorant and racist.

Comparing this to the process the CURRENT President went though AND/OR the "vetting" of the other most likely potential President seems like reasonable context for the discussion.

IMO, it is absurd that Obama claims to have not noticed that his friend and pastor of twenty years was a raving anti-american racist.

Thus we have to assume, based on his behavior, that Obama has no problem with "raving anti-American racism".

Which if any of the questions you want asked of Trump would possibly have such a powerful message?

BTW, do you believe Obama's story that he sat in the pew for twenty years without noticing that his friend was a raving anti-American racist?

You're rambling about something that is dead and buried. There is nothing anyone can do to change those facts. Perhaps in the future, historians will address it but beyond that it is not going to get any traction.

Stop. You are being foolish now. Doesn't it bother you that that issue died sometime ago? The rest of America is happy with the truth, you hanging on to it is ignorant and racist.

Having to accuse those you disagree with of Racism does not strengthen your case.

It makes it look like you cannot address what they say based on the merits of their case.

FYI.

You're rambling about something that is dead and buried. There is nothing anyone can do to change those facts. Perhaps in the future, historians will address it but beyond that it is not going to get any traction.

Refusing to address context or the strong appearance of hypocrisy does not support your case.

Neither does the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

It makes it appear as though your questions are nothing but a partisan hack job that deserves no consideration.

Forum List

Back