22 year old college grad objects to Merriam-Webster definition of racism - They're changing it!

By next year the now useless dictionary will read that saying all human lives matter is an indication of racism. Leftists will try to pass a law making it punishable by death.
Most liberals do not believe in capital punishment, so this is a load of garbage.
Oh yes they do. They just believe in going about it in different ways.

For the past two weeks I've been hearing a lot about systemic racism, and I'm still pretty fuzzy about it. My guess is because there are a whole lot of "understandings" of what it means. The "simple" definition of racism currently in the dictionary certainly still applies, too. I'll be interested to see what this new or additional definition says.

For the past two weeks I've been hearing a lot about systemic racism, and I'm still pretty fuzzy about it. My guess is because there are a whole lot of "understandings" of what it means. The "simple" definition of racism currently in the dictionary certainly still applies, too. I'll be interested to see what this new or additional definition says.

It's a complex topic, but these links may be helpful. I too will be anxious to see the addition.

Smart young lady!

Kennedy Mitchum recently graduated from Drake University and lives in Florissant, Missouri, just a few miles away from Ferguson, where protests over the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown helped solidify the Black Lives Matter movement.​
"I kept having to tell them that definition is not representative of what is actually happening in the world," she told CNN. "The way that racism occurs in real life is not just prejudice it's the systemic racism that is happening for a lot of black Americans."​
Merriam-Webster's first definition of racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."​
Mitchum said she sent her email on a Thursday night and got a reply from editor Alex Chambers the next morning.​
After a few emails, Chambers agreed that the entry should be updated and said a new definition is being drafted.​
"This revision would not have been made without your persistence in contacting us about this problem," Chambers said in the email, which was provided to CNN.​
"We sincerely thank you for repeatedly writing in and apologize for the harm and offense we have caused in failing to address this issue sooner."​

174777-merriamweb.jpg
She should learn who the demofks are!

It's a complex topic, but these links may be helpful. I too will be anxious to see the addition.

Demofks plantations. Model kkk projects

"Systemic" racism, if it even still exists anywhere today, is still just another name for racism and racial prejudice
by other means.
This whole matter is a farce and an example of another form of racism....how blacks are patronized and patted on the head by liberal racists who treat them like children and expect next to nothing from them.

Miriam Webster is displaying such pandering and how the low expectations of racists keep blacks in perpetual second class status.

It is not complex. Liberals want to be able to smear everyone with vile lies while avoiding being caught actually being those things themselves.

What part of that is complex?

Forum List

Back