23 Yr Old Shot In The Back By Ohio Sherrif's Deputy

There was no evidence he had pot. Only that he had smoked it at some point. Many legal gun owners smoke pot.
Thats enough to makes carrying the gun illegal

As I pointed out already I suspect Casey Goodson was shot because he refused to cooperate with the police which created a dangerous situation

He had no reason to cooperate. Funny coming from those who cry out to not cooperate with things like mask laws. Of course unless you are black then you better.

Another killing right wingers will try and make excuses for.

Say you are the officer. How are you going to handle this situation?

I am going to make sure I am not stalking an innocent man.

This needs to be thoroughly investigated. The officer’s job is to “identify and apprehend violent offenders who are fugitives.” That is not stalking. It means that people fitting the description of a fugitive violent offender may detained. As unpleasant this situation is, it is incumbent upon both the officer and suspect to be compliant and cooperative and stringently follow protocol.

The Feds are all over this, and will eventually come up with the most likely chain of events. The presumption that a 17-year cop just shot him because he was a young Black man is an insult to humanity, and flies in the face of all logic. Every cop knows that if you shoot a Black guy today, you are putting your career, your pension, and your life in danger, forever.

Regardless, we seem to have YET ANOTHER dead Black fellow would would be alive today had he simply done what the police officer asked him to do. Isn't it ironic that so many Black "leaders" complain about having to have "The Talk" with their sons, and yet when push comes to shove, The Talk doesn't seem to have worked, does it?

This needs to be thoroughly investigated. The officer’s job is to “identify and apprehend violent offenders who are fugitives.” That is not stalking. It means that people fitting the description of a fugitive violent offender may detained. As unpleasant this situation is, it is incumbent upon both the officer and suspect to be compliant and cooperative and stringently follow protocol.

The police admitted that they knew he wasn't who they were after.

Was that before or after he was shot? I am not necessarily defending the officer and I believe this needs to be investigated. If I get stopped by an officer with guns drawn and I am treated like a violent suspect, it will absolutely suck. But, I will comply with the instructions and take mental notes to insure the officer is following protocol. If I am licensed conceal carry, I tell them that.

Was that before or after he was shot? I am not necessarily defending the officer and I believe this needs to be investigated. If I get stopped by an officer with guns drawn and I am treated like a violent suspect, it will absolutely suck. But, I will comply with the instructions and take mental notes to insure the officer is following protocol. If I am licensed conceal carry, I tell them that.

Philandro Castile told the officer and got killed for it.

That's easy to say until you are the one being subjected to that bullshit. This young man was killed in front of his little brother and grandmother holding a Subway sandwich.

That's easy to say until you are the one being subjected to that bullshit. This young man was killed in front of his little brother and grandmother holding a Subway sandwich.
Probably had Skittles too. Another dead thug is a good thing.

So Shithead you think young black men should be murdered.

The Feds are all over this, and will eventually come up with the most likely chain of events. The presumption that a 17-year cop just shot him because he was a young Black man is an insult to humanity, and flies in the face of all logic. Every cop knows that if you shoot a Black guy today, you are putting your career, your pension, and your life in danger, forever.

Regardless, we seem to have YET ANOTHER dead Black fellow would would be alive today had he simply done what the police officer asked him to do. Isn't it ironic that so many Black "leaders" complain about having to have "The Talk" with their sons, and yet when push comes to shove, The Talk doesn't seem to have worked, does it?

Or he would be alive if EVERY black man didn't fit the description.

No. Tell your superbad brothers to stop murdering young black men.

I do tell young Black men to stop the killing, I don't justify folks killing each other like you do when it comes to cops killing Black folks. Shithead.

I do tell young Black men to stop the killing, I don't justify folks killing each other like you do when it comes to cops killing Black folks. Shithead.
Well, you're doing a sucky job, being a superbad brother and all.

It is easy for me to say which is why I want it investigated. Need to make sure the officer complied. But, if you are detained by police especially when you are concealing and carrying, you need to comply as well; whether it is easy or hard.

Well, you're doing a sucky job, being a superbad brother and all.

Again you think it's a good thing for cops to kill black men, is that what you are saying Shithead?

Forum List

Back