23 Yr Old Shot In The Back By Ohio Sherrif's Deputy

Since the story doesn't say shit about the details, I'll just assume the jigaboo acted like they all do and got what he asked for.
Does racism make your insecurities and fecklessness feel better?

That has to be it.....
What racism? Telling the truth? lol.

View attachment 426531
quote-abraham-lincoln-quote-internet-fake.jpg

Whether the dead black guy was guilty of a crime or not, he’s likely dead for not following the instructions of the cops to the letter

there are exceptions where the cops are totally wrong but those are rare

More likely: the cop was either evil or incompetent, and did "spray and pray". More than likely, he will get away with it, either no discipline at all, or quietly allowed to retire with a fat pension.

He was on a stakeout looking for someone else. What happens is they get all pumped and amped up while doing this and when nothing happens they go after whoever else may be around.

We saw it with Breonna Taylor (the person they were after was already in custody). We saw it with Eric Garner.

We saw something similar happen with the killing of Philandro Castile. Legal gun owners shot down because a police officer looses his cool.

It's really sad how many so called gun rights supporters support all of this.

There are always circumstances that are not emphasized. Did he try to flee? Was there and verbal enlargement with the police? Did he get physical? The story says there was reportedly a verbal exchange prior to the shooting.

Why do many young people, especially young black people think they don't have to obey commands given by a law-enforcement officer? Getting mouthy with the police is pretty stupid, as that tends to make them a little nervous.

I carry a weapon every day and have been pulled over a few times while carrying. I always have my driver's license and concealed carry card in my hand when the officer walks up to the window, with the other hand in plain view.

If people would use a little common sense, they wouldn't be getting shot by the police. If the guy was shot in the back, that means he was either walking or running away, and the police already knew he had a weapon.

Life is an IQ test. If a person fails big-time, then they do not get to pass Go, collect $200.00.

There are always circumstances that are not emphasized. Did he try to flee? Was there and verbal enlargement with the police? Did he get physical? The story says there was reportedly a verbal exchange prior to the shooting.

Why do many young people, especially young black people think they don't have to obey commands given by a law-enforcement officer? Getting mouthy with the police is pretty stupid, as that tends to make them a little nervous.

I carry a weapon every day and have been pulled over a few times while carrying. I always have my driver's license and concealed carry card in my hand when the officer walks up to the window, with the other hand in plain view.

If people would use a little common sense, they wouldn't be getting shot by the police. If the guy was shot in the back, that means he was either walking or running away, and the police already knew he had a weapon.

Life is an IQ test. If a person fails big-time, then they do not get to pass Go, collect $200.00.

It's easy when you are never the one tested.

We saw something similar happen with the killing of Philandro Castile. Legal gun owners shot down because a police officer looses his cool.
Lib DAs are releasing violent criminals to kill again

the cops risk death with every person they stop

He maybe did refuse to cooperate with a command he had no legal reason to cooperate with.
The cops have no way of knowing if he was the black male suspect they were looking for if he refuses to cooperate with them

in this case being a bad citizen cost him his life

He maybe did refuse to cooperate with a command he had no legal reason to cooperate with.
The cops have no way of knowing if he was the black male suspect they were looking for if he refuses to cooperate with them

in this case being a bad citizen cost him his life

Right, just stop random black guys and harass them hoping you might find the guy you are looking for.

Legal carry is for white men only.
.....the facts show whites use them MUCH better ....blacks murder at FOUR times the rate--that's not even counting non-fatal shootings

Who did this young man murder?
hahahhahahaha---blacks murder at FOUR times the rate----you can't babble crap double talk it

Link.
stop the stupidshit --don't try any stupidshit/babble/etc
etc many more---FBI/etc

Legal carry is for white men only.
.....the facts show whites use them MUCH better ....blacks murder at FOUR times the rate--that's not even counting non-fatal shootings

Who did this young man murder?
hahahhahahaha---blacks murder at FOUR times the rate----you can't babble crap double talk it

Link.
stop the stupidshit --don't try any stupidshit/babble/etc
etc many more---FBI/etc

Post Table 43.

Body cams are very expensive to maintain. Defunding the police guarantees there will be less cops with body cams.

Body cams should simply be a Federal mandate. The police officer deactivating, disabling, or obstructing them should be a Federal felony carrying mandatory prison time.
I doubt the oficer disabled it. Again, the expense of these things is usually why an oficer doesnt have a bodycam.

Forum List

Back