237 years later - Has government dependency hurt Whites in America?

No.

They are more dependent.

Each and every one of them.

As CF thread pointed out, blacks have been "dependent" on government for some 50 years. He's kind of right. Blacks were only given full person status 50 years ago. Hence government has been protecting their rights.

Whites? That's been going on for much longer.

nope they are not.

tsc_21_2_race_table_3.gif

Welfare dependence in the United States is typically associated with female-headed households with children.
Black women are more likely than their White counterparts to be lone parents, which partially explains their higher rate of welfare dependency.

tsc_21_2_race_table_2.gif

government dependency started in the 60s- and that is the start of doom and gloom exactly for the black population.

Dependence on welfare isn't the totality of government dependence.
It is dependence on unearned handouts which destructs. Everything else doesn't matter

nope they are not.

tsc_21_2_race_table_3.gif

Welfare dependence in the United States is typically associated with female-headed households with children.
Black women are more likely than their White counterparts to be lone parents, which partially explains their higher rate of welfare dependency.

tsc_21_2_race_table_2.gif

government dependency started in the 60s- and that is the start of doom and gloom exactly for the black population.

Dependence on welfare isn't the totality of government dependence.
It is dependence on unearned handouts which destructs. Everything else doesn't matter

Thats BS. Businesses that employ no one but the business owner get tax right offs that a non business owner does not get. How is that earned? Is that not a hand out?

Heres the logic:

More white people are on Welfare but that doesn't matter
Statistically more blacks are on welfare and that matters a bunch....for some reason

The more whites that are on welfare aren't negatively affected by Welfare because uh...
Blacks are negatively affected by welfare because they're black...and something

So basically the argument is that blacks are negatively affected by stuff that whites are because....uh....No no no...not racism....uh because of something else in my miiiind

Heres the logic:

Statistically more blacks are on welfare and that matters a bunch....for some reason

The more whites that are on welfare aren't negatively affected by Welfare because uh...

So basically the argument is that blacks are negatively affected by stuff that whites are because....uh....No no no...not racism....uh because of something else in my miiiind

I literally have more respect those that are unabashedly racist. Its the cowardly ones that cause so much amusement on these threads. They say all sorts of racist things then get upset and offended if they are called what they are. :cuckoo:

Heres the logic:

I literally have more respect those that are unabashedly racist. Its the cowardly ones that cause so much amusement on these threads. They say all sorts of racist things then get upset and offended if they are called what they are. :cuckoo:

Yeah someone like Squeeze you just know hes a cocktard and embraces it. Its these slippery racist that bothers me. They are the same one who never see anything as being racist and instead see it as a problem with the blacks feelings:lol:

Your post fails in the first sentence.

No actually I didn't. These inventors BUILT their own wealth and success, they didn't have to leech off the government ( and those MORE responsible taxpayers ) like a heroine addict to supply them with their needs.

Sure they did.

They actually did worse.

Many of them stole the ideas from other people and got to the government first to get a patent.

In other cases, they actually patented inventions that were worked on in government labs.

Can you name any people who stole their ideas from other people? Also name someone who patented an invention that the government actually developed.

In any case, it's the weight of the American government that allow these people to prosper from the invention.

You mean by not allowing looters to take everything they've got? And that entitles government to take 50% of everything they earn?

Last edited:
No actually I didn't. These inventors BUILT their own wealth and success, they didn't have to leech off the government ( and those MORE responsible taxpayers ) like a heroine addict to supply them with their needs.

Sure they did.

They actually did worse.

Many of them stole the ideas from other people and got to the government first to get a patent.

In other cases, they actually patented inventions that were worked on in government labs.

Can you name any people who stole their ideas from other people? Also name someone who patented an invention that the government actually developed.

In any case, it's the weight of the American government that allow these people to prosper from the invention.

You mean by not allowing looters to take everything they've got? And that entitles government to take 50% of everything they earn?

Why demand examples for this unless....

are you denying this ever happened? I BET you wont...So besides trolling what u r doing?

Seems that 237 years ago European Whites set up a government in North America and have been completely dependent on it ever since. How have they fared?

:cool:

The modern welfare state can only be tracked back to the FDR administration, and LBJ's Great Society in the 60's, so your trolling fails on its most basic merits.

Try harder next time.

What trolling?

And Welfare goes further back than that.

One example are the mormons, when they decided that Mexico really sucked and came back in 1912.

Hat in hand.

What welfare did they receive?

Sure they did.

They actually did worse.

Oh gosh really?

Practically everything "invented" in this country..has it's roots elsewhere.

And recently?

Every computer/software company out there owes people like Dennis Ritchie and agencies like DARPA, their shoes.

Seriously..get a library card. Stay off the internet for a while.

Sure they did.

They actually did worse.

are you denying this ever happened? I BET you wont...So besides trolling what u r doing?

It would be foolish to claim it never happened, just as it would be foolish to claim no one was ever murdered even though we have laws against it. Sallow gives the impression that such events were common. If so, then he should have no trouble providing examples. I actually happen to know of one or two examples, but I doubt Sallow does. He's just spouting the anti-capitalist propaganda his professors rammed into his skull.

It would be foolish to claim it never happened, just as it would be foolish to claim no one was ever murdered even though we have laws against it. Sallow gives the impression that such events were common. If so, then he should have no trouble providing examples. I actually happen to know of one or two examples, but I doubt Sallow does. He's just spouting the anti-capitalist propaganda his professors rammed into his skull.

So what he's saying is correct you just don't like the messenger. Got it. Thanks for admitting....but why aren't you on topic and instead asking people to prove what you already know to be a fact?

Answer: Deflection..

Seems that 237 years ago European Whites set up a government in North America and have been completely dependent on it ever since. How have they fared?

:cool:

Tell me, what is it like to be a self-loathing white? Is that how one gets a membership in the reactionary liberal club?

So what he's saying is correct you just don't like the messenger. Got it. Thanks for admitting....but why aren't you on topic and instead asking people to prove what you already know to be a fact?

No, it's not true. Stealing other people's ideas and then patenting them is a rare event. For Sallow's characterization of capitalism to be true, it would have to be common. The fact that it's rare shows that he's full of shit, and so are you.

Notice that Sallow declines to respond to my post. Next you're going to tell me that's because he has so much ammunition to respond with.

Last edited:

No, it's not true. Stealing other people's ideas and then patenting them is a rare event. For Sallow's characterization of capitalism to be true, it would have to be common. The fact that it's rare shows that he's full of shit, and so are you.

Notice that Sallow declines to respond to my post. Next you're going to tell me that's because he has so much ammunition to respond with.

The only way it HAS to be common is because you inserted the words "have to be".

If it happens that means Sallow is correct and you even said you know of examples too. Now you're interested in a dick measuring contest of who can name MORE examples of the thing you said doesn't happen...or doesn't....something

The modern welfare state can only be tracked back to the FDR administration, and LBJ's Great Society in the 60's, so your trolling fails on its most basic merits.

Try harder next time.

What trolling?

One example are the mormons, when they decided that Mexico really sucked and came back in 1912.

Hat in hand.

What welfare did they receive?

There was no welfare before LBJ, but the ones who are the most dependent on it are twisting themselves inside out to change the subject of UNEARNED handouts and dependency on it to EARNED breaks in taxes for WORK.

Try harder next time.

What trolling?

Hat in hand.

And they got checks handed to them?
Gee that was before we even had a Federal Income Tax. :eusa_whistle:

They had vast quantities of land and resources handed to them via the U.S. Government.

What trolling?

Hat in hand.

And they got checks handed to them?
Gee that was before we even had a Federal Income Tax. :eusa_whistle:

They had vast quantities of land and resources handed to them via the U.S. Government.

and? are you able to eat land or grass?

oh, you have to WORK on that land to actually make a living. :lol:

Then it is NOT a handout.

Forum List

Back