24/7 Liberal Hate & Sedition

He makes fun of the handicapped,
He calls women pigs,
He says a judge can’t do his job because he’s Hispanic
He calls for hecklers to be assaulted
He constantly lies about matters both great and small

And he is the standard bearer of the US

100% of the population should hate him. But for whatever reason, you guys have no problem with the behavior. It is the right wing that has suspended American values to support this small fraction of a human being.

Democrats sheesh, maybe the box you like to keep conservatives in no longer fits or never did. You're outrage is humorous, considering that I read your posts from time to time.

The standards for president dropped like a rock long before Trump showed up and everyone knew he had a past, politicians don't tell the whole truth (obviously they can't) and y'all need to cut back on those dusty indiscretions, you're just beating a dead horse and the response is a yawn.

And we all can see you’ve been brainwashed. Thoroughly. You should expect more from the President and yourself.

What kind of "more" would satisfy you, exactly? Feel free to elaborate to your heart's content. I'm listening.

There is a difference between listening and understanding as you prove daily.

Before Trump we didn’t have presidents who:

He calls women pigs,

We do now.
Remember he told cops to rough up people they have cuffed? I can’t believe we elected this classless fuck. If he were a democrat it would be hard to defend. Even if I liked his policies that’s putting party before country. Colluding with russia? Sending thugs to threaten strippers. Constant lying.

I don’t know why you can lie because you aren’t under oath.

All the good republicans who have quit

All the bad appointments and picks who’ve been found guilty

Jared losing his security clearance?

What the fuck is going on?
You worthless crying leftists are funny!!!!!

Democrats sheesh, maybe the box you like to keep conservatives in no longer fits or never did. You're outrage is humorous, considering that I read your posts from time to time.

The standards for president dropped like a rock long before Trump showed up and everyone knew he had a past, politicians don't tell the whole truth (obviously they can't) and y'all need to cut back on those dusty indiscretions, you're just beating a dead horse and the response is a yawn.

And we all can see you’ve been brainwashed. Thoroughly. You should expect more from the President and yourself.

What kind of "more" would satisfy you, exactly? Feel free to elaborate to your heart's content. I'm listening.

He calls women pigs,

We do now.
Remember he told cops to rough up people they have cuffed? I can’t believe we elected this classless fuck. If he were a democrat it would be hard to defend. Even if I liked his policies that’s putting party before country. Colluding with russia? Sending thugs to threaten strippers. Constant lying.

Yep, I sure do wish we could deport all these commies straight to Cuba. Their crying is a sad sight to behold.

Well, tubby just seemed to fit you, along with melon head, no humor guy and then there's the ones I think but never post. Did you notice my sig. is Lumpy, hardly a complimentary word but it just humors me for some odd reason.

Pleased to meet you forkup and in the future keep your posts shorter and cut back on the frivolous side of anal retentive. I get bored easy and I do like a good laugh.. Also, welcome to posting on a message board, it takes some getting used to.
No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high form of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

mmm ..You don't seem to like the term, "Tubby" very much .. interesting

View attachment 191678
Mmm.... You don't seem to get irony very much, I guess we're even.

Nope, I know plenty of Democrats.. it's unavoidable

Better joke. You're learning. Maybe in a few decades you'll be able to fail at stand up in your local bar's talent night.

You are right though, trolling each other is way more fun than actually talking.

Just don't take all this crap too seriously, far better to smile, forgive and forget and start anew next time you post.

When I started here I had relentless liberal abuse immediately, I found it inspirational but eventually boring and predictable.

Well, tubby just seemed to fit you, along with melon head, no humor guy and then there's the ones I think but never post. Did you notice my sig. is Lumpy, hardly a complimentary word but it just humors me for some odd reason.

Pleased to meet you forkup and in the future keep your posts shorter and cut back on the frivolous side of anal retentive. I get bored easy and I do like a good laugh.. Also, welcome to posting on a message board, it takes some getting used to.
No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high forum of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

View attachment 191678
As to me not liking Tubby, I prefer big boned personally but the way I see it, it's not something a gastric bypass won't fix. On the other hand I don't think science has found a cure for being an asshole, that condition is both chronic and incurable. Funny enough for you?

Well, at least you're trying.. :popcorn:

Soo you been researching and you haven't found a cure, no worries, plenty of assholes around here, you fit right in..:)

You're fun enough as fresh talent and I appreciate your grasp of smart assery.
I concede, you win that round.

Good sign, let's move along and try again sometime.. :wink_2:

I'm sure to give you the opportunity for a crush and a laugh with zero hard feelings..

No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high form of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

View attachment 191678

Better joke. You're learning. Maybe in a few decades you'll be able to fail at stand up in your local bar's talent night.

You are right though, trolling each other is way more fun than actually talking.

Just don't take all this crap too seriously, far better to smile, forgive and forget and start anew next time you post.

When I started here I had relentless liberal abuse immediately, I found it inspirational but eventually boring and predictable.
I'm actually not a new poster. Been on here for 2 years. I didn't take the Tubby seriously. What I do like to do is try to give people a mirror,this OP just was a clear way to do it. I'll see you around.

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

Yep, I sure do wish we could deport all these commies straight to Cuba. Their crying is a sad sight to behold.

Liking you more & more Jessica but no worries, I'm old, married and in love... it happens...

View attachment 191678

I'm actually not a new poster. Been on here for 2 years. I didn't take the Tubby seriously. What I do like to do is try to give people a mirror,this OP just was a clear way to do it. I'll see you around.

Cool .. but you're new to me so hello and pleased to meet you rookie guy. I love double entendres because members who tend to think the worst are fun to flummox, ...and sure, I must like to be devious as well..

Yup, see you around..

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

Our complaining won’t stop until it’s you crying

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

Liking you more & more Jessica but no worries, I'm old, married and in love... it happens...
You can still get Jessica. She’s loose

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

3000 false statements from trump since trump was inaugurated.

You guys don’t care. He’s a con man but you believe he’s your con man

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

3000 false statements from trump since trump was inaugurated.

:boo_hoo14:

:boohoo:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:5_1_12024:

He calls women pigs,

We do now.

Dude .. relax .. she's already got you showing your best side..

Dude .. relax .. she's already got you showing your best side..
She showed me she’s a rwnj when she started talking about commies and Cuba.

I wonder what makes her a republican? Is she super successful or did the rich con her with wedge issues?

Is this really what Americans deserves..?
Typical childish Trumpette.

Trump brought on the hate spewing.

You little babies run with " I know you are but what am I"

Trump lies & you love it.

Trump" Oh no I don't know anything about any payments to Daniels. Noooooooooooo. Not me"

Today: 'Yep I knew about the payments."

Why the fuck don;t you care?????? Why? Really. will one of you ignorant Trumpettes tell us why you don't care about the lies, the deception, the padding of his own wallet, his trillion dollar deficit.

Why? Do you really hate America that much?

Riiiight... Trump brought the hate by winning a free election and showing us the real $hit show in DC.

Trump" Oh no I don't know anything about any payments to Daniels. Noooooooooooo. Not me"

Why the fuck don;t you care?????? Why? Really. will one of you ignorant Trumpettes tell us why you don't care about the lies, the deception, the padding of his own wallet, his trillion dollar deficit.

Riiiight... Trump brought the hate by winning a free election and showing us the real $hit show in DC.

He spewed hate during the campaign.

He won the electoral college with a lot of help from his Russian friends. Only an America hating asshole would supporet that.

Look at who Trump has brought to DC. Look at his choices in key posts. Pure money grubbing scum. Trump added to the "swamp".

This is a war. It is the fault of the right that they refuse to recognize that this is a war and start conducting themselves accordingly. If they don't understand this, very very soon, then the left will completely end whatever this country was.

He spewed hate during the campaign.

He won the electoral college with a lot of help from his Russian friends. Only an America hating asshole would supporet that.

Look at who Trump has brought to DC. Look at his choices in key posts. Pure money grubbing scum. Trump added to the "swamp".

1hn1wa.jpg

"My number one priority is making sure president Obama's a one-term President."

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

"If I did a tenth of what she did, I would be in jail today!"

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Forum List

Back