24/7 Liberal Hate & Sedition

He makes fun of the handicapped,
He calls women pigs,
He says a judge can’t do his job because he’s Hispanic
He calls for hecklers to be assaulted
He constantly lies about matters both great and small

And he is the standard bearer of the US

100% of the population should hate him. But for whatever reason, you guys have no problem with the behavior. It is the right wing that has suspended American values to support this small fraction of a human being.

Democrats sheesh, maybe the box you like to keep conservatives in no longer fits or never did. You're outrage is humorous, considering that I read your posts from time to time.

The standards for president dropped like a rock long before Trump showed up and everyone knew he had a past, politicians don't tell the whole truth (obviously they can't) and y'all need to cut back on those dusty indiscretions, you're just beating a dead horse and the response is a yawn.

And we all can see you’ve been brainwashed. Thoroughly. You should expect more from the President and yourself.

What kind of "more" would satisfy you, exactly? Feel free to elaborate to your heart's content. I'm listening.

There is a difference between listening and understanding as you prove daily.

Before Trump we didn’t have presidents who:

He makes fun of the handicapped,
He calls women pigs,
He says a judge can’t do his job because he’s Hispanic
He calls for hecklers to be assaulted
He constantly lies about matters both great and small

We do now.

Your response was in essence "Look! Squirrel!"

Next! If you can't answer/respond to a simple question, what the fuck good are ya?

I did answer…we shouldn’t have to suffer a President who makes fun of the handicap, thinks Hispanics can’t do their job because of their heritage, etc.. Are you seriously this dense?

I don't know. Ask Obama who was said to not be born in the US even after he provided his birth certificate, most notably by the person who you are now lamenting isn't getting a fair shake. Ask Obama who couldn't even get congress to meet with his SCOTUS nominee. Hell ask Ted Cruz, who's father was said to be involved in the Kennedy assassination, again by the person I mentioned before. Here's a tip, you want less hate and sedition? Don't be someone who starts the process.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to unload your bag of crap, no need to thank me ...just take it for granted...:lol:
Ah so when it's done by someone on the conservative side it isn't seditious or hateful? Glad you cleared that up for me.

It's a matter of scale, time and malice, tubby.

Personally, I never called for Obama's impeachment soon after he won the election. I accepted that we were stuck with him for years and respected the process.

..and sure, he wasn't always treated fairly in the swamp.
You realize you just called me tubby? If you want civility, don't you think calling someone by a derogatory term isn't a bit hypocritical? Before you use the other term, snowflake, please know I'm not insulted but I think it important to point out you are doing the exact thing you are railing against in your OP. Something that was my point all along. As to the point you are trying to make now. Everybody thinks that their situation is unique. I dare say that Obama thought it equally egregious how he was treated by the right. You made it a point in your title to specify liberal hate. I can only note that I'm not speaking to you like your position is worthless. Something you and the other guy do.

Well, tubby just seemed to fit you, along with melon head, no humor guy and then there's the ones I think but never post. Did you notice my sig. is Lumpy, hardly a complimentary word but it just humors me for some odd reason.

Pleased to meet you forkup and in the future keep your posts shorter and cut back on the frivolous side of anal retentive. I get bored easy and I do like a good laugh.. Also, welcome to posting on a message board, it takes some getting used to.
No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high forum of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

I'm glad you had the opportunity to unload your bag of crap, no need to thank me ...just take it for granted...:lol:
Ah so when it's done by someone on the conservative side it isn't seditious or hateful? Glad you cleared that up for me.

Personally, I never called for Obama's impeachment soon after he won the election. I accepted that we were stuck with him for years and respected the process.

You realize you just called me tubby? If you want civility, don't you think calling someone by a derogatory term isn't a bit hypocritical? Before you use the other term, snowflake, please know I'm not insulted but I think it important to point out you are doing the exact thing you are railing against in your OP. Something that was my point all along. As to the point you are trying to make now. Everybody thinks that their situation is unique. I dare say that Obama thought it equally egregious how he was treated by the right. You made it a point in your title to specify liberal hate. I can only note that I'm not speaking to you like your position is worthless. Something you and the other guy do.

Well, tubby just seemed to fit you, along with melon head, no humor guy and then there's the ones I think but never post. Did you notice my sig. is Lumpy, hardly a complimentary word but it just humors me for some odd reason.

Pleased to meet you forkup and in the future keep your posts shorter and cut back on the frivolous side of anal retentive. I get bored easy and I do like a good laugh.. Also, welcome to posting on a message board, it takes some getting used to.
No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high forum of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

mmm ..You don't seem to like the term, "Tubby" very much .. interesting

10305503_537585636385142_8219796798620705259_n.jpg

View attachment 191678
Mmm.... You don't seem to get irony very much, I guess we're even.

View attachment 191678
As to me not liking Tubby, I prefer big boned personally but the way I see it, it's not something a gastric bypass won't fix. On the other hand I don't think science has found a cure for being an asshole, that condition is both chronic and incurable. Funny enough for you?

View attachment 191678

Nope, I know plenty of Democrats.. it's unavoidable

No sense of humor?????? I think the irony of somebody posting about hate and sedition, but isn't capable of not calling people names is hilarious. But I guess the high form of humor of calling someone you never met Tubby escapes me. Four sentences using both irony and sarcasm is hopefully funny and short enough.

View attachment 191678

Nope, I know plenty of Democrats.. it's unavoidable

Better joke. You're learning. Maybe in a few decades you'll be able to fail at stand up in your local bar's talent night.

You are right though, trolling each other is way more fun than actually talking.

View attachment 191678
As to me not liking Tubby, I prefer big boned personally but the way I see it, it's not something a gastric bypass won't fix. On the other hand I don't think science has found a cure for being an asshole, that condition is both chronic and incurable. Funny enough for you?

Well, at least you're trying.. :popcorn:

Soo you been researching and you haven't found a cure, no worries, plenty of assholes around here, you fit right in..:)

You're fun enough as fresh talent and I appreciate your grasp of smart assery.

View attachment 191678

Well, at least you're trying.. :popcorn:

Soo you been researching and you haven't found a cure, no worries, plenty of assholes around here, you fit right in..:)

You're fun enough as fresh talent and I appreciate your grasp of smart assery.
I concede, you win that round.

Forum List

Back