25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

Who didn't believe the original story?

I believe they were asked to leave.

I believe a customer felt threatened by them and complained.

I didn't believe that was all there was to the story.

You CHOSE to believe it was racism, even though Mr. Brown was a long time patron and the city is 50% black.

The story that has come out is very believable.

Folks in big groups cut up, they get loud.

If a white deaf person stepped on this ladies foot and didn't apologize I can certainly understand her saying something.

I surmise the misunderstand arose when the offender SEEMED to ignore the woman that had her foot stepped on, and the woman MISTOOK this for a racist snub.

If she started causing a scene, especially saying things like "I'll kick that cracker bitches ass" because she felt slighted, I could understand a white patron feeling threatened by that sort of outburst.

It makes everything make a whole lot more sense.

I get it, you WANT this whitey to be the bad guy...but I think it took two to tango in this instance.

You're still moving the rumors forward I see. :lol: Just cant help yourself. There MUST be a reason why...not racism...any OTHER reason. Not any reason, just one that finds fault with the blacks.

See they were made to wait 2 hours because Marty McFly told the manager that a deaf woman would step on their feet in 2 hours and they will be rude :lol: Yes, the manager knew the future so they were made to wait. Its the Resturant version of Minority Report.

Suuuuuuuuuure

And you are convinced it was racism after hearing only one side of the story...

Reminds me of the "He had FED scrawled on his chest" story.

Of course it is racism if it is done to BLACKS. Double standard....NO QUESTION!

Blacks can KILL white people and it wouldn't rise to this level within these peoples minds.

Who didn't believe the original story?

I believe they were asked to leave.

I believe a customer felt threatened by them and complained.

I didn't believe that was all there was to the story.

You CHOSE to believe it was racism, even though Mr. Brown was a long time patron and the city is 50% black.

The story that has come out is very believable.

Folks in big groups cut up, they get loud.

If a white deaf person stepped on this ladies foot and didn't apologize I can certainly understand her saying something.

I surmise the misunderstand arose when the offender SEEMED to ignore the woman that had her foot stepped on, and the woman MISTOOK this for a racist snub.

If she started causing a scene, especially saying things like "I'll kick that cracker bitches ass" because she felt slighted, I could understand a white patron feeling threatened by that sort of outburst.

It makes everything make a whole lot more sense.

I get it, you WANT this whitey to be the bad guy...but I think it took two to tango in this instance.

You're still moving the rumors forward I see. :lol: Just cant help yourself. There MUST be a reason why...not racism...any OTHER reason. Not any reason, just one that finds fault with the blacks.

See they were made to wait 2 hours because Marty McFly told the manager that a deaf woman would step on their feet in 2 hours and they will be rude :lol: Yes, the manager knew the future so they were made to wait. Its the Resturant version of Minority Report.

Suuuuuuuuuure

I don't know that story and you cannot find one time when I said racism was the reason. That's the only thing you can argue against...the thing I never ever said.

But YOU ARE convinced it's NOT racism. In fact it was time travel....they were made to wait because they knew a deaf person would step on their feet in the future and act crazy in the future...using this..

minority_report2.jpg

Suuuuuuuuuure

I don't know that story and you cannot find one time when I said racism was the reason. That's the only thing you can argue against...the thing I never ever said.

But YOU ARE convinced it's NOT racism. In fact it was time travel....they were made to wait because they knew a deaf person would step on their feet in the future and act crazy in the future...using this..

minority_report2.jpg

Either can you say that the black on white murders aren't RACIST. This maybe or maybe not a case of such but the same should be given to both.

Suuuuuuuuuure

minority_report2.jpg

What are you talking about?

They were waiting for an area for a party of 25 to open up.

It was during the time that they were waiting that the incident occurred.

Here...seriously, read this link so you at least understand the timeline and don't make any more asinine comments like the one quoted above.

Wild Wing Cafe Michael Brown: Black Group Refused Service At Cafe | News One

minority_report2.jpg

Here...seriously, read this link so you at least understand the timeline and don't make any more asinine comments like the one quoted above.

From that article:

In an interview with NewsOne, Brown said that he and his party arrived at the cafe around 8 p.m on Wednesday July 31. According to Brown, he called ahead to notify the cafe staff that a large party would be coming. Once everyone arrived, they were told to wait for an area in the cafe to become available.
Michael BrownMichael Brown
After 45 minutes, a member of their group allegedly asked the night manager for an update and was told the staff was still working on a spot. Another 45 minutes reportedly passed, and again, they asked about seating. “We’re working on it,” Brown remembers the manager telling the group.”We almost got it ready.” But around 10 p.m., the group grew impatient and asked what was going on.

“We asked [the shift manager], ‘Why can’t we sit in that area over there?’ Brown said, pointing to a row of empty tables in the cafe. “She said pretty much that costumer over there feels threatened by you guys and she asked that you not be seated by her.”

So where am I wrong. Your link actually backs me up. They were made to wait and not ONE mention of a deaf or handicap person except from some random guy who no one can seem to find the "comment"

minority_report2.jpg

From that article:

In an interview with NewsOne, Brown said that he and his party arrived at the cafe around 8 p.m on Wednesday July 31. According to Brown, he called ahead to notify the cafe staff that a large party would be coming. Once everyone arrived, they were told to wait for an area in the cafe to become available.
After 45 minutes, a member of their group allegedly asked the night manager for an update and was told the staff was still working on a spot. Another 45 minutes reportedly passed, and again, they asked about seating. “We’re working on it,” Brown remembers the manager telling the group.”We almost got it ready.” But around 10 p.m., the group grew impatient and asked what was going on.

“We asked [the shift manager], ‘Why can’t we sit in that area over there?’ Brown said, pointing to a row of empty tables in the cafe. “She said pretty much that costumer over there feels threatened by you guys and she asked that you not be seated by her.”
So where am I wrong. Your link actually backs me up. They were made to wait and not ONE mention of a deaf or handicap person except from some random guy who no one can seem to find the "comment"

I'm confused CC.

Are you saying it was racism that they had to wait?

From that article:

I'm confused CC.

Of course you are. When you're so invested in making the racist / not racist argument you don't know how to respond when someone doesn't land on one or the other rendering you thoughtless and pointless.

What I'm saying is of course they got mad after made to wait 2 hours. There is and never has been any story about a deaf person except from someone that made it up. There has never been a reason given everyone just is looking for why blaming the blacks MUST be the only way. IT HASTA be their fault...somehow

From that article:

I'm confused CC.

Making blacks wait or telling them to leave = racism
Blacks killing WHITES = not racism.

Double standard....Life isn't fucking fair.

Plus Missery said I was wrong then posted a link that confirmed everything I said. Good job!

You guys need to find some more random untraceable comments lol

"...All of the several sites that back OP up stem from the same source...

...I was able to find more info on the other side as well, like this from an employee...

Woman from Wild Wings Contacts Radio Facts, States Black Patrons Asked to Leave for Several Reasons...

Hmmmm...

And here is the extract from that site...

----------

A woman contacted Radio Facts who works at the Wild Wings restaurant that asked the black patrons to leave. and asked that we allow her to be anonymous. She states there are several reasons the group was asked to leave (below) Radiofacts.com,

-----

You’re only getting one side of story here. I work at the restaurant and your representation of the events is way off base. The group was being loud and obnoxious to both customers and staffers. They kept complaining about their long wait and were talking about how “whitey” was able to get seated, but they were not.

The problem was that they had a large group and insisted on sitting next to each other. We only had one area that could accommodate their large group and the patrons in that area were not done. So yes, some “whities” were able to be seated before them, but only because they were going to a different area. We also seated non-whites in other areas too…

They made this a racial issue before anything. One of the guests also insulted a deaf white girl because she didn’t respond to one of them telling her to move (she was deaf and didn’t hear them)

They were also all standing in the middle of the walk way, making it difficult for customers to leave. We asked them if they could move over, but they said they can stand wherever they want, and if we wanted them out of the way then we should seat them.

The customer that was offended was offended by a particular individual’s constant uses of the word “n*gger” When asked to stop, he threw out a long string of racial epithets against one of my co-workers.

--------------------

Hmmmmmm...

Another variation on the theme...

Too bad it was from an anonymous caller, but, if it's on the up-and-up, and it IS an employee, and if the employee IS being truthful or accurate, then, I can see why he-or-she decided to remain anonymous... their job is on the line... although it doesn't help with the credibility thing.

Still, it's another flavor of the story, and another explanation. It would be more helpful if the Restaurant Video Camera footage (assuming there is any) would be let loose into the wild on YouTube or something, but this sounds like another possible scenario.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Can't wait to get to the bottom of this one... :eusa_drool:

Well, it's better than the last source, at least I could find this one. Still, I need more, though I am no longer so certain they did experience racism.

I am recalling an incident at the Brooklyn Paramount theater that took place back in the mid-1960s.

While New York was not a Jim Crow state and there were no "White Only" signs, Blacks who patronized restaurants and movie theaters during the Jim Crow era in America were inclined to remain inconspicious and to draw no attention to themselves. But shortly after the civil rights laws were passed in 1964, thousands of Black migrants from the deep South flooded the Northern cities, mainly New York, and it wasn't long before they made their presence known.

In spite of the diligent efforts of some to deny it, the fact is there are distinct social, cultural, and behavioral differences between Blacks and Whites. It doesn't mean either faction is right or wrong. It simply means there are differences, one of which is when a large number of Blacks come together they tend to get loud. Sometimes very loud -- as was the case one evening at the Brooklyn Paramount movie theater.

While I haven't been to a movie theater in at least twenty-five years, my recollection is except for occasional bursts of laughter at comical scenes Whites tend to be respectfully quiet during a movie. Even polite whispering is considered to be bad manners. But on one mid-60s evening in the Brooklyn Paramount a rather large group of Blacks seated in the orchestra front started off talking and laughing loudly before the movie started and continued even more loudly afterward.

About flifteen minutes into the movie, when it appeared these Blacks were celebrating their freedom to do something they wouldn't dare to do in a Mississippi or South Carolina theater, somone hollered for them to shut up. And that started it. "Kiss my ass!" "You shut up, motherfucker!" "Come on down here and make me shut up!" And on and on.

The ushers and the manager who tried to quiet them down were ignored and insulted. When the police arrived the movie was stopped, the lights came on and the Blacks were ordered to leave, which they did -- loudly charging racial discrimination and remaining in the lobby demanding refunds.

So I can't help wondering what actually precipitated the incident in the South Carolina restaurant.

Last edited:
From that article:

I'm confused CC.

Of course you are. When you're so invested in making the racist / not racist argument you don't know how to respond when someone doesn't land on one or the other rendering you thoughtless and pointless.

What I'm saying is of course they got mad after made to wait 2 hours. There is and never has been any story about a deaf person except from someone that made it up. There has never been a reason given everyone just is looking for why blaming the blacks MUST be the only way. IT HASTA be their fault...somehow

Dude, look at the thread title.

I didn't introduce racism into this thread...that was the PURPOSE of the thread.

The whole thread is about this incident from ONE point of view.

I posted a comment from the SAME place Mr. Brown posted his comment...and Kondor posted a comment from a DIFFERENT website, that is purported to be an employee, BOTH mention the deaf woman incident.

You are invested in dismissing it, because you are convinced this is racism.

WHY HAVEN"T WE SEEN THE ALLEGED VIDEO recorded by a member of the party?

Why is your narrative so confusing you ask?

Because, it isn't racism to have to wait for a table for 25.

I don't know what happened that night at the restaurant, and the media has no interest in following up on it...they got their message out...white people are racists and blacks are victims.

Which is the Closed Caption narrative as well.

"What really happened is unimportant...question nothing... don't investigate alternatives...the right message is out there...the liberal message."

Plus Missery said I was wrong then posted a link that confirmed everything I said. Good job!

You were wrong.

You said something idiotic about time travel.

Waiting for room to seat a party of 25 is not racism.

I get that your bias blinds you to this fact, but it is a fact none the less.

You were wrong.

You said something idiotic about time travel.

Waiting for room to seat a party of 25 is not racism.

I get that your bias blinds you to this fact, but it is a fact none the less.

First you said they were treated bad because of confronting a deaf person. I asked why were they made to wait 2 hours in the first place and you shrugged your shoulders unable to type a reason but one thing you KNOW for certain is that it WAS NOT racism.

:eusa_boohoo: Now you are trying to be funny by pretending I said waiting = Racism.

Keep dancing, you don't what it is the only thing you seem to know for sure is WHAT IT ISNT. :lol:

ah so the dailykos leave out the real reason and just goes with it, WHY?

because they are nothing more than a dishonest hate site filled with progressive -Democrat sheep who post something like to this without all the FACTS TO stir up hate for others

I warned you about going there folks, you can feel the hate come through your computer plus they might put cooties on your computer

Probably because there is no official story coming from the restaurant. There is a story circulating around the internet that supposedly came from an employee but that hasn't been confirmed as far as I know.

Probably because there is no official story coming from the restaurant. There is a story circulating around the internet that supposedly came from an employee but that hasn't been confirmed as far as I know.

so they are so reputable of a site they just run with anything be damned of all the facts..

not a site I'd want to get my information from..but we see some people don't care what they post here as long as it fits their agenda....I went there once and that was all I needed...that place is full of hating idiots and this kind of race baiting articles without any facts...it gets keeps their cult members riled up and it also pay their BILLs...they know the type of people can play that's for sure

Last edited:

so they are so reputable of a site they just run with anything be damned of all the facts..

not a site I'd want to get my information from..but we see some people don't care what they post here as long as it fits their agenda....I went there once and that was all I needed...that place is full of hating idiots and this kind of race baiting articles without any facts...it gets keeps their cult members riled up and it also pay their BILLs...they know the type of people can play that's for sure

Let me guess, you're looking for facts you just don't know what kind. So you hate the facts provided because they aren't the facts you'll accept which are undefinable.

They are going with the available facts. As soon as the restaurant wants to put theirs out there, they will be reported on.

They are going with the available facts. As soon as the restaurant wants to put theirs out there, they will be reported on.

THE HORROR!!!! :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back