272-354 to 1

I guess he's busy researching the former civilization on Mars.

No, iceweasel, that was an easy one and it shouldnt matter where I get the info as long as its the truth. You dont get that.
Connecting your dots is the hard part. I get the above though and get why you are off base.

Ok, The United States during the years of 1934 to 1970.
Wow, that includes WW2 where a tenth of the population died overseas and post war we had little to no competition on a global scale.

I dont know but during that time when unions existed and workers were treated fairly and we taxed the shit out of the wealthy The United States became the number one manufacturer of quality good. We became the number on consumer nation and the number one world power....

We also started unemployment, SS and started massive gov jobs.

and guess what?...Its worked like a charm. THATS why you hate it....the new deal.

Tell me you wreakless fucks...how do you bail out a 553 trillion usd's derivatives bubble when the entire world gdp is only 78 trillion usd's?

Tell me you wreakless fucks...how do you bail out a 553 trillion usd's derivatives bubble when the entire world gdp is only 78 trillion usd's?

how do you bail out a 553 trillion usd's derivatives bubble when the entire world gdp is only 78 trillion usd's?

Why do you need to bailout a "derivatives bubble"?
What do you think that 553 trillion even means?

Forum List

Back