+++

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
So this poster asks me how dare I accuse him of ignorance? Never mind I called myself that as well, I wonder why this is so out of line? Well, if the Bible calls the masses ignorant, is my point so different?

When someone makes fun of Jesus or blasphemes, I can assure you if this God exists it will be recalled. Despite your ignorance. But you would have to be an ignorant man to do such a thing. If you knew who Jesus was you would go blanch in fear at your deeds. TN is not alone. His name just popped up. But his post needed a greater point than telling us those who follow this preacher are “fucking blind sheep.” Yes, we get it. They are. But the irony here is so present, it’s hardly out of line for someone like me to note it.

Then this other poster tells me “who gives a flying fuck what you think” simply because I tell him his avatar sickens me. It was not mean, it was an observation. I thought the wolf was representative of a demon and if he doesn’t want people to take notice of his avatar then why display it and identify yourself with it?

Avatar seems to feel the need to comfort the afflicted. Good on her, but worrying about too much thin skin reduces one’s usefulness here. If we all must be so careful and avoid anything that may offend, then we Christians could be told later by God that our lukewarmness nauseated Him.

Oh, and they are fuckin blind sheep. I guess you would go to his church?

That is my signature.<shakes his head> Nevermind, I do not want to debate you..

You have no idea how much I want to resort to sarcasm to respond to this. I've promised myself I was going to better about not being sarcastic. So I won't.

I do have one question: Why do you think anyone cares?

You have no idea how much I want to resort to sarcasm to respond to this. I've promised myself I was going to better about not being sarcastic. So I won't.

I do have one question: Why do you think anyone cares?

I would have found your sarcasm more interesting than the queston you offered.

I don’t care if anyone cares to answer your question. But the fact I note a dozen or more posts in that thread commenting on my remarks or behavior lends me to think someone must have.

I don’t need the attention, sorry for doing the opposite. I thought it all so silly, that’s all.

turzovka you will find after you have been on this board for a while that there are a bunch of folks who sit around waiting for a Christian to step up and take a stand for what he believes in so they can fire back with their atheist talking points and rudeness. I applaud you for standing your ground. When you have been here for a while you will pretty much see it's usually the same old group and they usually spout the same old nonsense. Let their remarks roll off you back like water does on a duck. In the end, you will get your just rewards and they will get theirs.

"Thanks shoeshine boy, you're humble and lovable."

:tongue:

turzovka you will find after you have been on this board for a while that there are a bunch of folks who sit around waiting for a Christian to step up and take a stand for what he believes in so they can fire back with their atheist talking points and rudeness. I applaud you for standing your ground. When you have been here for a while you will pretty much see it's usually the same old group and they usually spout the same old nonsense. Let their remarks roll off you back like water does on a duck. In the end, you will get your just rewards and they will get theirs.

You don't even know...

[...]Then this other poster tells me “who gives a flying fuck what you think” simply because I tell him his avatar sickens me. It was not mean, it was an observation. I thought the wolf was representative of a demon and if he doesn’t want people to take notice of his avatar then why display it and identify yourself with it?[...]

I know, right?

[...]Then this other poster tells me &#8220;who gives a flying fuck what you think&#8221; simply because I tell him his avatar sickens me. It was not mean, it was an observation. I thought the wolf was representative of a demon and if he doesn&#8217;t want people to take notice of his avatar then why display it and identify yourself with it?[...]

I know, right?

His strikes me more demonic, yours looks more like a Halloween costume.

Except the fact of the matter is, it&#8217;s no joke&#8230;

I suppose this guys 23 minutes in hell is just some silly dream?

23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese--Hell demons punishment torment Christian afterlife - Beliefnet.com

[...] yours looks more like a Halloween costume. [...]

That was the point.

Like all fictional characters, demons have no more reality (or power) than one ascribes to them with the imagination; and no amount of delusional eyewitness accounts will ever change that.

[...] yours looks more like a Halloween costume. [...]

That was the point.

Like all fictional characters, demons have no more reality (or power) than one ascribes to them with the imagination; and no amount of delusional eyewitness accounts will ever change that.

I hope you know what you are talking about for your sake.

...but I suggest you may suffer from selective reasoning.

And I suggest that you might benefit from a long hard look in the mirror.

Or maybe you'd care to explain the reasoning behind your lack of belief in the gods and mythical creatures of opposing religious/cultural traditions. After all, their followers' claims to belief justification have been strikingly similar to those of the Judeo/Christian tradition.

Paraphrasing Dawkins, "Christians are some of the most vehemently anti-theistic people on the Planet. I just believe in one less 'God' than they do..."

And I suggest that you might benefit from a long hard look in the mirror.

Or maybe you'd care to explain the reasoning behind your lack of belief in the gods and mythical creatures of opposing religious/cultural traditions. After all, their followers' claims to belief justification have been strikingly similar to those of the Judeo/Christian tradition.

Paraphrasing Dawkins, "Christians are some of the most vehemently anti-theistic people on the Planet. I just believe in one less 'God' than they do..."

Dawkins' oft heard quote is mildly funny, but also totally stupid.

Why do atheists like you insist that everybody's god has to be real in order for the Christian God to be real? There is nothing logical in that.

Jesus said He alone is the one true way. All other religions may have some virtue in their teachings but they cannot be describing the one true God. Cannot! Chrisitianity would be totally false if it were any other way.

Christianity along with Judaism dwarfs all other religions in their impact on the world today and in history. As long as one chooses to ignore all the facts of what has transpired and what has not transpired you can build your selective case. But it's folly. Yet I can see what many say just falls on deaf ears, or proud ones.

[...]Then this other poster tells me “who gives a flying fuck what you think” simply because I tell him his avatar sickens me. It was not mean, it was an observation. I thought the wolf was representative of a demon and if he doesn’t want people to take notice of his avatar then why display it and identify yourself with it?[...]

I know, right?

Except the fact of the matter is, it’s no joke…

23 Minutes in Hell by Bill Wiese--Hell demons punishment torment Christian afterlife - Beliefnet.com

night terrors are not proof of anything

I know, right?

Except the fact of the matter is, it’s no joke…

night terrors are not proof of anything

Night terrors... sure, anything more than that is just silly.

I guess everyone is a liar whenever they do not align themselves with your beliefs or doctrines.

So this poster asks me how dare I accuse him of ignorance? Never mind I called myself that as well, I wonder why this is so out of line? Well, if the Bible calls the masses ignorant, is my point so different?

When someone makes fun of Jesus or blasphemes, I can assure you if this God exists it will be recalled. Despite your ignorance. But you would have to be an ignorant man to do such a thing. If you knew who Jesus was you would go blanch in fear at your deeds. TN is not alone. His name just popped up. But his post needed a greater point than telling us those who follow this preacher are “fucking blind sheep.” Yes, we get it. They are. But the irony here is so present, it’s hardly out of line for someone like me to note it.

Then this other poster tells me “who gives a flying fuck what you think” simply because I tell him his avatar sickens me. It was not mean, it was an observation. I thought the wolf was representative of a demon and if he doesn’t want people to take notice of his avatar then why display it and identify yourself with it?

Avatar seems to feel the need to comfort the afflicted. Good on her, but worrying about too much thin skin reduces one’s usefulness here. If we all must be so careful and avoid anything that may offend, then we Christians could be told later by God that our lukewarmness nauseated Him.
So, You don't like Sallow either, huh? You are not alone.

Forum List

Back