$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

What do you know about oil policy? What kind of oil was gonna go through the pipeline xl, whose was it, and where was it going to end up? What kind of oil do we need for US refineries and where does it come from? How much domestic production is actually consumed domestically?

If you know those answers you know there is no Biden policy affecting gas prices.

It's not just the XL Pipeline. The Biden administration has hobbled the energy sector in far more ways than one pipeline.

Maybe you should educate yourself on what a horrible job this administration is doing. But that would probably be too much to ask, as you appear to be a brainwashed fool.

What you're forgetting is that these 'protestors' or what ever it is you want to call them, are private citizens and many of them had valid gripes and maybe some did killing. We weren't there so....Main point is they were private citizens. This is quite different than Trump, who broke the oath of office he took to serve and protect and obey the constitution. He did none of those things. He planned and incited a riot because he wanted to remain in power. How can so many republicans still cheer for him?
How can Democrats and Liberals cheer for a police officer shooting dead an unarmed protestor at the Capitol on January 6 who failed to obey commands of the law enforcement officer and threatened the police officer yet always automatically blame the officer for shooting dead criminals who do the exact same thing and then justify violence in the name of protests due to “valid gripes” as you have done here? Who or what is consensus determinant for “valid gripes”?

How much did you pay Dec 2020 , $1.80?

Trump had the gas down to less than 2.00, Biden takes it up over 5.00
COVID and OPEC +

I'll simple it down for you with FACTS.
Please deny or dispute the FACTS I'm about to tell Meister

When COVID Peak hit, people stayed home, worked from home, whatever........the DEMAND for gas went way down.

Is this ^^^^^ a FACT or NOT Meister?

Simple Yes or No.

COVID and OPEC +

When COVID Peak hit, people stayed home, worked from home, whatever........the DEMAND for gas went way down.

Simple Yes or No.
Gas started going up right after Biden was sworn in

COVID and OPEC +

Simple Yes or No.

Biden ended COVID when he was sworn in??? Are you sure????

COVID and OPEC +

Simple Yes or No.
/——-/ Gas was heading done pre Covid. Hot s as mugging else?
796BFBD9-F9D7-487C-9ADE-1E7A84B489D6.jpeg

It's not just the XL Pipeline. The Biden administration has hobbled the energy sector in far more ways than one pipeline.

Maybe you should educate yourself on what a horrible job this administration is doing. But that would probably be too much to ask, as you appear to be a brainwashed fool.
Not true. Oil output is up under Biden. You get that right?? It’s up! It was passed over at one level and has gone up to a higher level. Refineries are at 97%. There is no more gas we can produce. If we output more oil it will be exported overseas.

You have no specifics. You just type bad policy and horrible. Give me a specific I can shove down your throat. The facts are the facts. Your team cheering for a fucking criminal is bullshit. Biden has zero impact over oil production anyway. Neither did Trump. Regardless. You can’t show me any negative policies. Zero. None.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.
I paid $5.01 today.

Not true. Oil output is up under Biden. You get that right?? It’s up! It was passed over at one level and has gone up to a higher level. Refineries are at 97%. There is no more gas we can produce. If we output more oil it will be exported overseas.

You have no specifics. You just type bad policy and horrible. Give me a specific I can shove down your throat. The facts are the facts. Your team cheering for a fucking criminal is bullshit. Biden has zero impact over oil production anyway. Neither did Trump. Regardless. You can’t show me any negative policies. Zero. None.

Dude you're beating an imaginary horse

Biden ended COVID when he was sworn in??? Are you sure????
I NEVER made that claim.
So me I did.

Anyway. Because of COVID, demand was down, and drilling remained level.

The Oil companies had nowhere to store their EXCESS supply, thus price went down.

Prove me Wrong.

Gasoline price is dependent on availability and many other factors. Russia invading Ukraine in February created a global problem and rise in prices.
Gasoline was rising in price from the first day Biden assumed office. We could flood the market with oil and bring the cost back down to pre-Covid levels if the US would allow it.

/———/ Nope. Try again. The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration ( EIA ) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production. This shortfall is a major factor that led to the run-up of oil and gasoline prices over the past year

/———/ Nope. Try again. The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration ( EIA ) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production. This shortfall is a major factor that led to the run-up of oil and gasoline prices over the past year
Dumbass. That’s not where it was when Trump passed it over. Look at oil rigs during Trump. It plummeted when he turned over to Biden.

It went from 1,065 Jan 2019 all the way down to 791 Jan 2020 and when it was passed to Biden it was 374. Donald passed over 700 fewer oil rigs. Biden has it back up to 738. That’s right bitch. Don’t you feel stupid now?

07221E00-7A19-4546-9BAD-6832B078227C.jpeg

If Biden is to ‘blame’ for high gas prices, he gets the credit when prices go down

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Ok, let us know then when they've dropped under what the price was when Biden took office, because right now it's about $1.00 higher per gallon.

Forum List

Back