3.7 GDP Growth

Trumps policies are winning.

The investigation is being shown a Freak Show.

Those investigating are being uncovered for being Lying scumbags.

Evidence is still being uncovered of crimes by the ones going after Trump.

The Investigation is a Cover up of the crimes committed by the Previous Administration. And yes they are crimes.

While this thread is based on estimates for next quarter.............it just shows how the left come unglued on anything positive Trump has done. They can't even give the slightest credit for 3 Americans coming home. It's NON STOP I HATE TRUMP MONSTER MASH...........Shows the lefts attack machine when they don't get their way.......

Poor things.

"Winning", until they cause loads of problems and then you'll pretend it was someone else's fault.

Unless you face all the truth head on, instead of ignoring it all, you'll always be looking at a "false truth".

Tell me about the Truth.....................Did Federal Agencies attack citizens applying for Non Profit under Obama.

Did Hillary mishandle Classified data.
Did she then destroy evidence ordered by a court order.
Did a Video do it in Libya.
Are businesses leaving California...and why are they moving to states like Texas.

Truth............
latest

You're probably thinking that I'm a Democratic partisan.

I'm not.

I didn't trust Obama's regime, I don't trust Trumps. Politicians are politicians. Some are better than others. Better doesn't mean good.

The problem is the truth for you will be whatever someone tells you they want the truth to be. Not what you've found for yourself, and not what you found in a non-biased way.

That's the problem here.

Trump is doing things that are potentially harmful for the US in the future, and you'll ignore this. Why? Who the fuck knows.

What are those harmful things........................

You ticked because of taking on China.................Not gonna get them to stop their abuses on trade by ignoring it. We'll see how it works out.

What else are the harmful deals......................spell it out.

The Investigation is a Cover up of the crimes committed by the Previous Administration. And yes they are crimes.

While this thread is based on estimates for next quarter.............it just shows how the left come unglued on anything positive Trump has done. They can't even give the slightest credit for 3 Americans coming home. It's NON STOP I HATE TRUMP MONSTER MASH...........Shows the lefts attack machine when they don't get their way.......

Poor things.

"Winning", until they cause loads of problems and then you'll pretend it was someone else's fault.

Unless you face all the truth head on, instead of ignoring it all, you'll always be looking at a "false truth".

Tell me about the Truth.....................Did Federal Agencies attack citizens applying for Non Profit under Obama.

Are businesses leaving California...and why are they moving to states like Texas.

Truth............
latest

I'm not.

I didn't trust Obama's regime, I don't trust Trumps. Politicians are politicians. Some are better than others. Better doesn't mean good.

The problem is the truth for you will be whatever someone tells you they want the truth to be. Not what you've found for yourself, and not what you found in a non-biased way.

That's the problem here.

Trump is doing things that are potentially harmful for the US in the future, and you'll ignore this. Why? Who the fuck knows.

You ticked because of taking on China.................Not gonna get them to stop their abuses on trade by ignoring it. We'll see how it works out.

The problem with China is far different than you think it is. China is the way China is. China does things in a way the US can't or won't do things. The US has to adapt to such things.

I think people have been doing such things wrong for a long time, but I don't think Trump has the right way either.

The US is on the way down. The US can't change things like this because it's become too much like Rome was. Too many problems of selfish people trying to improve their own lot rather than working for the country.

The two political parties are too corrupt, everything that happens isn't for the right reasons, the change that is needed can't happen because neither side desire it for their own "winning" as it's called now.

But I don't really expect you to acknowledge this, because you're more likely to have been taken in by the whole system and to be playing the partisan game.

If the US wants to be able to compete with China it has to change. But it won't.

Poor things.

Truth............
latest

I'm not.

That's the problem here.

The problem with China is far different than you think it is. China is the way China is. China does things in a way the US can't or won't do things. The US has to adapt to such things.

I think people have been doing such things wrong for a long time, but I don't think Trump has the right way either.

The US is on the way down. The US can't change things like this because it's become too much like Rome was. Too many problems of selfish people trying to improve their own lot rather than working for the country.

The two political parties are too corrupt, everything that happens isn't for the right reasons, the change that is needed can't happen because neither side desire it for their own "winning" as it's called now.

But I don't really expect you to acknowledge this, because you're more likely to have been taken in by the whole system and to be playing the partisan game.

If the US wants to be able to compete with China it has to change. But it won't.

Adapt to China???? They overproduce, subsidize, steal intellectual property, manipulate currency, and then block our products from sale there.

Trade is a 2 way street...............Not a one way street and Trump is correct for challenging it. He is not the only one. Europe is also.

2 party corruption...........yeah.......that I agree on.....why I want Term Limits and to get rid of all self serving assholes from office.

In regards to Trump.............both sides that you are complaining about are attacking him. His policy decisions..............I AGREE WITH. Regardless of the way he does it.

Truth............
latest

I'm not.

That's the problem here.

Adapt to China???? They overproduce, subsidize, steal intellectual property, manipulate currency, and then block our products from sale there.

Trade is a 2 way street...............Not a one way street and Trump is correct for challenging it. He is not the only one. Europe is also.

2 party corruption...........yeah.......that I agree on.....why I want Term Limits and to get rid of all self serving assholes from office.

In regards to Trump.............both sides that you are complaining about are attacking him. His policy decisions..............I AGREE WITH. Regardless of the way he does it.
If China be that bad why does Trump Enterprises have their production line there?

Truth............
latest

I'm not.

That's the problem here.

Okay, China does some things that allow it to be more competitive. But then China is a poorer country.

The GDP of China is $16,624 per capita. That makes it 79th in the world. The US is saying things are unfair. Well, China might be thinking the way the US works is also unfair.

Putting sanctions against other countries, invading other countries and the like.

The problem is the US shouldn't be worrying about China now. Why? Because China is taking lots of shitty jobs the US shouldn't be caring about.

What does Germany produce? BMWs, Mercedes, vehicles are its number one export, and people buy German for the quality.

Much of the other stuff people buy from Germany is quality stuff. They've found a market. They educated their people, their people take educated jobs and they do well out of it.

The US, no, the US does shitty stuff which leads to a high wealth gap, some rich and a lot of poor.

The US needs to worry about China when China is producing quality things and it's using the US to produce its shit. Problem is, you people don't even know this. You people think that being the slave to the world like China is, is actually a good thing.

Yes, trade is a two way thing. The US manipulated, China manipulates, you complain.....

Yes, you agree with Trump, for no reason other than because you like the entertainment value.

But in 20 years time when China is raping your ass, don't come to me and complain. Don't get all sentimental about when the US used to be number one. Because the US has been fucking things up for a long time, and Trump is just a symptom of the problems the US has right now.

Undocumented immigrants get posts in California as Trump administration cracks down

Undocumented immigrant Lizbeth Mateo paid in-state college tuition in California. During law school, the state Supreme Court confirmed her eligibility to practice law.

This week, Mateo, residing in California without legal authorization, got an appointment to a statewide post.

"I hope this is just the beginning of more undocumented people having access to places we’re usually not accepted into," said Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist.

The Senate announced that the appointment was a first for the state, but that wasn't true. Mateo's appointment is only one of the latest decisions in deep-blue California to expand opportunities for immigrants living in the country illegally as the Trump administration moves in the opposite direction.

Gov. Jerry Brown in 2016 named Jorge Reyes Salinas, an undocumented immigrant enrolled in the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, to the California State University board of trustees as a student trustee. Dan Reeves, chief-of-staff to Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, said Friday the appointment was historic because Mateo is not protected under DACA.

A pair of undocumented immigrants, Julian Zatarian and Francisco Medina, were appointed to lead local commissions in Huntington Park in 2014. The California Supreme Court granted a motion filed by the State Bar to allow Sergio Garcia, another undocumented immigrant, to practice law in California that same year.

Laws approved by the Legislature allow immigrants without legal status to apply for in-state college tuition and financial aid. Undocumented children can enroll in state-funded health insurance plans and adults can seek a state driver's license, among other rights and services granted under law.

California law says that someone is incapable of holding a "civil office" if they are not a citizen at the time of their appointment.

While I have no problem with that lady's success...................it shows how California IGNORES THE LAW..............Immigration laws should be fixed. Overwelmingly the people of this country have DEMANDED it. Unless you are a Nut job from Mexifornia..............Where Liberals ONLY OBEY THE LAW if they LIKE IT...........

And they FORCE their IDEOLOGY on others.............and say it's RIGHTEOUS........Like you WILL INSTALL SOLAR PANELS on new homes.............WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
I agree with everything you said here, and you said it well.....except for just one thing. That is the use of the term "undocumented immigrants". The correct term is ILLEGAL ALIENS. The invaders are neither undocumented (they have plenty of documents), nor are they immigrants (they never went through an actual immigration process with authorities)

The word "Illegal" is correct because they broke laws to be here, and "alien" is correct because they are citizens of another country, not the USA.

I remember a distinctive, fine quote from the late/great professor and leading scholar of Mexican politics, at William & Mary College in Virginia : George Grayson >>>
"To call an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant', is about equivalent to calling a bank robber, an informal withdrawl agent."

Undocumented immigrants get posts in California as Trump administration cracks down

Undocumented immigrant Lizbeth Mateo paid in-state college tuition in California. During law school, the state Supreme Court confirmed her eligibility to practice law.

This week, Mateo, residing in California without legal authorization, got an appointment to a statewide post.

"I hope this is just the beginning of more undocumented people having access to places we’re usually not accepted into," said Mateo, a 33-year-old attorney and immigrant rights activist.

The Senate announced that the appointment was a first for the state, but that wasn't true. Mateo's appointment is only one of the latest decisions in deep-blue California to expand opportunities for immigrants living in the country illegally as the Trump administration moves in the opposite direction.

Gov. Jerry Brown in 2016 named Jorge Reyes Salinas, an undocumented immigrant enrolled in the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, to the California State University board of trustees as a student trustee. Dan Reeves, chief-of-staff to Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, said Friday the appointment was historic because Mateo is not protected under DACA.

A pair of undocumented immigrants, Julian Zatarian and Francisco Medina, were appointed to lead local commissions in Huntington Park in 2014. The California Supreme Court granted a motion filed by the State Bar to allow Sergio Garcia, another undocumented immigrant, to practice law in California that same year.

Laws approved by the Legislature allow immigrants without legal status to apply for in-state college tuition and financial aid. Undocumented children can enroll in state-funded health insurance plans and adults can seek a state driver's license, among other rights and services granted under law.

California law says that someone is incapable of holding a "civil office" if they are not a citizen at the time of their appointment.

While I have no problem with that lady's success...................it shows how California IGNORES THE LAW..............Immigration laws should be fixed. Overwelmingly the people of this country have DEMANDED it. Unless you are a Nut job from Mexifornia..............Where Liberals ONLY OBEY THE LAW if they LIKE IT...........

And they FORCE their IDEOLOGY on others.............and say it's RIGHTEOUS........Like you WILL INSTALL SOLAR PANELS on new homes.............WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.
I agree with everything you said here, and you said it well.....except for just one thing. That is the use of the term "undocumented immigrants". The correct term is ILLEGAL ALIENS. The invaders are neither undocumented (they have plenty of documents), nor are they immigrants (they never went through an actual immigration process with authorities)

The word "Illegal" is correct because they broke laws to be here, and "alien" is correct because they are citizens of another country, not the USA.

I remember a distinctive, fine quote from the late/great professor and leading scholar of Mexican politics, at William & Mary College in Virginia : George Grayson >>>
"To call an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant', is about equivalent to calling a bank robber, an informal withdrawl agent."
Wasn't my article LOL

So now that the poor record of Obama - only 4 quarters higher than 3% (out of 32), a measly 12%, we now have Trump who has already rung up 2 quarters of 3%+ GDP out of only 4 quarters (a healthy 50%), and a third of his quarters was 2.9%+, so he's had 3 of 4 quarters at 2.9% or higher (75%). :biggrin:

What a comparison. Good thing Trump won, or with Hillary we'd be nose diving down below 1.2%, where it was in Obama's last days.

How Trump Got Economy Booming in Less Than a Year | RealClearPolitics

The Trump Economy, One Year In: A Success By All Measures | Investor's Business Daily

Trump’s Economy Booming

Sorry Democrats, Economists Say Trump, Not Obama, Should Be Credited For Booming Economy
Just like a typical conservative -- keep lying even after getting caught.

Again, there were 8 quarters of real GDP growth under Obama according to the BEA...

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdpchg.xlsx

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

Why would anyone accept your bullshit over the BEA's actual figures? :dunno:

Again, there were 8 quarters of real GDP growth under Obama according to the BEA...

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

They shouldn't accept other than BEA figures (like your imposter figures). MIne are BEA, and clearly signed . You lost this thing 3 days ago, when I posted the true BEA figures. Here they are again >>
united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

As anyone can plainly see your joke, unsigned numbers that you pulled out of your ass, don't match up with this official BEA graph. You claimed 2 quarters of 2014 having 4.6 and 5.2 rates. NOPE! The BEA says otherwise. Graph shows highest rate in 2014 was only 3.2. Other 2014 quarters were even lower (2.7 and 1.7). Your post is just as FAKE as your lying, moronic signature, that everyone knows was just another Hillary scam.

HA HA. You gambled that I wouldn't research out the numbers. I did, and now you have egg all over your lying face. But, actually I proved your ridiculous false numbers scam, 3 days ago, before you even showed up here. Maybe you could try knitting or Needlepoint. :badgrin:

Needlepoint Kits - Needlepoint.Com

Sorry Democrats, Economists Say Trump, Not Obama, Should Be Credited For Booming Economy

Last edited:

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

They shouldn't accept other than BEA figures (like your imposter figures). MIne are BEA, and clearly signed . You lost this thing 3 days ago, when I posted the true BEA figures. Here they are again >>

As anyone can plainly see your joke, unsigned numbers that you pulled out of your ass, don't match up with this official BEA graph. You claimed 2 quarters of 2014 having 4.6 and 5.2 rates. NOPE! The BEA says otherwise. Graph shows highest rate in 2014 was only 3.2. Other 2014 quarters were even lower (2.7 and 1.7). Your post is just as FAKE as your lying, moronic signature, that everyone knows was just another Hillary scam.

HA HA. You gambled that I wouldn't research out the numbers. I did, and now you have egg all over your lying face. But, actually I proved your ridiculous false numbers scam, 3 days ago, before you even showed up here. Maybe you could try knitting or Needlepoint. :badgrin:

Needlepoint Kits - Needlepoint.Com

You old moron ... you're posting annualized figures after falsely claiming Obama had only 4 quarters above 3%.

1233796371590.gif

As BEA figures show, Obama had 8 quarters above 3%

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

You old moron ... you're posting annualized figures after falsely claiming Obama had only 4 quarters above 3%.
Hey dumbass. I posted THE figures. Period. There's only one set of figures. Where's this "annualized" from ? The Dem scam book ?

Idiot. The BEA said 2014's top GDP growth quarter was 3.8, NOT 5.2. You lost. Your BS isn't flying. You're done. Go to bed, ageist bigot.

Hey dumbass. I posted THE figures. Period. There's only one set of figures. Where's this "annualized" from ? The Dem scam book ? You lost. Your BS isn't flying. You're done. Go to bed, ageist bigot.

Fucking moron ... you posted annualized figures after falsely claiming Obama had only 4 quarters above 3% growth.

Are you really too stupid to not know the difference between annual growth and quarterly growth? Did they not teach that in your school back in the 1700s? :badgrin:

And you'll also note, I'm the only one here posting a link to the BEA; which proves you're senile....

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

Last edited:
Where's this "annualized" from ? The Dem scam book ?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

This senile bygone conservative actually asks where "annualized" comes from .......... :ack-1:

Fucking moron ..... it comes from YOUR graph.....

24qlqio.png

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Obama economy was shit, not a single year of 3% growth... a disaster.

Trump will have a difficult time dealing with all the damage that was done. Not only of Obama's of course, but the damage that has been caused by the leftist control over the past 100 years.

Unfortunately I don't believe even Trump can pull this off. With 150 trillion of liabilities arranged by the crazed short term thinking leftists who simply do not care about tomorrow... when the tomorrow comes there is not much that can be done.

Trump will have a difficult time dealing with all the damage that was done. Not only of Obama's of course, but the damage that has been caused by the leftist control over the past 100 years.

Unfortunately I don't believe even Trump can pull this off. With 150 trillion of liabilities arranged by the crazed short term thinking leftists who simply do not care about tomorrow... when the tomorrow comes there is not much that can be done.
Liar.

Obama did have a year over 3%...

Liar.

And which year would that be?

Oh none of the calendar years, which is why you are giving me a line chart instead of actual yearly figures.

What a moron.

Liar.

Oh none of the calendar years, which is why you are giving me a line chart instead of actual yearly figures.

What a moron.
Nah, the moron is the one who can't read, "US GDP ANNUAL GROWTH RATE" at the top of that chart...

You do know what "annual" means, don'tcha?

Liar.

What a moron.
Nah, the moron is the one who can't read, "US GDP ANNUAL GROWTH RATE" at the top of that chart...

You do know what "annual" means, don'tcha?

Yes, it means how much the GDP grew from the same period last year.

And as you can see from your own graph, at no point does it exceed 3 % year on year on any given calendar year. How about printing out the actual yearly figures? Oh you won't because you are still thinking I am talking about quarters. Again, which year of Obama's exceeded 3% growth? You can't answer because you are a complete moron.

By the way, when talking about quarters it should be the default to talk about the annualized rate to make the comparison only dependent on the given quarter. You are self owning yourself pretty hard here, no matter who you are talking to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back