3.7 GDP Growth

Sorry about what? That the trends under a obama have continued so far under Trump?
FALSE! GDP trend did NOT continue under Trump. Quite the contrary. Trend when Obama lest was FALLING miserably (to 1.2%). Then, after Trump got going, the trend switched direction and ROSE to 3.2%

As you can see on the graph, the Obama (2015-2017) trend was entirely downward. Then in 2017, it changed direction and went up, so the line looks like a V.
united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

united-states-gdp-growth.png

They loved Hussein's 1.2%, but they hate Trump's 3.7%. Go figure? :cuckoo:
Tramp has never gotten near 3.7%, liar!

Didn't y'all just love Hussein's wonderful 1.2%? Y'all have suddenly become so high & mighty judging Trump's 3.7%. Y'all are craaazy. :cuckoo:
As I have shown so many times before, when the Right get caught lying, 3.7%, they just keep on lying.

Yeah, if we could only get back to your beloved Hussein's awesome 1.2%. :cuckoo:

Actually as protectionist has proven with his annual graphs, Obama had at least 2 full years of 3+% GDP growth. They were calendar years not fiscal years, but FULL years none the less/
He had 4 scattered QUARTERS of 3+% GDP growth - out of a total of 32 quarters of his presidency. Oh boy! A whopping 12% of his quarters topped 3%. 88% of them were 2.8 and lower,
No they were NOT quarters, your OWN graph said they were ANNUAL GDP rates.

Not only was the economy stagnant under Hussein but he was the only president in history not to see 3% GDP growth. Why do lefties still hate Trump?
Obama saw more quarters of 4% GDP growth than Tramp has 3% quarters.

As I have shown so many times before, when the Right get caught lying, 3.7%, they just keep on lying.

As I have shown so many times before, when the LEFT get caught lying, they just keep on lying. and liberalism is a mental disorder.

brain-of-the-left.jpg

Yeah, I am going to believe, and respect a guy that has lying CNN on all his posts.

Actually as protectionist has proven with his annual graphs, Obama had at least 2 full years of 3+% GDP growth. They were calendar years not fiscal years, but FULL years none the less/
He had 4 scattered QUARTERS of 3+% GDP growth - out of a total of 32 quarters of his presidency. Oh boy! A whopping 12% of his quarters topped 3%. 88% of them were 2.8 and lower,
You’re lying again. As I posted earlier, with a link to the BEA website, there were 8 quarters above 3% under Obama.

You’re lying again. As I posted earlier, with a link to the BEA website, there were 8 quarters above 3% under Obama.

Yet the average annual GDP growth under Obama was a paltry 1.075%. One of the worst on record.

And I've posted repeatedly that he only had 4 (88% of 2.8 or lower) :biggrin: From BEA website.

Not only was the economy stagnant under Hussein but he was the only president in history not to see 3% GDP growth. Why do lefties still hate Trump?
Obama saw more quarters of 4% GDP growth than Tramp has 3% quarters.
He NEVER had a 4%+ quarter. Top was 3.8. Graph confirms it.

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png
LOL

Your graph is annualized, not quarterly, how can you lucidly claim it doesn’t show a quarter over 4% when it’s showing annual data, not quarterly data?

You lose again because you are a loser.

:dance:

Last edited:

Yet the average annual GDP growth under Obama was a paltry 1.075%. One of the worst on record.
So? That number was greatly affected by Bush’s Great Recession which produced the second worst annual GDP since the Great Depression. GDP was a staggering negative 8.2% when Obama became president. If you want to complain about his numbers after he was handed that mess, so what?

And I've posted repeatedly that he only had 4 (88% of 2.8 or lower) :biggrin: From BEA website.
Who knows why you feel the need to lie in the face of the BEA figures, but they show 8 quarters above 3%, not 4...

https://www.bea.gov/national/xls/gdpchg.xlsx

2009Q4 3.9
2010Q2 3.9
2011Q4 4.6
2013Q3 3.1
2013Q4 4.0
2014Q2 4.6
2014Q3 5.2
2015Q1 3.2

So? That number was greatly affected by Bush’s Great Recession which produced the second worst annual GDP since the Great Depression. GDP was a staggering negative 8.2% when Obama became president. If you want to complain about his numbers after he was handed that mess, so what?
That's kinda the point. After a precipitous fall in GDP, Obama had a miserable economic performance in the recovery. Instead of freeing up the economy, his answer was more regulations.

All this of course makes Trump look like a genius. Everything Obama did works to Trump's advantage as he unravels them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back