3.7 GDP Growth

Fucking moron.... I see him going over 3%, even though you’re too nuts to see it too...

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png
Maybe You are the moron ?... Just before, didn't you say that said Obama's GDP reached 5.2 % in 2015 ? Now here, you posted a graph that shows it topping at 3.8 % that year (as I have been saying all along). Nice to see you're finally agreeing with me. :biggrin:
Again you are trying to play that you are soooooo STUPID that 5.2% was for ONE (1) quarter in 2014, and that you cannot read nor comprehend what the word "annual" means in the title of the graph.
In any case your OWN graph puts the lie to the Right's false claim that Obama never had a full year of 3% GDP growth. Your own graph clearly shows more than one!!!
Thank you.

LOLOL I’m posting YOUR graph, gramps...
2u89rbd.jpg

Exactly how brain-dead are you not to see the trend was heading upwards towards the end of Obama’s presidency (highlighted in the red circle)??

How brain-dead are you not to see that upward trend was Trump's 2nd and 3rd quarters ?..... with that huge DROP (2015-2017) being all Obama's (including the Jan 2017-April 2017 Obama lag time.. You could be my lawyer.
united-states-gdp-growth.png

Thanks for confirming what I've been saying, although I didn't need the help (it's the thought that counts) :biggrin:
So you admit your previous graph showing only a 3.8% max GDP for Obama is a lie because it does not match this one!
Thank you.

2u89rbd.jpg

Exactly how brain-dead are you not to see the trend was heading upwards towards the end of Obama’s presidency (highlighted in the red circle)??

How brain-dead are you not to see that upward trend was Trump's 2nd and 3rd quarters ?..... with that huge DROP (2015-2017) being all Obama's (including the Jan 2017-April 2017 Obama lag time.. You could be my lawyer.

Thanks for confirming what I've been saying, although I didn't need the help (it's the thought that counts) :biggrin:
You’re completely senile. How on Earth could the upward trend on that chart be of Trump’s 2nd and 3rd quarter when that chart goes only as far as 2016; before Trump was president??

2u89rbd.jpg

I said his Quarterly GDP was +5.2% and I proved it with a link to the BEA website. You look like a complete retard calling the BEA’s figures, wrong. :cuckoo:
I know, and you said it WRONG. I've already shown 10 times in this thread, that the quarter you're talking about (2015 Q3) was 3.8
(BEA figures), n
ot 5.2 . Maybe you coud get a bit more sleep, you think ?

Here they are AGAIN (I've lost count now how many times I've shown this)

2u89rbd.jpg

Now here is the same graph as yours, with the exact same 4 word title, no annual, from the exact same source only showing more years and it shows a GDP growth of 5.2% for Q3 2014.
historical.png

I said his Quarterly GDP was +5.2% and I proved it with a link to the BEA website. You look like a complete retard calling the BEA’s figures, wrong. :cuckoo:
I know, and you said it WRONG. I've already shown 10 times in this thread, that the quarter you're talking about (2015 Q3) was 3.8, not 5.2 (BEA figures). Maybe you coud get a bit more sleep, you think ?

It doesn’t matter how many times you post annualized figures, it will never alter the quarterly figures that show Obama had a quarter hit 5.2% growth.

2u89rbd.jpg

You’re completely senile. How on Earth could the upward trend on that chart be of Trump’s 2nd and 3rd quarter when that chart goes only as far as 2016; before Trump was president??

2u89rbd.jpg

Just wow, stop arguing with an idiot. He will only pull you down to his level and beat you with experience! Let the maroon rant, it is obvious he is deranged.

Last edited:

2u89rbd.jpg
The graph (As we were talking about) shows the TREND upward, to Trump's 2nd and 3rd quarters, which were 3.1 and 3.2. :biggrin:

Just wow, stop arguing with an idiot. He will only pull you down to his level and best you with experience! Let the maroon rant, it is obvious he is deranged.
So this is what they teach you in lefty school, huh ? Ignore FACTS, and just say what praises a Democrat, and disparages a Republican.

BTW, you misspelled MORON, moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Just wow, stop arguing with an idiot. He will only pull you down to his level and best you with experience! Let the maroon rant, it is obvious he is deranged.
So this is what they teach you in lefty school, huh ? Ignore FACTS, and just say what praises a Democrat, and disparages a Republican.

By the way I called you a maroon you after school special!

Sorry about what? That the trends under a obama have continued so far under Trump?
FALSE! GDP trend did NOT continue under Trump. Quite the contrary. Trend when Obama lest was FALLING miserably (to 1.2%). Then, after Trump got going, the trend switched direction and ROSE to 3.2%

As you can see on the graph, the Obama (2015-2017) trend was entirely downward. Then in 2017, it changed direction and went up, so the line looks like a V.

They loved Hussein's 1.2%, but they hate Trump's 3.7%. Go figure? :cuckoo:

Atlantic Fed predictions show the higher numbers........NY Fed predicts 2.97.

Growth is happening........Tax Receipts are increasing .......Tax cuts, cutting regulations work..........taxing the living shit out of everyone and regulating them to death don't.

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April
Hold on there just a minute there Slick, April tax revenues are from the 2017 tax code, NOT from Tramp's new 2018 tax bill.
But you knew that already, you just couldn't resist being deliberately deceptive!!!!

Sorry about what? That the trends under a obama have continued so far under Trump?
FALSE! GDP trend did NOT continue under Trump. Quite the contrary. Trend when Obama lest was FALLING miserably (to 1.2%). Then, after Trump got going, the trend switched direction and ROSE to 3.2%

As you can see on the graph, the Obama (2015-2017) trend was entirely downward. Then in 2017, it changed direction and went up, so the line looks like a V.

Tramp has never gotten near 3.7%, liar!

I know, and you said it WRONG. I've already shown 10 times in this thread, that the quarter you're talking about (2015 Q3) was 3.8
(BEA figures), n
ot 5.2 . Maybe you coud get a bit more sleep, you think ?

Again, gramps, your chart...

Exactly how brain-dead are ya to not notice the upwards trend began under Obama and continued under Trump...?

ej8xti.jpg

Didn't y'all just love Hussein's wonderful 1.2%? Y'all have suddenly become so high & mighty judging Trump's 3.7%. Y'all are craaazy. :cuckoo:

2u89rbd.jpg
The graph (As we were talking about) shows the TREND upward, to Trump's 2nd and 3rd quarters, which were 3.1 and 3.2. :biggrin:

That’s a different chart showing something different. I’m using your chart. Do you suddenly have a problem with your chart?

ej8xti.jpg

Didn't y'all just love Hussein's wonderful 1.2%? Y'all have suddenly become so high & mighty judging Trump's 3.7%. Y'all are craaazy. :cuckoo:
As I have shown so many times before, when the Right get caught lying, 3.7%, they just keep on lying.

Actually as protectionist has proven with his annual graphs, Obama had at least 2 full years of 3+% GDP growth. They were calendar years not fiscal years, but FULL years none the less/
He had 4 scattered QUARTERS of 3+% GDP growth - out of a total of 32 quarters of his presidency. Oh boy! A whopping 12% of his quarters topped 3%. 88% of them were 2.8 and lower,

That’s because he typed, “maroon,” not, “moron,” ya moronic maroon.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back