3.7 GDP Growth

The nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing home more of their paychecks. Trump's delivering. Obviously Democrats hate that, but it is the reality.
We’ve been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

3.9% Unemployment. Lowest in 17.5 years. Trump is delivering. Sorry bout that. ;)
Lowest since CLINTON!!!

And??
Actually, Clinton's UE rate was LOWER!

The nation is at Full Employment and folks are bringing home more of their paychecks. Trump's delivering. Obviously Democrats hate that, but it is the reality.
We’ve been at full employment for years now. What took you so long to figure it out?

3.9% Unemployment. Lowest in 17.5 years. Trump is delivering. Sorry bout that. ;)
Lowest since CLINTON!!!

And??
Actually, Clinton's UE rate was LOWER!

I guess that makes you a Trump supporter now, no?

And like the dishonest lying scum POS you are, you have deliberately switched to the QUARTERLY graph.
Here is the full quarterly graph from the EXACT SAME source with the EXACT SAME sig showing Q3 2014 at 5.2%

united-states-gdp-growth.png
I already refuted this graph. I guess I'll have to keep doing it all day. All week ? All Month ? All year ? :iyfyus.jpg:

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png
^^^ that is the same as this vvv

... so what’s your point?

Quarterly increases, Obama's high was 5.2% in Q3-2014. Trump's high (so far) is 3.2% in Q3-2017
FALSE!! Obama's GDP never topped above 3.8. That was his highest.

For the 10th time in this thread, here again is Obama's GDP growth rates of his entire presidency (2009 - 2017) :biggrin:

You're lying again.

Here's the BEA data.... It shows real GDP increased 5.2% in 2014Q3.

Now stop lying.
He never had a full year over 3.0%, moron.

Hey, and look at that ^^^ 2015Q2 is 3.3% growth. And 2015Q1 was 3.8% growth...

.... but the lying right has been claiming Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%. :ack-1:

Just goes to show -- never believe the lying right.
I don't know who you mean by the "lying right", but I never said "Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%" Your words, not mine.

I know exactly what Obama's years were, and those of Trump, and I've posted them in graphic detail. There are no illusions.
I didn't say you said it. I said the lying right said it.

Quarterly increases, Obama's high was 5.2% in Q3-2014. Trump's high (so far) is 3.2% in Q3-2017

Annualized increases, Obama's high was 3.8%, ending in Q1-2015. Trump's high (so far) is 2.9%, ending in Q1-2018.

Great point you're making.
thumbsup.gif
Bullshit. Obama never broke 3.0% in GDP growth.

iur

Dummy you are showing calendar year growth numbers and using that metric Trump posted mediocre 2.6% for 2017.

In any objective apples to apples comparison "Trump boom!" looks not very different from "Obama disaster!"

Trump's "superior business acumen" has so far been only been proven in marketing.

Trump-Car-Salesman.jpg

Trump isn't responsible for the first quarter of 2017, nimrod.

And like the dishonest lying scum POS you are, you have deliberately switched to the QUARTERLY graph.
Here is the full quarterly graph from the EXACT SAME source with the EXACT SAME sig showing Q3 2014 at 5.2%

I already refuted this graph. I guess I'll have to keep doing it all day. All week ? All Month ? All year ? :iyfyus.jpg:

That is NOT the same graph, as proven by yours having a different title in the upper left corner!
Here is the correct graph with the same title as the one I posted.

historical.png

LOLOL

Then you refuted yourself since he posted your own chart at you.
No, his numbers are different. I refuted HIM. :biggrin:
You moron... he posted the same chart as you. Both your chart and his have the same exact title... US GDP ANNUAL GROWTH RATE.

You’re too senile to understand what you’re posting, gramps. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Sorry about what? That the trends under a obama have continued so far under Trump?
FALSE! GDP trend did NOT continue under Trump. Quite the contrary. Trend when Obama lest was FALLING miserably (to 1.2%). Then, after Trump got going, the trend switched direction and ROSE to 3.2%

As you can see on the graph, the Obama (2015-2017) trend was entirely downward. Then in 2017, it changed direction and went up, so the line looks like a V.

For the 10th time in this thread, here again is Obama's GDP growth rates of his entire presidency (2009 - 2017) :biggrin:

You're lying again.

Now stop lying.
Fucking moron.... I see him going over 3%, even though you’re too nuts to see it too...

You're lying again.

Now stop lying.
Actually as protectionist has proven with his annual graphs, Obama had at least 2 full years of 3+% GDP growth. They were calendar years not fiscal years, but FULL years none the less/

That is NOT the same graph, as proven by yours having a different title in the upper left corner!

historical.png
Yours has wrong numbers. There was no 5% growth. Never even reached 4%. Obama top was 3.8. :biggrin:

Trump isn't responsible for the first quarter of 2017, nimrod.
Well he has been taking credit for the UE rate and the stock market for Q1 of 2017.
But for the sake of argument, starting with the Q2 2017 GDP, Tramp has NEVER had a full year of GDP growth of at least 3%.

Sorry about what? That the trends under a obama have continued so far under Trump?
FALSE! GDP trend did NOT continue under Trump. Quite the contrary. Trend when Obama lest was FALLING miserably (to 1.2%). Then, after Trump got going, the trend switched direction and ROSE to 3.2%

As you can see on the graph, the Obama (2015-2017) trend was entirely downward. Then in 2017, it changed direction and went up, so the line looks like a V.

LOLOL

I’m posting YOUR graph, gramps...

2u89rbd.jpg

Exactly how brain-dead are you not to see the trend was heading upwards towards the end of Obama’s presidency (highlighted in the red circle)??

historical.png
Yours has wrong numbers. There was no 5% growth. Never even reached 4%. Obama top was 3.8. :biggrin:

Why doesn't your graph have the same title as mine?
I'll help you, yours has 5 words and mine has 4. Mine is a quarterly graph and yours annual.
But you've known that with every lie you posted.

Fucking moron.... I see him going over 3%, even though you’re too nuts to see it too...

Maybe You are the moron ?... Just before, didn't you say that said Obama's GDP reached 5.2 % in 2015 ? Now here, you posted a graph that shows it topping at 3.8 % that year (as I have been saying all along). Nice to see you're finally agreeing with me. :biggrin:

Maybe You are the moron ?... Just before, didn't you say that said Obama's GDP reached 5.2 % in 2015 ? Now here, you posted a graph that shows it topping at 3.8 % that year (as I have been saying all along). Nice to see you're finally agreeing with me. :biggrin:
I said his Quarterly GDP was +5.2% and I proved it with a link to the BEA website. You look like a complete retard calling the BEA’s figures, wrong. :cuckoo:

LOLOL I’m posting YOUR graph, gramps...
2u89rbd.jpg

Exactly how brain-dead are you not to see the trend was heading upwards towards the end of Obama’s presidency (highlighted in the red circle)??

How brain-dead are you not to see that upward trend was Trump's 2nd and 3rd quarters ?..... with that huge DROP (2015-2017) being all Obama's (including the Jan 2017-April 2017 Obama lag time.. You could be my lawyer.

Thanks for confirming what I've been saying, although I didn't need the help (it's the thought that counts) :biggrin:

Forum List

Back