3.7 GDP Growth

Hey, and look at that ^^^ 2015Q2 is 3.3% growth. And 2015Q1 was 3.8% growth...

.... but the lying right has been claiming Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%. :ack-1:

Just goes to show -- never believe the lying right.
I don't know who you mean by the "lying right", but I never said "Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%" Your words, not mine.

I know exactly what Obama's years were, and those of Trump, and I've posted them in graphic detail. There are no illusions.

Huh? Our entire economy was supposed to collapse if Trump got elected. Wha hoppen?

On a related matter- listen up you static forecasters - April tax revenues poured into Washington at a record rate. Hmmm...taxes cut but revenues increase? No wonder JFK described it as inexplicable.

The taxes are those paid for 2017, the cuts didn’t take affect till 2018...dumb fucks

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

.... but the lying right has been claiming Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%. :ack-1:

I don't know who you mean by the "lying right", but I never said "Obama never had a year with GDP reaching 3%" Your words, not mine.

I know exactly what Obama's years were, and those of Trump, and I've posted them in graphic detail. There are no illusions.
I didn't say you said it. I said the lying right said it.

Quarterly increases, Obama's high was 5.2% in Q3-2014. Trump's high (so far) is 3.2% in Q3-2017

Annualized increases, Obama's high was 3.8%, ending in Q1-2015. Trump's high (so far) is 2.9%, ending in Q1-2018.

Great point you're making.
thumbsup.gif

STFU! ignoramus, here are actual Q numbers without smoothing:

gdp4q16_3rd_chart.png

we've posted 5% Q growth (annualized) under Obama in 2014
The actual numbers (without smoothing, or whatever else you want to call it) have already been posted a dozen times in this thread, Mr. Larry Late.

So you want to post 2013 - 2016. OK. I'll play that game with you. No problem. Here you are >> LOL >> :biggrin:

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

gdp4q16_3rd_chart.png

The actual numbers (without smoothing, or whatever else you want to call it) have already been posted a dozen times in this thread, Mr. Larry Late.

So you want to post 2013 - 2016. OK. I'll play that game with you. No problem. Here you are >> LOL >> :biggrin:

Still playing the perpetually dumb act, pretending your graph WITH annual smoothing is not smoothed!
You will never admit the truth because then you would have to admit your CON$ervoFascist sources LIED to you and you were STUPID enough to swallow their LIES.

Quarterly increases, Obama's high was 5.2% in Q3-2014. Trump's high (so far) is 3.2% in Q3-2017
FALSE!! Obama's GDP never topped above 3.8. That was his highest.

For the 10th time in this thread, here again is Obama's GDP growth rates of his entire presidency (2009 - 2017) :biggrin:

gdp4q16_3rd_chart.png

Your graph mysteriously stops before Trump is sworn in, though you can see the trend was already ascending. But had you continued that chart up until the present, you would see the following figures (in black)....

2016Q1 1.4
2016Q2 1.2
2016Q3 1.5
2016Q4 1.9

2017Q1 2.0
2017Q2 2.2
2017Q3 2.3
2017Q4 2.6
2018Q1 2.9

Annualized increases, Obama's high was 3.8%, ending in Q1-2015. Trump's high (so far) is 2.9%, ending in Q1-2018.

thumbsup.gif
Bullshit. Obama never broke 3.0% in GDP growth.

iur

The issue is not the platform, the issue is Tramp is a pathological liar so therefore any "platform" he promotes is meaningless.
That is pure >> :bsflag:Trump made quite a few promises and has kept them. Tax reduction, tariffs, immigration reform, reducing Muslim immigration, deregulation, etc.

How’s that wall coming?

Where’s that “better, cheaper, health care for all”?

What about the “job creation on steroids”? Job creation is down. And the raises promised? Wages which were growing under Obama, are now declining.

Putin and Xi are now filling the vacuum created by US isolationism.

Iran is now shooting at Israel.
/--------/ Does this answer your question? HERITAGE FOUNDATION: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan... and that's without counting shyt canning the Iran Nuke Deal.

thumbsup.gif

For the 10th time in this thread, here again is Obama's GDP growth rates of his entire presidency (2009 - 2017) :biggrin:

And using the same annualized quarters Tramp has never gone above 2.9%

You're lying again.

Here's the BEA data.... It shows real GDP increased 5.2% in 2014Q3.

Now stop lying.

Still playing the perpetually dumb act, pretending your graph WITH annual smoothing is not smoothed!
You will never admit the truth because then you would have to admit your CON$ervoFascist sources LIED to you and you were STUPID enough to swallow their LIES.
"Smoothing" ? LOL. Is that one of the latest liberal loon words, that we're all supposed to adapt to ? Sorry, I couldn't find it in my dictionary. I don't accept it as a word.

As for pretending, that's what YOU'RE doing, when you pretend that there is a difference between an annual graph, and one of shorter duration. Not that I need to disprove your leftist scam talk, but the fact is, I've posted graphs of GDP growth for numerous time periods between 2009 and 2018, and they all show that Obama's top GDP was 3.8, after which it plummeted.

PS - THIS is the BEA data - as signed at the bottom right of the graph - where official signatures of govt offices are supposed to be (which isn't visible on your numbers)

As for "lying" that what YOU need to stop doing. :biggrin:

Last edited:

thumbsup.gif

iur
Fucking moron....

Obama topped 3%...

"Smoothing" ? LOL. Is that one of the latest liberal loon words, that we're all supposed to adapt to ? Sorry, I couldn't find it in my dictionary. I don't accept it as a word.

As for pretending, that's what YOU'RE doing, when you pretend that there is a difference between an annual graph, and one of shorter duration. Not that I need to disprove your leftist scam talk, but the fact is, I've posted graphs of GDP growth for numerous time periods between 2009 and 2018, and they all show that Obama's top GDP was 3.8, after which it plummeted.
And if you continue that annual growth rate chart to the most recent period recorded, we see that Trump's high is 2.9, below Obama's high of 3.8

thumbsup.gif

iur

Dummy you are showing calendar year growth numbers and using that metric Trump posted mediocre 2.6% for 2017.

In any objective apples to apples comparison "Trump boom!" looks not very different from "Obama disaster!"

Trump's "superior business acumen" has so far been only been proven in marketing.

Trump-Car-Salesman.jpg

Last edited:

PS - THIS is the BEA data - as signed at the bottom right of the graph - where official signatures of govt offices are supposed to be (which isn't visible on your numbers)

As for "lying" that what YOU need to stop doing. :biggrin:
You worthless lying POS, my graph has the EXACT SAME signature as YOURS at the bottom right!!!!
You have to play dumb so people will think you are so STUPID you can't possibly be a premeditated LIAR. You would rather be known as a STUPID LYING gossip.

protectionist knows what the graphs mean but reads them differently so he can troll his opponents.

The fact is that Trump's economy is not better than Trump's in GDP and other measures.

Call him for what he is.

Forum List

Back