🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 days of personal testimony on Donald Trump's character from the people WHO ACTUALLY KNOW HIM.

It's been a great convention for Trump. His kids are amazing and that's really all you need to know about the man. The real question is what the hell are Dems going to say about Hillary next week? Clearly they can't talk about "integrity", "business sense", "hard work", "loyalty", "honest". HAHA It'll be good.

His kids are great so he should be president? Lmao!

It's been a great convention for Trump. His kids are amazing and that's really all you need to know about the man. The real question is what the hell are Dems going to say about Hillary next week? Clearly they can't talk about "integrity", "business sense", "hard work", "loyalty", "honest". HAHA It'll be good.
Now we can all sleep better....(harmonious music)

It has been very revealing imo. The man has had a positive personal impact on the lives of many people and that is in stark contrast to the man we've seen on the campaign trail. And I'm not talking about all the hit pieces or hearsay talking points (which I too am guilty of)
I am not yet convinced that my vote belongs in a votin booth rather than at home in my pocket on election night, but if Trump can show the side of himself that everyone around him claims he possesses he will get my vote. Or even RELEASE HIS TAXES so I can see first hand what a caring & giving individual he is.
I'm not suggesting he be some kind of soft hearted wimp either so keep that kind of shit to yourself. I want to see a well rounded individual with character that I could point out to my grandkids and say, "I voted for that man many years ago"
While ISIS is a great threat to our way of life there is another threat looming on the horizon. Civil unrest & division that can't be healed. We DESPERATELY need a unifying figure at the helm. Someone who can bridge the divide & bring people from all walks of life together.
I don't know it Trump is that man or if he is even capable but I know one person that isn't.....HILLARY CLINTON.

I want to vote FOR Trump. So give me a reason Donald.
No one is surprised that you are voting for trump.
No one is surprised that I consider your opinion irrelevant
Of course you don't. But that doesn't discount that you were in the bag for trump all along.

It has been very revealing imo. The man has had a positive personal impact on the lives of many people and that is in stark contrast to the man we've seen on the campaign trail. And I'm not talking about all the hit pieces or hearsay talking points (which I too am guilty of)
I am not yet convinced that my vote belongs in a votin booth rather than at home in my pocket on election night, but if Trump can show the side of himself that everyone around him claims he possesses he will get my vote. Or even RELEASE HIS TAXES so I can see first hand what a caring & giving individual he is.
I'm not suggesting he be some kind of soft hearted wimp either so keep that kind of shit to yourself. I want to see a well rounded individual with character that I could point out to my grandkids and say, "I voted for that man many years ago"
While ISIS is a great threat to our way of life there is another threat looming on the horizon. Civil unrest & division that can't be healed. We DESPERATELY need a unifying figure at the helm. Someone who can bridge the divide & bring people from all walks of life together.
I don't know it Trump is that man or if he is even capable but I know one person that isn't.....HILLARY CLINTON.

Of course you don't. But that doesn't discount that you were in the bag for trump all along.
Which explains my Cruz vote just a couple months ago.
You're an ignorant cvnt

You're an ignorant cvnt
Lol, but now you are a trump whore.

His kids are great so he should be president? Lmao!

Considering Obama's son was a thug, sure why not.

You're an ignorant cvnt
What the actual fuck does that even mean? We're you a Hillary whore or Sanders whore?

Stupid fucking statement

You're an ignorant cvnt
What the actual fuck does that even mean? We're you a Hillary whore or Sanders whore?

Stupid fucking statement
It means that your claims that you wouldn't vote for trump were BS.

Do you just want to submit your review of the Dems convention now? We already know what its going to say.

Do you just want to submit your review of the Dems convention now? We already know what its going to say.
Hardly, I'll have time to reveal dysfunction and plastic people during it's operation...

Michelle Obama is going to speak......give Republicans some fresh material to copy

You forgot ...Lock her up

How about a new campaign slogan for her, "Vote Hillary because she's too fucking stupid to know when she's risking security." That was the excuse. She didn't mean to make it so easy for hostile countries to gain access to classified info, she's just too slow to learn about all this new technology.

Trump isn't being any worse than any other candidate with his rhetoric. Or is the left pretending that Dems treat opponents with respect? Some pretty vile comments have been said on both sides of the aisle. Of course, what really matters most are the actions of people. Trump has been generous and kind to a great many people over the years and Hillary has put the entire country in danger by being either corrupt or a complete dipshit. Take your pic.

No....no one said he was the next Reagan........he is a street fighter who can fight effectively against the left wing power structure..........he is the only republican who has silenced the clinton attack machine in a matter of hours.......
I think you secretly want to bone Trump

Clearly you are openly hoping that Hillary will bone you.

You're an ignorant cvnt

Stupid fucking statement
It means that your claims that you wouldn't vote for trump were BS.
They weren't bs. They were desperate attempts to get others to consider switching their votes before Trump became the nominee. I wanted someone else to win. Unlike some others I am not a spoiled child and I can look beyond myself and try to find a reason to support him. If I find that reason I will. If I don't I'll skip the presidential ballot. Either way I'll still lack respect for you, the bitch who negged me on my first post the first day I joined. You have no rational discourse to offer.
As an example I think Dotcom is a big Ole moron. He/she claims they'll never vote for Clinton. Do I run into every thread trying to trip them up? No. Know why? I'm not a loser who thinks people can't change their minds for whatever reason they see fit. Not only that but it really is none of my fucking business.

But please whine some more....

You forgot ...Lock her up

How about a new campaign slogan for her, "Vote Hillary because she's too fucking stupid to know when she's risking security." That was the excuse. She didn't mean to make it so easy for hostile countries to gain access to classified info, she's just too slow to learn about all this new technology.

Trump isn't being any worse than any other candidate with his rhetoric. Or is the left pretending that Dems treat opponents with respect? Some pretty vile comments have been said on both sides of the aisle. Of course, what really matters most are the actions of people. Trump has been generous and kind to a great many people over the years and Hillary has put the entire country in danger by being either corrupt or a complete dipshit. Take your pic.

Don't forget the women she had to attack to keep bill out of jail....

Michelle Obama is going to speak......give Republicans some fresh material to copy

Will she still be proud of her country after next January? hmm....

I heard his dog really likes him too. So that means something. And the dog is a good dog which goes to show that Trump would be a great president.

I heard his dog really likes him too. So that means something. And the dog is a good dog which goes to show that Trump would be a great president.

The clinton's murdered their dog........right after they left the white house......when they no longer needed him...........I think hilary was behind the wheel....

They already had the attorney general of Florida say such nice things after she got a bribe for $25k from Trump. Unexpected and nice.

Forum List

Back