3 mass shooting, three semi automtic rifles

You assfucks know we had an assault rifle ban. & do you know what as banned?

Do we really need to say assault type rifles?

Everyone knows what is bseuinbg discussed.

The idea you God damn gun nuts think your right to own assault type rifles so you can get all beered up & shoot bottles outweighs the right of children not to be slaughtered in school is just plain ridiculous.

That ban was a ban of cosmetic features that do nothing to increase the lethality of a rifle
It also had nothing to do with the validity of the ‘ban.’

The people determine what is or isn’t an assault weapon, predicated on whatever criteria they see fit, including cosmetic features.

That’s why the ‘argument’ that a semi-auto AR platform rifle or carbine shouldn’t be subject to an AWB fails as being ignorant and ridiculous, completely devoid of legal merit.
If you deciding rather or not a gun should be banned or declared an assault weapon based on it's apperance then you are the one being ignorant and showing a total lack of knowledege and common sense.

It's not how it looks. It's how it operates and what it is intended to be used as. If you change the looks you also change the features and the use and the intent. Simple as that.

Really? Look at a Ruger Mini14 and at an AR. The AR gives people nightmares. The Ruger is just an old style, wood stocked rifle.

But other than the modular build of the AR, there is not much difference as far as features and use. The intent has nothing to do with the rifle. The intent is with the shooter.
But the rifle makes certain intents more deadly.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Have two, 4 times as as crazy. Have 4, 16 times as crazy.

Next, add another factor of ten for every piece of "tactical gear" they own.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

We own several guns those you can buy after a back round check and class 2 weapons and devices that take ATF approval.
I have a sucessfull business and my boy freind works in areo space . we have 2 kids im bi racial hes white.
We have a hidden gun safe in our home. Were both very same. We enjoys our firearms when we have time. We both have conceled carry permits.

Millions of Americans own semi auto guns .the percentige of gun deaths in the united states that are done with a rifle are slightly over 1 percent.

Your a radical.
Our constitution assures us the right to bear arms .
Not just for our private safety and hunting and recreation but aginst our own goverment .
Your a moron .
So you fall back to the murder numbers instead of mass shooting numbers. Nice try.

Is your semi automatic rifle's use for fun worth the deaths from their use in mass shootings.

You assfucks know we had an assault rifle ban. & do you know what as banned?

Do we really need to say assault type rifles?

Everyone knows what is bseuinbg discussed.

The idea you God damn gun nuts think your right to own assault type rifles so you can get all beered up & shoot bottles outweighs the right of children not to be slaughtered in school is just plain ridiculous.

That ban was a ban of cosmetic features that do nothing to increase the lethality of a rifle

The people determine what is or isn’t an assault weapon, predicated on whatever criteria they see fit, including cosmetic features.

That’s why the ‘argument’ that a semi-auto AR platform rifle or carbine shouldn’t be subject to an AWB fails as being ignorant and ridiculous, completely devoid of legal merit.
If you deciding rather or not a gun should be banned or declared an assault weapon based on it's apperance then you are the one being ignorant and showing a total lack of knowledege and common sense.
Not the "appearance" bullshit.

But lets talk appearance. So, you are having a fucking fit because you might not be able to own a gun that just looks mean? Really
What does it matter what a rifle looks like if it performs the same as other rifles of the same caliber?

I realize that. I'm not the one that said banning was all appearance.

Well we can look at countries with good gun control to answer that question. Looks like just less mass killings.
We can also look at cities with good gun control.

Cities don't have walls. Easy to get guns in and out obviously. Funny how you jump around. Fact is mass murder is unique to the US. Places with good gun control don't have a mass murder problem, and yes they have trucks.

New Zealand is an ISLAND, yet it was obviously easy to get a gun in and out.

The gun laws you push have nothing to do with mass shootings, that is not their intent.

You cannot enforce "The Green Raw Deal" on an armed population, THAT is why you Marxists want to disarm America,
Som, yiou have no clue that it is legal to own guns in New Zealand. If you are this uninformed, please shut the fuck up.

Scumbag, I have posted the laws a dozen times in this thread, lying now just further proves what a worthless pile of lying shit you are.

New Zealand outlawed semi-automatic rifles in 1992.

You can own a SHOTGUN, if you have a permit.
The shopoter used two semi=automatics & they said his gun ownership was legal.

It's not how it looks. It's how it operates and what it is intended to be used as. If you change the looks you also change the features and the use and the intent. Simple as that.

Really? Look at a Ruger Mini14 and at an AR. The AR gives people nightmares. The Ruger is just an old style, wood stocked rifle.

But other than the modular build of the AR, there is not much difference as far as features and use. The intent has nothing to do with the rifle. The intent is with the shooter.

Yes, an armed lunatic is more dangerous. But the problem is the lunatic. Most mass shooters were known to be lunatics before they murdered.

Your statement was "If you change the looks you also change the features and the use and the intent. Simple as that.". That is simply wrong. The functions are not what people freak out about. It is the appearance.

The last three whack jobs that went on a shooting spree used semi automatic rifles. The last two wore tactical gear.

Background checks?

If all these nutsos want them then I suggest that the idea some one wants them is a sign they are mentally off.

The more they assault type rifles want, the more whacked they are. Probably at least at by the square of that number.

Really, you are way off the deep end if you have to dress up in this tactical gear.

Real sane gun owners wouldn't own an assault type rifle. Not good for hunting, not good for self defense. They would be safe.

Just those crazy fucks running around in tactical gear toting their AR-15, round them up & send them to the psycho ward.

We own several guns those you can buy after a back round check and class 2 weapons and devices that take ATF approval.
I have a sucessfull business and my boy freind works in areo space . we have 2 kids im bi racial hes white.
We have a hidden gun safe in our home. Were both very same. We enjoys our firearms when we have time. We both have conceled carry permits.

Millions of Americans own semi auto guns .the percentige of gun deaths in the united states that are done with a rifle are slightly over 1 percent.

Your a radical.
Not just for our private safety and hunting and recreation but aginst our own goverment .
Your a moron .
So you fall back to the murder numbers instead of mass shooting numbers. Nice try.

Is your semi automatic rifle's use for fun worth the deaths from their use in mass shootings.

My semi automatics have never been used in mass shootings. I bet Aponi's have not either.

Background checks?

Your a radical.
Your a moron .

My semi automatics have never been used in mass shootings. I bet Aponi's have not either.

Why only killing 2 litre bottles filled with water and generic soda and that includes our class 2 stuff

Background checks?

Your a radical.
Your a moron .

Tell me ass fuck dave the moron is you use of a car worth all the deaths in car wrecks should you not ban cars and ride a jack ass to work

Your statement was "If you change the looks you also change the features and the use and the intent. Simple as that.". That is simply wrong. The functions are not what people freak out about. It is the appearance.

I bet Aponi's have not either.

It's never been the LOOK of assault weapons that is the issue. It's the lethality. How they look was the gun nut way of mocking the issue

And Aponi lives in Smolensk. They don't allow guns in Russia

Tell me ass fuck dave the moron is you use of a car worth all the deaths in car wrecks should you not ban cars and ride a jack ass to work

Remove every car from our society and the entire country comes to a grinding halt.

Remove assault weapons...what happens? Less mass murders? Other than that...we'd never even notice

It's never been the LOOK of assault weapons that is the issue. It's the lethality. How they look was the gun nut way of mocking the issue

Really? Because RealDave says "If you change the looks you also change the features and the use and the intent. Simple as that". And that was what I was addressing.

So Realdave is falling for the bullshit distraction that gun huggers put out?

OK. Good for him.

Looks means nothing.

FUNCTION...lethality...are the issue

So Realdave is falling for the bullshit distraction that gun huggers put out?

OK. Good for him.

Looks means nothing.

FUNCTION...lethality...are the issue

Then I would suggest that a lever action rifle is as deadly as an AR. The rate of fire is less, but the rifle can be reloaded while it is still in battery. Not as good for shooting at distances, but mass shootings tend to be close range. The calibers for many lever actions are also more effective.

Sorry twat but I live in florida in a central coastal florida.
O yes noron a ar 15 and a hunting rifle are both lethal as a matter of fact most deer rifle calibers are more lethal than a ar15

Remove every car from our society and the entire country comes to a grinding halt.

Remove assault weapons...what happens? Less mass murders? Other than that...we'd never even notice
No you could ride a jack ass you and real dave know a lot about jackasses.

Over 30000 a year die in care 232000 hurt.
And tell me twat how you have the power to remove anything except your head from your ass. How do you plan on removing them perhaps as the demo congressman from california said if gun owner resist confiscation we can use nukes on them.
Do you really think gun owners are going to go along with it you milk dud your a moron.
Guns like cars are not the issue but nut bars like you . mentally disturbed people.

Mass shootings account for about 1% of the murders every year. But that is the entire focus?

Mass shootings account for about 1% of the murders every year. But that is the entire focus?
No not for democrats

I dont think thats accurate death with a rife are a bit over 1 percent.
Total gun deaths are 40000 so mass shootings would be 400 a

Forum List

Back