3 most important issues to you

no communication satellites no cell phones com

Cell phones are 100% terrestrial-based, they have nothing to do with space. Satellite comms is pretty much obsolete except for the most remote parts of the world. Global fiber optic nets are much faster than satellites because of the latency and lack of bandwidth satellites possess.
Thank you i did not know that but it would interfear with all military coms

1. Elective Abortion, because it is blatantly unconstitutional to arbitrarily decide the point at which a child's "personhood" will be legally recognized, rather than to recognize the actual biological point of when their life began.

2. National defense. Including but not limited to the securing of our borders.

3. Governmental Corruption

1. My ability to support my family.
2. My level of lifestyle.
3. My Nephews ability to be productive employed citizens.

1. Economy:

A strong economy will lead to better wages and growth of the middle class society.

2. Better trade deals with Mexico, Canada, Central and South America and cutting off China:

Many of you scream about border Security so the best thing to do is promote better trade deals with our neighbors in this part of the world that will help poor nations prosper while not draining our society wealth.

China is a major enemy of this nation and should not be a trade partner at all.

3. Healthcare:

As much as I prefer we remove the ACA the reality is Pandora Box has been open, so it need to be removed and replaced with the Nixon\Kennedy plan instead.

Final Note:

I was going to be sarcastic and write I need Ana De Armas in my bed as one of the main issues but alas I did not...

Political issues vary and are truely important to each person.
We all have issues that are important to us .

What are the top 3 issues to you and why. Also what party do you identify with.

I know this next part is asking a hell of a lot but lets try to just state our position and not attack others for posting what their position is.

All sides might learn something about the other side .

Its important that when you talk about the issue you make it plain why you feel strongly about it.
Crush my enemies
See them driven before me
Hear the lamentations of their women

I know this next part is asking a hell of a lot but lets try to just state our position and not attack others for posting what their position is.

Its important that when you talk about the issue you make it plain why you feel strongly about it.

1. Border security
2. Economy
3. Strong military

I see these as all being connected by the way. I call myself a conservative, most always vote Republican, but not tied to the Republican party.

Economy: Military/Industrial Complex Free Market with Freedom assurances
Pro-Life
Education: Separation of Academic and Life Skill strands as soon as possible with the focus being on the Students' abilities.

Greg

PS: where I live I am very happy with our Border Security so is not an issue. As someone asked our PM: If a Nobel Prize Winner entered illegally would they be allowed to stay? The answer: Here's their ticket to a detention center in a foreign land NEVER TO ENTER Australia AGAIN!!

Greg

PS: where I live I am very happy with our Border Security so is not an issue. As someone asked our PM: If a Nobel Prize Winner entered illegally would they be allowed to stay? The answer: Here's their ticket to a detention center in a foreign land NEVER TO ENTER Australia AGAIN!!

Greg

Yeah, it's always funny when Leftist Aussies harp on us for our immigration policy. Which I have seen btw, and more than once.

Greg

Yeah, it's always funny when Leftist Aussies harp on us for our immigration policy. Which I have seen btw, and more than once.

Who? Where? Not those idiotic Greens; but they're nuts everywhere!!

Greg

1. Cutting spending by the Fed Govt
2. Government interference in private companies.
3. Economy (which will benefit from 1 and 2)

1. Shortage of affordable housing.

2. Housing discrimination based on income and credit score.

3. TOTAL lack of rent control

Funny that one really doesn't effect me at all, nor have I seen any real problems from it. More a distraction from real problems like the debt to me.
Harms of Immigration
1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Housing shortages.
14. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
15. Cultural erosion.
16. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
17. Introduction of foreign diseases
18. Influx of terrorists.
19. Wildfires
20. Litter

Funny that one really doesn't effect me at all, nor have I seen any real problems from it. More a distraction from real problems like the debt to me.
Harms of Immigration
1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Housing shortages.
14. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
15. Cultural erosion.
16. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
17. Introduction of foreign diseases
18. Influx of terrorists.
19. Wildfires
20. Litter
You forgot to list that it increases production of greenhouse gases. Illegals come from a country where their carbon footprint is low to a high consumption country where their carbon foot print is orders of magnitude larger.

I’m surprised by the number of people on the left who put reduction of the debt in their top 3 list. I haven’t heard any of the dem pres candidates talk about it though? Are they? If not, why aren’t they? There’s Schultz, but he’s running as an independent, and debt certainly sounds like a top priority to him. Is he popular among the left.

Forum List

Back