3 most important issues to you

My number 2 issue is the debt. Were woeking on 21 trillion the intrest alone has a major effect on our nation.
The debt need to be paid off and that will take a few decades.
We need a balanced yearly budget where so much is paid on our debt.
As long as we keep borrowing it has a bad effect on not only the economy but our abilty to properly fund other program's

My number 3 is immigration . there are a estimated
10.5 million to 30 milli9n illegals in our nation.
They need deported .

My number 3 is immigration . there are a estimated
10.5 million to 30 milli9n illegals in our nation.
They need deported .
----------------------------- Sure , agree but why ?? If all 30 million were deported the pro immigration advocates on the board would start begging for LEGALS that will vote 'dem' or 'moderate repub rino' to replace the illegals Aponi .

Political issues vary and are truely important to each person.
We all have issues that are important to us .

What are the top 3 issues to you and why. Also what party do you identify with.

I know this next part is asking a hell of a lot but lets try to just state our position and not attack others for posting what their position is.

All sides might learn something about the other side .

Its important that when you talk about the issue you make it plain why you feel strongly about it.
1. Political corruption. All our politicians are bought. We need to get rid of lobbying.
2. Healthcare costs. Pretty soon only the rich will be able to afford it.
3. Debt. Our deficits are huge during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.
See, this is the difference between you and I. You see government as the solution. I see government as the problem. Every one of your top issues is caused by government. Why would you think government is the solution?

Shoot government in the fucking dick and take power away from those corrupt fucks and your issues get resolved.

Liberty is the solution. Liberty should be the top issue for everyone.

----------------------------- Yeah correct , in RECENT Times it was 'gov' boys 'Reagan and bush' that started the immigration problem with their 'amnesty' . And in Recent times it was 'government' 'mrobama' these last 8 years before Trump that wrecked USA Military Bootney .
Kennedy is the one who wrote amnesty legislation, and the Dims promised Reagan that strong border enforcement would follow. That's the only reason he signed it. Of course, the border enforcement never happened. They conned him.
-------------------------------------- 'dead kennedy' legislation was in 65 - 66 . Why did 'repubs' go along with it . ---------------- 1986 Amnesty . Fact is that the best that can be said is that 'reagan' was losing his mind as has been rumored and 'old man 'bush' manipulated 'reagan' . . What happened with VP 'bush' . And why is 'gwb' and 'jebito bush' and his ' mexican' wife and familia so pro 'mexican' importation .
I already explained it to you, shit for brains. The best that could be said for you and every other amnesty supporter is that you're a sleazy lying douchebags who don't give a damn about truth. You will say anything if it advances your agenda.

The whole 'bush' family voted for 'hilary' this last election rather than for the Trump from what I understand BPat .
What's your point. Do you actually believe I'm a Bush fan?
---------------------------------------- i'm just spreading the Truth about the 'reagan - bush' team . There is no excuse for their amnesty taking a fine USA Nation and fecking it up for the young American just coming up expecially now in 2019 BPat .

Last edited:
1. Political corruption. All our politicians are bought. We need to get rid of lobbying.
2. Healthcare costs. Pretty soon only the rich will be able to afford it.
3. Debt. Our deficits are huge during a strong economy. Completely irresponsible.
See, this is the difference between you and I. You see government as the solution. I see government as the problem. Every one of your top issues is caused by government. Why would you think government is the solution?

Shoot government in the fucking dick and take power away from those corrupt fucks and your issues get resolved.

----------------------------- Yeah correct , in RECENT Times it was 'gov' boys 'Reagan and bush' that started the immigration problem with their 'amnesty' . And in Recent times it was 'government' 'mrobama' these last 8 years before Trump that wrecked USA Military Bootney .
Kennedy is the one who wrote amnesty legislation, and the Dims promised Reagan that strong border enforcement would follow. That's the only reason he signed it. Of course, the border enforcement never happened. They conned him.
-------------------------------------- 'dead kennedy' legislation was in 65 - 66 . Why did 'repubs' go along with it . ---------------- 1986 Amnesty . Fact is that the best that can be said is that 'reagan' was losing his mind as has been rumored and 'old man 'bush' manipulated 'reagan' . . What happened with VP 'bush' . And why is 'gwb' and 'jebito bush' and his ' mexican' wife and familia so pro 'mexican' importation .
I already explained it to you, shit for brains. The best that could be said for you and every other amnesty supporter is that you're a sleazy lying douchebags who don't give a damn about truth. You will say anything if it advances your agenda.
------------------------------ and now WHO are you calling names and for what reason are you calling names . It was 'Reagan and Old man bush' that did AMNESTY, and it wasn't with my support BPat .

The whole 'bush' family voted for 'hilary' this last election rather than for the Trump from what I understand BPat .
---------------------------------------- i'm just spreading the Truth about the 'reagan - bush' team . There is no excuse for their amnesty taking a fine USA Nation and fecking it up for the young American just coming up expecially now in 2019 BPat .
Are you actually trying to con us into believing you don't support amnesty?

--------------------------- i'm starting to think that you are crazy BPat .

------------------------------ and now WHO are you calling names and for what reason are you calling names . It was 'Reagan and Old man bush' that did AMNESTY, and it wasn't with my support BPat .
I'm not calling you names. I'm labeling you accurately. You're a sleazy lying douchebag. One sure sign of a leftwing douchebag is combining Reagan and Bush as if they were the same person and had the same policies. Bush was an establishment Republican. He was barely distinguishable from a liberal. He was almost the exact opposite of Reagan.

--------------------------- i'm starting to think that you are crazy BPat .
Why, because I don't swallow your lies and bullshit?

but back to this 'off topic' topic . 'Reagan ' bush' , both republican pwicks did the 1986 Amnesty and fecked up the USA , for good , imo BPat !!

I'm not calling you names. I'm labeling you accurately. You're a sleazy lying douchebag. One sure sign of a leftwing douchebag is combining Reagan and Bush as if they were the same person and had the same policies. Bush was an establishment Republican. He was barely distinguishable from a liberal. He was almost the exact opposite of Reagan.
------------------------------------ it was during the 'reagan bush' administration that Amnest was done wasn't it BPat .

------------------------------------ it was during the 'reagan bush' administration that Amnest was done wasn't it BPat .
How does that alter the fact that you support it?

1. Illegal immigration
2. keeping the sadistic, murderous Islam-feces OUT of this country
3. First Amendment Freedom of Speech, which PC-crazed, perpetually offended liberal fuckbags are always trying to subvert

Forum List

Back