3 Reasons Trump’s Parson of Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Awesome

Arpaio has been pardoned, suck it. Elections have consequences, in this case Trump put a boot up the ass of the liberal witch hunt traitors.
Yes...he was pardoned...which means that it is confirmed that he was guilty of the crimes he was charged with.

Convicted by a kangaroo liberal filth court, president Trump destroyed them with his pen.

You are filth as well. Trump supporters are human debris. They use Clinton and Obama to cover for their bad behavior. That is not what a conservative is. A conservative holds both sides accountable. Rep Justin Amash opposed a lot of what Obama proposed but he also has criticized Trump for his pardon of Arpaio correctly pointing out that Arpaio violated the 4th Amendment.

Well sure he is. The congress already had a law that someone entering our country illegally is a criminal. He arrested illegals! The fed judge violated the rule of law passed by congress the lawmakers. Fk him the judge

He was not empowered to violate people's 4th Amendment rights. Maybe you don't believe in the Constitution but some of us do. You are nothing but a jack booted thug.
illegals are not part of the 4th amendment. And they are criminals because they violated our constitution and laws, he is a sheriff sworn to uphold our laws, not illegals. try again. what a wimp ass.

You are right. I am not a jack booted thug. The Constitution protects everyone in this country. The Supreme Court ruled that law enforcement cannot ask for their immigration status unless they are stopped for a crime. These people were not stopped for a crime. They were stopped. You are a enemy of this country because you refuse to accept the Constitution that protects all.
How do you know there was no crime? being in the country is illegal. so you're saying as they cross into the country, border security is not allowed to question their reason for being on our land? why have a customs or border security into the country then? been through an airport where you have to show passports? every fking country has them. there is no crime or deportation if caught with no papers? When there is a police checkpoint, is that not allowed? cops do it routinely, how is it they can pull over every car and check people out? me thinks you don't know our constitution.

Me thinks you don't know our constitution. There has to be probable cause before someone can be asked for their immigration status. You cannot pull someone walking down the street aside and asking for their immigration status. Even real conservatives agree that Arpaio violated their 4th Amendment rights.
again, says who? He is law enforcement, I go through police checkpoints all the time where they ask me for my drivers license. I haven't done anything. are you saying that is illegal? hmmmmmm. I think you should go re investigate.

Arpaio has been pardoned, suck it. Elections have consequences, in this case Trump put a boot up the ass of the liberal witch hunt traitors.
Yes...he was pardoned...which means that it is confirmed that he was guilty of the crimes he was charged with.

Convicted by a kangaroo liberal filth court, president Trump destroyed them with his pen.

You are filth as well. Trump supporters are human debris. They use Clinton and Obama to cover for their bad behavior. That is not what a conservative is. A conservative holds both sides accountable. Rep Justin Amash opposed a lot of what Obama proposed but he also has criticized Trump for his pardon of Arpaio correctly pointing out that Arpaio violated the 4th Amendment.
:itsok::crybaby:

A conservative holds both sides accountable.

Amen.... let me add a few to the true American definition....

1. fiscal conservatism must be embraced and practiced, which excludes every single W supporter and/or those who voted for all of his needless wasteful porkfest including socializing senior drugs by lying to the Congress about the cost, wasting a trillion down the public education rathole with No Child Left Behind, responding first to 911 by unionizing baggage handlers, doubling their pay....

2. must be patriotic to America over every other country, which excludes every single Zionist

3. must embrace a non-interventionalist foreign policy, which excludes everyone who wants to move Israel's capitol to Jerusalem

Usually a pardon is granted by the president AFTER a thorough background investigation is implemented by a special office WITHIN the DOJ.......even "recovering" racist Sessions knew this.....

But, the orange charlatan wanted to please the horde of slightly white supremacist base with something they could cheer the low-self-esteemed Trump.

Had a more thorough investigation been done, EVEN Trump would have had a hard time explaining this.

In 2007, during an interview, Arpaio openly stated that it was an "honor" for his department to be compared to the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist terrorist organization.
Again, you are wrong. Any investigation as to the pardon process is done upon application for pardon. The DOJ certainly did not do a background check on Mark Rich.

Illegals are killing and raping American citizens, who's side are you on? Sheriff Arpaio targeted illegals good for him.

Me thinks you don't know our constitution. There has to be probable cause before someone can be asked for their immigration status. You cannot pull someone walking down the street aside and asking for their immigration status. Even real conservatives agree that Arpaio violated their 4th Amendment rights.

To "defend" the orange clown(actually, more likely to defend their own half brains for voting in this scourge) many right wingers don't mind screwing over the 4th Amendment.....they ONLY seem to love the 2nd.......the rest of the "rights" are optional.

Any investigation as to the pardon process is done upon application for pardon.

What the hell are you "arguing" about you drunken idiot???

Who is disputing THAT...Arpaio's lawyers well knew that a Trump pardon was the ONLY way to keep the racist bastard out of jail.....where.....I am sure.......he would have lasted only a day since he is beloved by other prisoners. ...

The author admits he’s no fan of the sheriff, calling him a grandstander. But his reasoning is right on the spot.

1. Sheriff Joe Is Guilty Only of Upholding the Law

Really? Because Sheriff Joe's excuse during the trial was that he tried to comply but he was given bad advice on compliance by his attorney. So why didn't he stand there and just tell the Judge that he was upholding the law you ass?

2. Sheriff Joe Was Denied a Jury Trial [Doesn’t the constitution guarantee everyone a trial by a jury of ones’ peers?]
It was a misdemeanor trial. A bit more than a traffic offense. Tell the Judge next time you have a chance to swing by the courthouse that the Judge has no authority to try people for misdemeanors without a jury. Let me know how nice the jails are as you are tossed into one for Contempt, which was the same charge Sheriff Joe had.

3. All The Right People Are Furious Over Trump’s Pardon

The 3rd one is my favorite. With so many leftists outraged, it has to have been the right thing to do.

Full piece @ Nolte: 3 Reasons Trump's Pardon of Sheriff Joe Arpaio Is Awesome

So you support this merely to piss off the Liberals? Pretty shallow. I mean that is so shallow that there is literally nothing but surface. No pity comments on Federalist 74 and Alexander Hamilton's thoughts on Pardons? No historical examples of how the President's power to Pardon is pretty much without limit, and that was the intent of the Founders?

Nope, you support it because Liberals don't like it. It was a Misdemeanor trial. Even if the Judge had thrown the book at Sheriff Joe, he could not have spent more than six months in jail. Since it would be a Federal Jail, chances are that he would have spent much much less. That was the maximum possible sentence. It was sort of like, Disturbing the peace, or Disorderly Conduct. Not really a major crime worthy of the jury process. At least that is the standard that has been applied to every other misdemeanor case ever.

Sheriff Joe is no longer the Sheriff. Yes he was voted out of office. The same people who voted for Trump, voted against the ass. Think about that.

Forum List

Back