3 Reasons Trump’s Parson of Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Awesome

I've never seen it... anyway, the man was pardoned for a misdemeanor.... many other POTUS' have pardoned hard core felons; like Obama. Did you soil your panties over that?

NO.........Just live with the fact that Trump pardoned his fellow KKK racist,who cost the county OVER $70 million for his racist behavior.....

Racists DO stick together.......Are you one of them???......

I've never seen it... anyway, the man was pardoned for a misdemeanor.... many other POTUS' have pardoned hard core felons; like Obama. Did you soil your panties over that?

NO.........Just live with the fact that Trump pardoned his fellow KKK racist,who cost the county OVER $70 million for his racist behavior.....

Racists DO stick together.......Are you one of them???......

Oh whatthefuckever... do you ever tire of playing the victim and the race card?

But, right wingers....THANKS for the thread's bump......
I noticed that NONE of you idiots commented on the Arpaio KKK videotape......I wonder why? LOL
Not really a "right winger" but I did comment on your 10-second blurb. It's taken way out of context so you can demonize Trump for the pardon.

Lou Dobbs asked him to respond to something (we don't have the full interview, so I can't say what), and he said: "Well you know. They call you KKK. They did me. I think it's an honor. It means were doing something."

Their (the commie left) efforts to compare him to a racist democrat organization means that he is doing the right thing in shutting down their efforts to destroy American sovereignty by allowing a Mexican invasion.

Being called a racist by the commie left = must be doing something right

Keep it up. Keep pushing that dishonest message. Drive white people to vote as one solid block, like LBJ did with the black community. That'll help your communist cause.
:beer:

But, right wingers....THANKS for the thread's bump......
I noticed that NONE of you idiots commented on the Arpaio KKK videotape......I wonder why? LOL

Yeah he meant it that he's glad to be upsetting the moonbat leftist anti-America fringe so badly that they'd stoop to calling him KKK for upholding the law.

This thread is bumpworthy

Notice the way they only report on what, five seconds of the conversation. That should have been a clue three legs
Usually a pardon is granted by the president AFTER a thorough background investigation is implemented by a special office WITHIN the DOJ.......even "recovering" racist Sessions knew this.....

But, the orange charlatan wanted to please the horde of slightly white supremacist base with something they could cheer the low-self-esteemed Trump.

Had a more thorough investigation been done, EVEN Trump would have had a hard time explaining this.

In 2007, during an interview, Arpaio openly stated that it was an "honor" for his department to be compared to the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist terrorist organization.

Ha ha ha.........Notice they only report on what, four seconds of conversation? Context sucks. Same with what's left of the OP's "brain".

Usually a pardon is granted by the president AFTER a thorough background investigation is implemented by a special office WITHIN the DOJ.......even "recovering" racist Sessions knew this.....

But, the orange charlatan wanted to please the horde of slightly white supremacist base with something they could cheer the low-self-esteemed Trump.

Had a more thorough investigation been done, EVEN Trump would have had a hard time explaining this.

In 2007, during an interview, Arpaio openly stated that it was an "honor" for his department to be compared to the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist terrorist organization.

That sounds really bad.

But, your constant lying has robbed you of all credibility.

People who are opposed to enforcing our immigration laws are racist.

People who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country are racist

People who do not accept that America is an English speaking country are racist

People who block Voter ID laws so that illegals can erase the votes of American citizens are racist

Democrats are
RACIST CRETINS.

Usually a pardon is granted by the president AFTER a thorough background investigation is implemented by a special office WITHIN the DOJ.......
Is that what happened when Bubba commuted the sentences of and set free terrorists who had murdered American citizens, just so his wife could become a Senator?

Is that what happened when Bubba pardoned the criminal Mark Ritch who fled the country to avoid prosecution / imprisonment?

Is that what happened when Barry set dozens of terrorists who had been caught on the battlefield trying to kill American soldiers free from Gitmo?

Is that what happened when Barry treasonously released the Taliban 5, leaders of the enemies we are still fighting in the war in Afghanistan?

No, I didn't think so.

'The "essence' of Arpaio's pardon....' is"
1. Trump is a Republican, he beat Hillary, snowflakes F*ING HATE him and hate anything and everything he does....

2. Trump pardoned a law ENFORCER rather than one of Obama's / the Left's preferred terrorists, criminals, violent illegals, human traffickers, Drug Cartel Members, etc...

so badly that they'd stoop to calling him KKK for upholding the law.

Actually, if the other half of your brain were functioning, Arpaio HIMSELF stooped to calling himself a KKK sympathizer......He said it was a fucking "honor."...............LOL

Ha ha ha.........Notice they only report on what, four seconds of conversation? Context sucks. Same with what's left of the OP's "brain".

"Fantastic defense" of Arpaio....The racist sheriff ONLY outed himself for a mere 4 seconds....
"Brilliant"..............LOL..

A fine example of who comprises the right wing horde.........Be proud of this idiot,right wingers....LOL
You're assuming this has ANYTHING to do with RACE. Mexico is a country that is invading my state and the guys that are supposed to do something about that (U.S. Government) have willfully encouraged it, motherfucker. THAT is TREASON!!!!
Arpiao illegally detained people based on race instead of citizenship....

Arpaio has been pardoned, suck it. Elections have consequences, in this case Trump put a boot up the ass of the liberal witch hunt traitors.

He put the boot into the ass of people who believe in the Constitution. You are the traitor as you have no regard for Constitutional protections. You are a enemy of this country as is Trump.

A fine example of who comprises the right wing horde.........Be proud of this idiot,right wingers....LOL
You're assuming this has ANYTHING to do with RACE. Mexico is a country that is invading my state and the guys that are supposed to do something about that (U.S. Government) have willfully encouraged it, motherfucker. THAT is TREASON!!!!

You are COMMITTING TREASON!! The Constitution provides protections for people in the US. You do not have the right to override those Constitutional protections.

Forum List

Back