300 Million Americans haven’t gotten Covid

Then compare the success of the evacuation Dunkirk, with the failure of the evacuation of Afghanistan.

Except by the numbers, the Afghan evacuation was 10 times as successful.
hahahhahahahahahah
Dunkirk success--Afghanistan evac a MAJOR failure

''''The explosion immediately killed an estimated 80,000 people''''
IMMEDIATELY
Had you studied war, you would know that the Curtis LeMay attack on Tokyo, made Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like a birthday party.

hahahhahahahahahah
Dunkirk success--Afghanistan evac a MAJOR failure
Not by the numbers. If you studied war the Afghan numbers are 100 times better than Dunkirk.

Yet you view it the opposite from the reality of the numbers.

Of course we are acting like they have but that’s the MSM and liberal agenda to make it appear as if
They did the same thing with Biden. Lied that he was popular and said he could actually win the election. They neglected to say he would defraud Trump, but they knew he would.

They did the same thing with Biden. Lied that he was popular and said he could actually win the election. They neglected to say he would defraud Trump, but they knew he would.
Biden never said he was more popular than a reality TV star.

He just offered an alternative to the guy who totally screwed up the response to COVID. To actually take it seriously as an alternative to "playing it down"

Biden never said he was more popular than a reality TV star.

He just offered an alternative to the guy who tally screwed up the response to COVID. To actually take it seriously as an alternative to "playing it down"
Biden did not have to say it. The media and pollsters said it for him.

no it’s true the vaccine doesn’t keep you from getting the xiden variant
That's the DELTA variant asshole.

And it DOES prevent you from getting it to a degree (40%-80%) and it you DO get it...you most likely won't die

Yet with all that free publicity, and free support, you still deny that Biden got more votes, both popular and electoral college.
I deny that because there was massive fraud. We are still in the cover up. I suppose that is why you keep lying.

That's the DELTA variant asshole.

And it DOES prevent you from getting it to a degree (40%-80%) and it you DO get it...you most likely won't die
They now look at the vaccine doesn't stop the transmission of the virus. But that was predicted long before a vaccine was even proposed.

Maybe you forgot, the thing that separated COVID from most other diseases, was that it became infectious BEFORE, symptoms started to appear. While most diseases don't become infectious until the onset of symptoms.

And the symptoms are the bodies reaction to the disease.

Yet with all that free publicity, and free support, you still deny that Biden got more votes, both popular and electoral college.
I deny that because there was massive fraud. We are still in the cover up. I suppose that is why you keep lying.
WOW, you say Biden got massive free advertising, which lead to him getting 81 million votes. And then deny that the massive advertising got Biden 81 million votes.

More lies? Why? Does it make you feel than other people?
"Does it make you feel than other people?" Are you trying to speak English here? Does anyone but me think that this poster is a bot that needs some help? AI gone wrong?

Forum List

Back