300 Million Americans haven’t gotten Covid

There are different studies regarding the protection against INFECTION...but virtually all show greater than 50%

That's the DELTA variant asshole.

And it DOES prevent you from getting it to a degree (40%-80%) and it you DO get it...you most likely won't die
nah it’s the Xiden variant, from India…he allowed in this country by undoing the border security policies from Trump that held keep the virus out

“rona degree” means it doesn’t prevent it

ans xiden has no vaccine in the works. He doesn’t care

Actually bots don't fuck up simple sentences like human beings do. I somehow miskeyed. Sue me.
I've become accustomed to typographic errors posted, and for he most part, ignore them, or even correct them in my head.

Grammatical errors are a different story. They reflect a persons brain, not his fingers.

I've become accustomed to typographic errors posted, and for he most part, ignore them, or even correct them in my head.

Grammatical errors are a different story. They reflect a persons brain, not his fingers.
So what did that person mean when they asked, "Does it make you feel than other people?", mindreader?

nah it’s the Xiden variant, from India…he allowed in this country by undoing the border security policies from Trump that held keep the virus out
As Luke Skywalker would say, every word in that sentence is WRONG.

Less than a month from when Delta was first detected in the US, Biden put in place a travel ban from India.

Biden bans most travel to US from India to limit COVID - Reuters

Apr 30, 2021 — WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday imposed new travel restrictions on India in light of the COVID-19

That's faster than Trump putting restrictions from China.

Hey DrunkenCatLady...do you not care about 650,000 dead Americans?

You seemed to care about FOUR in Benghazi
650,000 Americans died of something. Some died in car accidents, drug overdoses, heart attacks, strokes, then the order came down, put COVID on ALL death certificates no matter what they died of. Pretty soon you have 650,000 dead of covid.

650,000 Americans died of something. Some died in car accidents, drug overdoses, heart attacks, strokes, then the order came down, put COVID on ALL death certificates no matter what they died of. Pretty soon you have 650,000 dead of covid.
Except you know that's a lie. The death totals released by the CDC for the last 5 years show that categorized deaths remained virtually unchanged, except for the addition of 400,000 additional deaths in 2020.

Some died in car accidents, drug overdoses, heart attacks, strokes
And 650,000 died of covid

They make that claim, that's easily refuted by looking at the CDC deaths by cause, over the last 5 years. If the 650,000 came from other categories, you would see those numbers go down. But instead they stayed the same, and the 650,000 was in ADDITION, to the normal annual deaths.

Math is not their forte.

And the hoax squealers are squealing
Approx 35 million positives and 35,000 deaths due to Covid and Covid alone
.01% of All Americans die and .1% of all positives die and we are pearl clutching like 99.9% of all who get it die from it
Squeal on liars. .
Democrats: Dangerously deranged 21st century Nazis.

Forum List

Back