31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Whataboutism........try living in the present.....drop your crutches and hate,,,,,,

Not a matter about living in the present. You have 400 years of institutionalized discrimination involving kidnapping, rape, murder and discrimination.

It would be like if I broke both your kneecap and then mocked you for not being able to run a marathon.

Said the man that made no attempt to answer the question, "why don't we see the doj arresting antifa or blm before they riot"?

The DOJ didn't arrest the members of these right wing hate group either.

1655060524981.png

Admit it. You're morally equivalent to white supremacists.
The whole line of questioning is brazenly stupid is it not? Yes, I'm superior to a white supremacist. You can just hear Cooter telling anyone who will listen, "They think they're better than me!!!!" No Bub...we know we're better than you.

Informatns so it means more than one!

Police officers during the press conference said that 31 people were detained, and no weapons were reported. Body padding, and one smoke grenade.

Wow, armed to the teeth.

If the police can arrest a bunch of white supremacists for riding in a van containing shields and protectove riot gear and charge them with CONSPIRACY to Riot, not actually rioting...

...Can white Americans who own AR-15 be arrested for CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A MASS SHOOTING?

Good question. I don't plan on finding out or serving as a test case for your hypothesis. Hell, going to a civilian shooting range these days is akin to playing Russian Roulette with your freedom. You never know who might show up to observe.

Well, they weren't there to march in the parade. :)
Tough shit. They got what they deserved. Hopefully, it will be a deterrent.

And the answer to your question is, no.
Should AR-15's be banned (extremely unlikely), those owning them will be grandfathered.
You just won't be able to buy them anymore. :)
Dems have a new salute and uniform

hitler_salute.jpg

The ruling elite want to confiscate all of YOUR guns while they are protected by THEIR GUNS.

This shit ALWAYS ends the same way…..HAVE ANY CULTISTS EVER READ A HISTORY BOOK?
Their new scheme around the Constitution's 2nd amendment is to render guns inoperable. You can own a gun it will just be rendered useless by storage laws.

Oh you are in my home to rape and murder me? Say can you give me 5-10 minutes fetch my gun and ammo out of the safes at opposite ends of the house?

If the police can arrest a bunch of white supremacists for riding in a van containing shields and protectove riot gear and charge them with CONSPIRACY to Riot, not actually rioting...

...Can white Americans who own AR-15 be arrested for CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A MASS SHOOTING?

You trying to make this a white black thing is kinda crazy.

They didn't have ar 15s.

They were trouble makers looking to start a riot.

Their new scheme around the Constitution's 2nd amendment is to render guns inoperable. You can own a gun it will just be rendered useless by storage laws.

Oh you are in my home to rape and murder me? Say can you give me 5-10 minutes fetch my gun and ammo out of the safes at opposite ends of the house?

I can't see many gun owners following such storage laws unless they're sending out government inspectors to check on where and how folks are storing their firearms. Of course, on the other hand, the government could brainwash friends, family members and children into informing on where and how gun owners store their weapons. Still . . . I can't really see it . . .

I can't see many gun owners following such storage laws unless they're sending out government inspectors to check on where and how folks are storing their firearms. Of course, on the other hand, the government could brainwash friends, family members and children into informing on where and how gun owners store their weapons. Still . . . I can't really see it . . .
These gun storage laws are already in place in NJ. Plus the heaps more gun control laws, many of them conflicting. It's so legally and financially risky to own a gun in NJ few do. Government has beaten them into giving up their 2nd amendment rights. Ammunition is also under attack. They want a total ban on guns, period by whatever means legal or illegal they can use to cram it through.

Forum List

Back