34% of attendees at Trump rally in Michigan are registered democrats

34% Of Michigan Trump Rally Attendees Were Registered Democrats: Parscale

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Got a new hat for you Trumpets.
upload_2019-3-31_22-4-35.jpeg

An actual man with a pair of balls became the President.

That's the first time since Andrew Jackson.

Anyone who reads the book "Andrew Jackson and Second Bank of the United States," an old 19th publication that isn't riddled and tainted by modern political correctness, will see the similarities between Jackson and Trump in the categories of personality and courage and fortitude.

EDIT:
HOLY SHIT Donald Trump has actually acknowledged his likeness to Andrew Jackson. Honestly didn't know anyone else drew the parallel til I googled it after my own post.

Trump: Andrew Jackson Defied "Arrogant Elites" -- "I Know The Feeling, Andrew"

There is not a doubt in my mind that Andrew Jackson is Trump's inspiration! I saw it myself without even knowing that others, including Trump himself, made these comparisons.

Anyone who reads the book "Andrew Jackson and Second Bank of the United States," an old 19th publication that isn't riddled and tainted by modern political correctness, will see the similarities between Jackson and Trump in the categories of personality and courage and fortitude.

I also see similarities with another one. Andrew Johnson.

Trump has 18 months months to prosecute everyone who set him up and he wins in a laugher.

It's very difficult to analyze any politician during immediate pre-war, war and immediate post-war eras. Some people who would have been otherwise totally uninteresting tend to get wildly positive reviews by historians (while the losers in the confrontations get completely shit on).

Pretty easy to figure that information out as they said in the article since leftist snowflakes won't read the information I will share it here.
They used the phone numbers of attendees to check their voter registration and not only were 34% democrats but most had only vote ONCE in the past 4 elections....Enjoy 2020 lefties I WILL!

Seems someone is not telling the truth...

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

Here is the information needed to verify voter registration in Michigan.

https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/

Phone number is not a method.

Here is the Michigan voter registration card...no questions about party affiliation...https://www.michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf

View attachment 253371
Awwww still butt hurt....you poor thing.

The random "who are you voting for" are a joke. At least the public ones.

View attachment 253371
Awwww still butt hurt....you poor thing.

Not me. I was going to lose no matter which loser got elected much like the majority of America. We were screwed either way. You are just too stupid to see or admit that. Thank for making America Stupid Again. Hope you wear your MASA hat proudly.

Voter information is already publicly available. And that’s all the Trump administration is getting.

Public voter information, as defined by Michigan law, includes the voter's name, year of birth, address and voter participation history. It is important to note that how a specific voter voted on a ballot is unknown in Michigan and is therefore, unavailable. Additionally, Michigan voters are not registered as a Democrat, Republican or Independent. They are simply registered as a voter.

How dare you question the fine source "zero hedge"

So are you saying Odium lied, I am shocked shocked I say!

Really? Both champions of civil rights.....I agree......not much else though

View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Here is the information needed to verify voter registration in Michigan.

https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/

Phone number is not a method.

Here is the Michigan voter registration card...no questions about party affiliation...https://www.michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf
Wait search by drivers license number, that's racist, black people are denied IDs, they cant get them it's way too expensive and difficult...

View attachment 253371
I dont want too, which is why I dont vote for democrats...catchy slogan for you lefties.....and it makes sense after what you're doing to education...….soon the left will have 3 subjects and that's it
1)Climate Change
2)Social Justice
3)Talking Points
and you will be sent to gulag if you actually think yourself...….God forbid you check a fact using Google......lefties dont like that stuff....I dont know why

Have you looked at the train wreck that is head of the Education right now? And you call anyone other than trumpers stupid. Well, wear your new hat proudly.
View attachment 253539
Uh dipshit, this was looong before Trump....and education is a local thing......the unions fucked it up big time......that's why I loved to see them squeal in Madison.....that' was awesome...fuck those people......Fuck watch Lean On Me...….God forbid you enact change...those people get really pissed with any meaningful change

But they're NOT USING voter registration data.. To get into a rally, you give a telephone # and email... That's enough information to divine their political history and affiliation.. Trust me, that's one of the easier things to data-mine from on-line and donation private parts...

Forum List

Back