$4,700

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election by spending a whopping $4,700. LOL!

The gaslighting of some Americans is too easy.

‘4,700 on Google ads – that’s it? We never found evidence of Russian collusion’
View attachment 238085

1qkdcs.jpg

Do you seriously not know that Google ads is just one of hundreds of ways to spread propaganda?

Budget for Russian electioneering operations was well north of 1 million a month.

The endeavor, at one point, had a budget of $1.25 million a month, allowing it to pay hundreds of operatives to engage in a surreal campaign meant to interfere in American democracy that appears to have been financed in part through a catering company (one that reportedly treats workers poorly, at that).

What did these undercover operatives do with the money?

The special counsel alleges their operations were intended to meddle in U.S. elections, including the 2016 presidential election, and to disrupt people’s faith in politicians and their own institutions. In practice, that meant creating false U.S. personas to operate social media pages and groups. Some allegedly stole real Americans’ identities in order to create PayPal accounts, with which they paid for political advertisements...

This Is What $1.25 Million Dollars a Month Bought the Russians

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election by spending a whopping $4,700. LOL!

View attachment 238085

1qkdcs.jpg

Do you seriously not know that Google ads is just one of hundreds of ways to spread propaganda?

Budget for Russian electioneering operations was well north of 1 million a month.

The endeavor, at one point, had a budget of $1.25 million a month, allowing it to pay hundreds of operatives to engage in a surreal campaign meant to interfere in American democracy that appears to have been financed in part through a catering company (one that reportedly treats workers poorly, at that).

The special counsel alleges their operations were intended to meddle in U.S. elections, including the 2016 presidential election, and to disrupt people’s faith in politicians and their own institutions. In practice, that meant creating false U.S. personas to operate social media pages and groups. Some allegedly stole real Americans’ identities in order to create PayPal accounts, with which they paid for political advertisements...

Yeah Goggle is a tiny organization.

View attachment 238085

1qkdcs.jpg

Yeah Goggle is a tiny organization.

So you and your little article claimed $4,700 total budget, I showed you $1.25 million dollar monthly budget operation and thats your reply?....way to keep opening your idiot mouth.

Last edited:

View attachment 238085
Hillary paid the Trump hating foreign spy and the Russians more than that for the Russian authored dossier...

Yup and I'm wondering if that could be called colluding with the Russians to interfere with an election??

View attachment 238085

Wonder how much Trump paid them to hack the DNC and Podesta computers?
Apparently nothing, since it was just too easy.

View attachment 238085
Hillary paid the Trump hating foreign spy and the Russians more than that for the Russian authored dossier...

Yup and I'm wondering if that could be called colluding with the Russians to interfere with an election??
Using information obtained from a foreign source in an election in itself is illegal.

How can purchasing Russian-authored propaganda through a Trump-hating foreign spy working for an obvious Anti-Trump FBI and Obama Cabinet who used that propaganda illegally NOT be considered collusion with the Russians in an attempt / and an attempt to meddle / alter an investigation?!

View attachment 238085

Russia Today.

That's like using the bible saying God is real as proof that God is real. Let's look for a reliable information source.

A Russian troll factory had a $1.25 million monthly budget to interfere in the 2016 US election

so you don't know that the CEO for google gave this # to congress?

there. you have it from the CEO himself. the question should now be, why is the US media ignoring this? usually cause people like you won't like that news so they avoid it. the sad part about this video is it shows how much our congress does NOT know about google phones and technology. he gets pissed at the CEO to say "Does google know i moved to the left because of my phone??? YES OR NO????" the CEO said, correctly, that's not a Yes or No question. it depends and it truly does. the slamming of the CEO was done for show but all it showed was his own ignorance.

now - from your own link:
  • Among the entities are the Internet Research Agency (IRA), a troll factory based in Russia that used bots to spread fake news and sow discord in the US.
again - what did they do to change the election? facebook ads? again, i've gone through a vast majority of them bored one day. if you want a link to all the ads, holler. you can go look for yourself what they were doing.

they were spreading fake news and pitting gays against christians, left against right, any one extreme against the other. that's about it. i saw very few ads that were political and the ones i did see were still pitting one side against the other, not pimping trump.

to this day i still don't know what law(s) was broke or were broken.

Last edited:
and you believe the bad things EVEN THOUGH the russians are saying BAD THINGS for the sole reason it makes people fight.

you ever see em? i have. 99% were pitting extreme groups against each other by trolling. nothibg political. they just want us calling each other names.

way to do what they want.

What's amazing is the attraction to ,and utilization of the modern 'court of public opinion'.....this soul sucking device.

If it didn't work for them, they simply would not be here

CNN, Wash Post, NYTimes move your 'fake' azz aside....

Who's the fool?

How can purchasing Russian-authored propaganda through a Trump-hating foreign spy working for an obvious Anti-Trump FBI and Obama Cabinet who used that propaganda illegally NOT be considered collusion with the Russians in an attempt / and an attempt to meddle / alter an investigation?!

Because they ALL do it

~S~

Hillary and the DNC undeniably did more to affect / alter the 2016 Presidential Election, which should have been Sanders versus Trump, than the Russians ever did.

How much money do you think Russia should be permitted to spend on influencing U.S. elections?

So the $12MM that The DNC paid Steele for the fake dossier is irrelevant?

$12MM VERSES $4,700? No wonder you voted for a Democrat!
FYI-
Steele was paid $160k by Fusion GPS for his Investigation

damn. that's 34 times more than russia paid google for ads. and hey - they only paid facebook $100k. so between facebook and google we have $104.7k in spending that convinced the country hillary was a bitch. sounds like the russians got a bigger bang for their buck than hillary and the dems did.

damn. that's 34 times more than russia paid google for ads. and hey - they only paid facebook $100k. so between facebook and google we have $104.7k in spending that convinced the country hillary was a bitch. sounds like the russians got a bigger bang for their buck than hillary and the dems did.
AND OF COURSE Hillary's corrupt history, influence peddling, abandoning Americans to needlessly die at the hands of terrorists she and Barry helped take over their own nation, compromising our national security, rigging primaries, cheating in debates, stealing an unearned nomination, and running the worst campaign in US history (arrogantly skipping campaigning in entire states because she believed she had them won without visiting them) did nothing to convince Americans Hillary was a corrupt, criminal, elitist bitch not worth voting for.

I am sure it was the Russians, not Hillary screwing Sanders out of his nomination, that swayed Bernie supporters into voting for Trump...

:rolleyes:

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

View attachment 238085
Who cares what they found--the investigation isn't over.
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
They are still here. You are their dupes.
how do you stop them when we have free speech? we're just as capable of going to *their* groups and spreading dis-information. hell, alabama took on these tactics and used "Russia Methods" to beat moore.

still don't see anyone on the left upset about that.

*we the people* need to stop making idiots famous and giving them far more credit than they deserve.
Ignoring them is not going to work and I don't want them working hard to manipulate Americans into what they believe or who they vote for. We have enough Americans doing that.

Hillary and the DNC undeniably did more to affect / alter the 2016 Presidential Election, which should have been Sanders versus Trump, than the Russians ever did.

I see....so your stance is they're all guilty, but by degree , of which your metric pursuant to this is how effective they were.....

Kinda like being just a little pregnant my man.....

~S~

Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election and spent a whopping $4,700. LOL!

View attachment 238085
The Russians are still dressing up as Americans and spreading their ill will on American boards, like this one. And you don't care, do you? What in hell is wrong with you people? You say Democrats are unAmerican for not wanting a Wall, yet the Republicans are just as bad, closing their eyes to any thought of foreign influence in our elections.
how do you stop them when we have free speech? we're just as capable of going to *their* groups and spreading dis-information. hell, alabama took on these tactics and used "Russia Methods" to beat moore.

*we the people* need to stop making idiots famous and giving them far more credit than they deserve.
Ignoring them is not going to work and I don't want them working hard to manipulate Americans into what they believe or who they vote for. We have enough Americans doing that.
i don't want them to either as it's far too easy to do, getting us to hate each other. but as far as i know there is no law against lying in general like this. if there is then we go after the russians, cnn, fox, and many major outlets that also give partial stories or inflammatory ones just to keep us fighting.

and again - look at my new post, it was not about who was running it was pitting groups against each other. PLEASE feel free to dig into the facebook ads and show me which ones were VOTE TRUMP CAUSE HILLARY SUCKS!!! cause i saw a few of those yes, and a few going the other way to be honest. but 95% of the ads were only being divisive on social issues, not telling you who to vote for.

but again - feel free to show me the ads you speak of that were actually election focused. i just didn't see many and i spend a good full day looking through them one weekend long ago.

View attachment 238085

maybe we need better Americans.....~S~

Forum List

Back