4 Million doses in One Day !!!

...and you are?..... hahaha baaa-baaaaa
I wonder if you will think vaccines are that funny if-and-when you or one of your loved ones ends-up on the wrong side of a ventilator? :cuckoo:
lets put that another way:
"I wonder if you will think vaccines are that funny if-and-when you or one of your loved ones ends-up on the wrong side of a ventilator? "
because they received it? over 3000 deaths for people that have gotten "the shot" and died....your point is mute, unless you look at both sides, which you are not allowed to......baaa-baaaa
you, are the weirdo

I wonder if you will think vaccines are that funny if-and-when you or one of your loved ones ends-up on the wrong side of a ventilator? :cuckoo:
"I wonder if you will think vaccines are that funny if-and-when you or one of your loved ones ends-up on the wrong side of a ventilator? "
because they received it? over 3000 deaths for people that have gotten "the shot" and died....your point is mute, unless you look at both sides, which you are not allowed to......baaa-baaaa
you, are the weirdo
Nonsense.

You need to get out of your mother's basement more often.

over 3000 deaths for people that have gotten "the shot" and died
And you can document this?

I have an anti-vaxxer acquaintance. He swears the vaccine killed his mother in law. Of course she was cancer stage 4 and had recently refused any further treatment. That couldn't have had anything to do with her death...right?

Last edited:
This is why we elected Biden !

Great job Joe, you are doing exactly what you need to do.

1) Take covid seriously and use every resource available to distribute the vaccine as fast as possible
2) Pass essential covid relief to help all the struggling families
3) Job creation through an infrastructure bill that will create million of high paying jobs.

The results speak for themselves, covid is going bye bye, and jobs are growing and growing, with almost 1 mill created last month !! The majority of America believes !

Joe is crushing covid, and he is really ramping up the vaccine distribution. If Trump were president I doubt we would be doing 2 mill/day, and Trump would be blaming others, or making excuses for his failure.

The same brainiac who forced J& J and Astra Zeneca to share a facility that mixed their vaccines causing over 15 million doses to have to be pulled and thrown away? And which honest Abe decided to tell the public it was only a wrong dose amount that was the cause of the recall of vaccines?
=now people mistrust the vaccine more then ever from the lack of transparency and all the lying.

Of course they mistrust because know:
Anyone vaccinated will die within 1 or 2 years

death-2026312_1280.png
Got a link?

You believe these retards who conflated a global death total for a vaccine that's not approved in the USA. Globally 673 million have been vaccinated and only 132 million contracted covid, yet 2,860,000 have died of Covid-19 but only 3,964 by vaccine.

Last edited:

I have an anti-vaxxer acquaintance. He swears the vaccine killed his mother in law. Of course she was cancer stage 4 and had recently refused any further treatment. That couldn't have had anything to do with her death...right?
not according to the demonRATS...she died from the chinese flu

you, are the weirdo
Nonsense.

You need to get out of your mother's basement more often.
im not a demonRAT shit stain....i dont hide

76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.
and??????????????????????
i KNEW 2 people that were in great health that did receive "the shot"....they have both passed....
Horse shit
the only horse shit is in your head. you really are a fucking retard for doubting

76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.
i KNEW 2 people that were in great health that did receive "the shot"....they have both passed....
Horse shit
the only horse shit is in your head. you really are a fucking retard for doubting
Then post a link asshole

She DIED...because cancer took her you fucking moron

You are a dishonest liar! Democrats aren't fudging Covid death tolls. The CDC is not blaming all other causes of death on Covid-19 or the total rate of death from all causes wouldn't have shot up!
CDC Covid Deaths.png

You are a dishonest liar! Democrats aren't fudging Covid death tolls. The CDC is not blaming all other causes of death on Covid-19 or the total rate of death from all causes wouldn't have shot up!
View attachment 476687
Yup. Three distinct waves of COVID deaths

View attachment 476687
they did when TRUMP was in DC, you moron thats why its so high of a count.....you are the 1 in denial...Boo-Hoo

View attachment 476687
Yup. Three distinct waves of COVID deaths
baaaa-baaaaa-baaaa-baaaa

She DIED...because cancer took her you fucking moron
i see, xiden in DC, means just chinese flu being counted---TRUMP in DC, everything was due to the chinese flu....you are a retard
baaaaa-baaaaa-baaaaa

Horse shit
Then post a link asshole
post a link of 2 local deaths? if you find time 2-day, target has a special on brains.....you should look into it,
SHIT STAIN

Forum List

Back