40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

Then it must be about 60% now after all the whinning... I mean winning he has done. Didn't he repeal and replace Obamacare?
Get the wall built?
Start the infrastructure projects?

List all those embarrassments...
Still not following the news I see. You always punk yourself.
Because you're too much of a moron to use Google?
You think you're anything more for me than a punching bag?
Trump has become the country's punching bag.
Yes, I see everyone here has abandoned Trump...not.
We call your group the deplorables
And we don't care...we won.

The only shit who favor trumps impeachment are the lying liberal scum that are going to jail because his administration is going to investigate all of their criminal unconstitutional and treasonous activity. There is NO poll of the American people. It is a complete lie and a complete fabrication to say there is. Another BS stream from the vomit spewer.
The only shit who favor trumps impeachment are the lying liberal scum that are going to jail because his administration is going to investigate all of their criminal unconstitutional and treasonous activity. There is NO poll of the American people. It is a complete lie and a complete fabrication to say there is. Another BS stream from the vomit spewer.
Keep telling yourself that. That PPP only polled liberals. What are the odds only liberals answered the phone?
Face it. You're fucked. With him cuddling Nazis while every honorable person came out directly taking them on... that opened America's eyes even more to the dunce.

You have got to be the dumbest person on earth, or just a complete zombie. It does not matter who the hell you polled if you polled 100000 people in this country and 40 % of them said exactly what your stupid ass posted it would be absolutely worthless and the only thing you could post with any possible truth would be 40 % of the people we polled told us that they favored Trumps impeachment. That would mean that there is a large probability that the 60% the majority said NO so what is your stupid point it means you lose again.

52% of Americans want Obama back over Trump.
This is a deplorable's nightmare.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people either.

Please run Michelle....

We'd see how bad they want them back.
Michelle says she has no interest in running. You do know she has double the approval rating as your Comrade don't you?

Until she runs.

You really think if there was a good chance she'd win....she would not run ?

You can bet hubby would love to safe his miserable legacy.
Such a miserable legacy that over half the country wants him back.
Boo ya!
The welfare recipients?
Apparently.
Yeah only welfare recipients were polled. You came back to fling that bag of feces?
Really?

Keep telling yourself that. That PPP only polled liberals. What are the odds only liberals answered the phone?
Face it. You're fucked. With him cuddling Nazis while every honorable person came out directly taking them on... that opened America's eyes even more to the dunce.

You have got to be the dumbest person on earth, or just a complete zombie. It does not matter who the hell you polled if you polled 100000 people in this country and 40 % of them said exactly what your stupid ass posted it would be absolutely worthless and the only thing you could post with any possible truth would be 40 % of the people we polled told us that they favored Trumps impeachment. That would mean that there is a large probability that the 60% the majority said NO so what is your stupid point it means you lose again.
Moron didn't read the poll. Lol
Did you read that 52% of Americans want Obama back?
You now going to say 52% of people are liberals?

Please run Michelle....

We'd see how bad they want them back.
Michelle says she has no interest in running. You do know she has double the approval rating as your Comrade don't you?

Until she runs.

Boo ya!
The welfare recipients?
Apparently.
Yeah only welfare recipients were polled. You came back to fling that bag of feces?
Really?
The major voting block for Hillary came from LA.

All I can hear in my ears listening to these butt hurt comments isElvis' song " IM ALL SHOOK UP."

Until she runs.

Boo ya!
The welfare recipients?
Apparently.
Really?
Running away from your asinine comment that only welfare recipients were polled.... to infer only people fromLA were pollled?
You're on the same losing streak asTrump.

Until she runs.

Boo ya!
The welfare recipients?
Apparently.
Really?
Running away from your asinine comment that only welfare recipients were polled.... to infer only people fromLA were pollled?
You're on the same losing streak asTrump.
I would assert that over 70% of people who answer the phone are on welfare, retired and bored or low IQ housewives who take 15 minutes away from watching morning shows such as The View.

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
Over 60% thought OJ was guilty. Even more believe it now. While that's interesting, it doesn't mean anything in a court of law or, in the case of Trump, impeachment.

Most Black People Now Think O.J. Was Guilty
bialik-oj-11.png

Now that you're back how bout that list of Trump legislative accomplishments.

Still not following the news I see. You always punk yourself.
Think lightning strikes 2x in the same place?? How many mistakes can you republicans make??

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump
Over 60% thought OJ was guilty. Even more believe it now. While that's interesting, it doesn't mean anything in a court of law or, in the case of Trump, impeachment.
Ya think when Mueller hands out those indictments his impeachment numbers will drop? Lol

Think lightning strikes 2x in the same place?? How many mistakes can you republicans make??
As many as Democrats make.

Forum List

Back