43% of GOP wants military overthrow instead of elections

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
43% Of GOP Say No To Elections, Yes To Military Overthrow

September 13, 2015Nathaniel Downes US

An American Military Coup D’etat.

Ever since the plot to overthrow the US government by wealthy businesspeople was exposed in 1934, the very idea of a military coup d’état is a popular one for our agencies to use against foreign lands. While our success rate has been mixed, we continue to overthrow governments across the world. Recent polls however indicate that what our intelligence and military services view as good for other democracies is acceptable to a sizable portion of the Republican Party.

Damn traitors and the RWs who meekly follow their every whim.

10011589_962816587079240_1304242723210734461_o_zps1583ee58.jpg

Wow, is it necessary to repeat this header just because the Lefties here got smooshed to a bloody pulp in the first run?

Oh, and Luddly? Keep in mind that the person behind Lincoln was a Democrat.

Just sayin'.

Hardly surprising, they should be careful what they wish for, no military coup has ever resulted in more freedom for anyone and very few ever peacefully gave up power for a genuine non-rigged elected government.

Birthers like you would go down first. :D

If you know anything about the common man in this nation, don't wish for such nonsense. Such a dust-up would make Antietam look like an American Girl picnic.
You think such a power grab would just let you people be? Shit no, the Army would show up at your door and they would have your guns. The first thing a military government does is take control of all weapons in private hands, again, be careful what you wish for.

If you know anything about the common man in this nation, don't wish for such nonsense. Such a dust-up would make Antietam look like an American Girl picnic.
You think such a power grab would just let you people be? Shit no, the Army would show up at your door and they would have your guns. The first thing a military government does is take control of all weapons in private hands, again, be careful what you wish for.

I am not wishing for it, and I have no guns.

A big bright light came and took them all away.

Yes, quoting what the Nazi, and Communists do is so telling on your thought process! Heil Obuma!

Any one of these tough talkers would die in the swamps I go to just to have fun.
...any skunk apes around where you are swamping?
Haven't seen any but I worry more about the cotton-mouths, gators, bears and the stray pot-growing hillbilly. Just last week-end I was twenty miles up the swamp, alone and way out of cell range, seen grown men freak the fuck out just being there.

Yes, quoting what the Nazi, and Communists do is so telling on your thought process! Heil Obuma!
We (the US) sponsored military coups in enough third-world countries to know the SOP by now. It was all in the name of defeating communism through proxy war as you well know but what they got was probably a lot worse than what would have been.

Any one of these tough talkers would die in the swamps I go to just to have fun.
...any skunk apes around where you are swamping?
Haven't seen any but I worry more about the cotton-mouths, gators, bears and the stray pot-growing hillbilly. Just last week-end I was twenty miles up the swamp, alone and way out of cell range, seen grown men freak the fuck out just being there.

Why go there?

There's no bars or entertainment.

Forum List

Back