44% of 1,000 voters believe our government is controlled by a secret Cabal

I guess you "deniers" never heard tell of the US Chamber of Commerce......There's a reason they have a presence in every county in the land. ;)

They're great, aren't they? Very helpful. Have you ever dealt with them?

They're great, aren't they? Very helpful. Have you ever dealt with them?
A bigger bunch of money grubbers you have never seen.....But I guess you know that.

I always vote against the slate of local hopefuls they support.....Can't say about the dems but the USCoC is where the gop gets it's marching orders from and it's been that way for a very long time.

What about the illuminati and the international Jew? Did you forget that conspiracy?
the illuminati no longer rules the world. the Cabal rules now. there is no Jewish conspiracy. Two Reptilians rule the world.

Last edited:
Although I wouldn't use the word controlled, necessarily, I would say it is certainly influenced greatly.

The greater the wealth the greater the influence and the greater the influence, the greater the power. this is a global phenomenon.

Last edited:
What about the illuminati and the international Jew? Did you forget that conspiracy?
Yeah...

And let's not forget the Big Bad Wolf and the monster under the bed, while we're at it.

Gad, these conspiracy kooks will believe anything.

Forum List

Back