44 sworn in to 2nd- term twelve minutes ago

Come on people we should all be cheering

7.8% unemployment, trillions more in dept, a new monster Government program coming we will be fined for not contributing to it..

WHAT THE HELL...ALL HALE THE DEAR LEADER SECOND CROWNING

A huge majority? not even close A majority yes but in no way a huge majority.
Hell obama 2008 got more votes than obama 2012.

5 million voters and over a hundred electoral votes

A major butt kicking

I think you can't do math look at Cyndies signature.

Was it close? :rolleyes: Republicans even lost seats in both the senate & the house as well. You were saying?

9XDIQWY.png

Come on people we should all be cheering

7.8% unemployment, trillions more in dept, a new monster Government program coming we will be fined for not contributing to it..

WHAT THE HELL...ALL HALE THE DEAR LEADER SECOND CROWNING

As it should be :thup:

I love to see the gloating by people who prize style over substance. Everybody dance now. :dance:

But it’s troubling to see the disgruntlement by people who prize partisanism over responsible governance. That’s nothing to dance about.

Yeah, Obama's disgruntlement bothers me too. If he wanted something else, he shouldn't have been so divisive. :thup:

Exactly, but as we see in this tread his supporters want him to be a bigger ass.

Don't be so sure...

I expect Donald Trump to barge in at any minute with proof that Obama is not an American

What good would that do? You and all of the other osama asslicks could watch him screw a little mexican boy in the ass while snorting heroin and smoking crack and you would make up excuses to cover up everything he's done and somehow make it for the poor children of America. He's a hack and you people are naive brainless zombies.

Ok so what we have known that was going to happen for a few months now I'm not going to have a all day celebration over nor am I going to go into a major depression over it either.

Obama Oath Of Office: President Has Quiet Swearing-In Ceremony At White House
President Barack Obama has been sworn in to his second term in office.

During a quiet ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Obama took the official oath of office at approximately 11:55 a.m. Obama's family attended, along with several members of the media.

he will be sworn in on a business day tomorrow as well

The Founding Fathers mourn.

:lmao:

Congratulations, Mr. President.

While we can all celebrate that President Obama won over the blatant corruption and dishonesty of his opponent, we can all be very grateful that our "imperfect experiment" gives us this peaceful continuation of the will of the majority.

Wow......

May God help the United States Of America.

While we can all celebrate that President Obama won over the blatant corruption and dishonesty of his opponent, we can all be very grateful that our "imperfect experiment" gives us this peaceful continuation of the will of the majority.

Wow......

Keep religion out of politics.

I think you can't do math look at Cyndies signature.

Was it close? :rolleyes: Republicans even lost seats in both the senate & the house as well. You were saying?

9XDIQWY.png

I don't know you tell me

sigpic24278_7.gif

It's not the five million votes right winger said nor is it a large majority.

ummmm..... as long as were on the topic of popular votes bigreb, which don't decide Presidential elections even though Obama had a 3.5 million vote lead, what was the popular vote count in 2000 :) (its on wiki ;) )

Last edited:

Wow......

Keep religion out of politics.

Sure. Obama swears on the Bible. Then lies from both sides of his mouth. Yep. Keeping "religion"'out of politics.

Again, may God have mercy on the United States of America.

Forum List

Back