47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Ah, a mind reader. Neat.

No, I just offered an obvious solution to the complaint. If I wanted the committee to hear my side of the story, I would contact them and offer to testify under oath.

That's what we do in Normal World.
In the normal world, you would realize that what you present is worthless and unwanted. You are less than unimportant to them. Worthless, in fact.

Have you paid any attention over the last year and a half to reports from the committee?

If I tried, I could find links from both sides, which proves nothing. Their actions, however, do. Should be obvious even to someone such as you.

Except that this committee has constantly refused their free testimony, preferring to allow only that which they approve of. With that history, do you really believe they would allow it now?
You don't know what the hell you're yapping about.

Keep posting dumb shit.

First, I didn't say they have no evidence. I said I'm not on the committee.

Second, I was responding to someone who was whining that these people aren't being heard.

I'm tired of explaining the obvious.
But you think they have evidence why?

Did Biden win or not?

We will never know.

Literally, never.

It is impossible for us to ever know, because there is no chain of custody for ANY of the votes from the 2020 election.

You can assert all you want, but it doesn't change the fact. You don't know, and you will NEVER know. At this moment, your acceptance of President Biden is an article of faith

So where the fuck are those documents, I wonder.

We know the rubes couldn't care less, or at least that's what they're pretending.

Even though I know this con man is capable of anything, I'm trying to assume that those documents are safe.

My votes against this menace have never been more justified. What a fucking disgrace.
They are waiting until the next election when Trump gets back in and he gets rid of the Dem useful idiots in the Justice Dept...patience and time; time and patience. Or when the House turns Pubby maybe?? lol

Maybe they were always empty???

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Greg

2000 mules proves election fraud
On a small scale. Not enough to account for 7 million votes. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Here's a heads up. There isn't just one way to cheat, there are many.

You know what they say on Wall Street: "diversify!"

You dipshit. The claim the election was rigged is on your dumbass. You need to prove it. Jesus. Prove you’re not in a dream dipshit. You can’t.
It doesn't matter at this point. What's past is past. It's unrecoverable, unfixable.

What we can do is fix the FUTURE.

And, starting in about 57 days, we will

On a small scale. Not enough to account for 7 million votes. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Here's a heads up. There isn't just one way to cheat, there are many.

You know what they say on Wall Street: "diversify!"
Never said that was all, just what was captured on video and cell phone evidence. The machines are needed for the rest

Never said that was all, just what was captured on video and cell phone evidence. The machines are needed for the rest
(puts on red hat)

Follow my logic here. If you're the tech exec from Dominion who got busted saying he was going to take down Trump, you're not going to use your own technology. No, you're going to use someone else's technology, that way you have deniability and someone to blame.

Dominion is in the business of voting machines, but they're not necessarily in the business of scanning machines. They'll interface with them, and lots of States use other peoples' machines.

If I were the Dominion guy, I'd find a vulnerability in the scanning process and exploit it. I'll bet anyone ten bucks right now that's what the voting glitches were about.

Then why the whining? I provided a clear and direct answer to a clear and direct question.

Obviously my answer was triggering. My apologies.
You provided a biased answer serving only your own purposes, Nothing more. Just as would be expected from a swamp wannabe.

The only obvious thing here is your hate.

Forum List

Back