47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

(puts on red hat)

Follow my logic here. If you're the tech exec from Dominion who got busted saying he was going to take down Trump, you're not going to use your own technology. No, you're going to use someone else's technology, that way you have deniability and someone to blame.

Dominion is in the business of voting machines, but they're not necessarily in the business of scanning machines. They'll interface with them, and lots of States use other peoples' machines.

If I were the Dominion guy, I'd find a vulnerability in the scanning process and exploit it. I'll bet anyone ten bucks right now that's what the voting glitches were about.
Their voting machines were proven unreliable

(puts on red hat)

Follow my logic here. If you're the tech exec from Dominion who got busted saying he was going to take down Trump, you're not going to use your own technology. No, you're going to use someone else's technology, that way you have deniability and someone to blame.

Dominion is in the business of voting machines, but they're not necessarily in the business of scanning machines. They'll interface with them, and lots of States use other peoples' machines.

If I were the Dominion guy, I'd find a vulnerability in the scanning process and exploit it. I'll bet anyone ten bucks right now that's what the voting glitches were about.
So how's that Dominion lawsuit going?

Last edited:
Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

They are Crossfire Hurricane docs ninny.....lolol.They were declassified already.......Har.........Har

So nothing of fact can you counter with. That’s the truth
I like how you Trump worshipers demand proof from everyone except him & you suck up every lie he's ever told as if it was handed down from heaven.

They are Crossfire Hurricane docs ninny.....lolol.They were declassified already.......Har.........Har
He supposedly declassified SOME redacted Crossfire Hurrican docs...

But there were thousands of pages of OTHER highly sensitive foreign intell, nuclear, human intell docs recovered from MaL and many more haven't been found..(those empty folders)

Just hiding the Hunter Story was a voting scam Dr Lesh. In and of itself.

Wait until you and Dr Fauci are so humiliated with your fucking Covid horse shit
You quoted me asking for a link to "scanning machines had a 60% rejection rate

Are you drunk?

He supposedly declassified SOME redacted Crossfire Hurrican docs...

But there were thousands of pages of OTHER highly sensitive foreign intell, nuclear, human intell docs recovered from MaL and many more haven't been found..(those empty folders)
LOLOL..................Just wait until those Crossfire come out. This is the reason for the raid.....lololol

Nuclear???...He knew another countries capabilities....He was going to sell them???...SS guarding them.....lol

LOLOL..................Just wait until those Crossfire come out. This is the reason for the raid.....lololol

Nuclear???...He knew another countries capabilities....He was going to sell them???...SS guarding them.....lol
Put down the bottle and step away from the computer

I like how you Trump worshipers demand proof from everyone except him & you suck up every lie he's ever told as if it was handed down from heaven.
He’s done nothing I need to see from him. You are the accuser

Forum List

Back