47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

You truly are a moron. Look up the definition of censorship and not the one your masters make up.

Having information and choosing not to make it public for your own gain is the fact of censorship. You brain must be censored to not know this, or you are intentionally not admitting a fact, which goes right along with what you and yours always do. Part of the reason you lose so much, the public sees right thru your BS.

No, it's not. It's making an editorial decision. There are a lot of thing I'd LIKE to say, but I don't say them. Why? Sometimes it's in bad taste. Sometimes I'm not sure it's true. Sometimes it's against USMB Rules.

FOr instance, USMB will delete posts if they say certain things. That's not censorship, that's a message board having rules.

That's different than the government deciding you can't say something. Trump pushed some disinformation from a fake laptop. Most media companies decided they weren't going to talk about them INCLUDING Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.

No, it's not. It's making an editorial decision. There are a lot of thing I'd LIKE to say, but I don't say them. Why? Sometimes it's in bad taste. Sometimes I'm not sure it's true. Sometimes it's against USMB Rules.

FOr instance, USMB will delete posts if they say certain things. That's not censorship, that's a message board having rules.

That's different than the government deciding you can't say something. Trump pushed some disinformation from a fake laptop. Most media companies decided they weren't going to talk about them INCLUDING Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.
You are so full of it. Even your supposed examples have censorship in them.

You don't say certain things because they are false opinions and you would get called out on all of them.

As for bad taste, you are a democrat so that argument is already settled, your beliefs in politics are based in bad taste and you continue the trend.

And yes, deleting messages on a board is a type of censorship based on arbitrary rules and enforced on a whim.

Call it anything else and it is still censorship, denying people the access to information for one's own gain.

If you still can't understand this, then you are the problem.

You are so full of it. Even your supposed examples have censorship in them.

You don't say certain things because they are false opinions and you would get called out on all of them.

As for bad taste, you are a democrat so that argument is already settled, your beliefs in politics are based in bad taste and you continue the trend.

And yes, deleting messages on a board is a type of censorship based on arbitrary rules and enforced on a whim.

Call it anything else and it is still censorship, denying people the access to information for one's own gain.

If you still can't understand this, then you are the problem.

Hey, I got one of my posts pulled this morning.

Even though in the same thread, there was MUCH worse behavior in terms of personal attacks.

(The idea is, you do the nasty stuff in a thread later when the mods aren't paying attention anymore...that's the trick.)

Point is though, I don't own USMB. I'm a guest here. I have to follow their rules. Just like when I go to a friend's house for dinner, I don't tell dirty jokes in front of their kids.

That's not censorship. That's making a tradeoff. If I don't like USMB or Facebook's rules, then I shouldn't post there.

why doesnt the 2000 mules people provide evidence?
These people provide tons of evidence. The problem is, in MAGA world, the evidence doesn't need to stand up to scrutiny because they'll believe it WITHOUT scrutiny.

When they get into court with their "evidence", when it actually has to withstand scrutiny, they get laughed out and/or threatened with sanctions for presenting shit evidence. Including from Trump-appointed judges.

Quantity over quality. That's good enough for them.

Hey, I got one of my posts pulled this morning.

Even though in the same thread, there was MUCH worse behavior in terms of personal attacks.

(The idea is, you do the nasty stuff in a thread later when the mods aren't paying attention anymore...that's the trick.)

Point is though, I don't own USMB. I'm a guest here. I have to follow their rules. Just like when I go to a friend's house for dinner, I don't tell dirty jokes in front of their kids.

That's not censorship. That's making a tradeoff. If I don't like USMB or Facebook's rules, then I shouldn't post there.
You are really squirming to try to justify your stupid statement, redefine terms just like a totalitarian you want to be.

BTW, you obviously do not feel that you have to follow rules since you claim a post of yours was pulled. You just insist that others be censored to make yourself feel better and on your own definition of censorship.

Lying hypocrite much?

These people provide tons of evidence. The problem is, in MAGA world, the evidence doesn't need to stand up to scrutiny because they'll believe it WITHOUT scrutiny.

When they get into court with their "evidence", when it actually has to withstand scrutiny, they get laughed out and/or threatened with sanctions for presenting shit evidence. Including from Trump-appointed judges.

Quantity over quality. That's good enough for them.
I think that you should apply your argument to the democrats and their BS J6 committee, especially since those accused are not allow to defend themselves or even ask questions.

I think that you should apply your argument to the democrats and their BS J6 committee, especially since those accused are not allow to defend themselves or even ask questions.
Here's an idea: How about they contact the committee and come on in for a chat? They'll be able to say whatever they want, and they'll even be able to do it while under oath. Then they can tell the public what they said.

Seems like a win/win to me!

Here's an idea: How about they contact the committee and come on in for a chat? They'll be able to say whatever they want, and they'll even be able to do it while under oath. Then they can tell the public what they said.

Why, got evidence of anything?

Except that this committee has constantly refused their free testimony, preferring to allow only that which they approve of. With that history, do you really believe they would allow it now?

Forum List

Back