4th Of July Weekend Coming Up.Will There Be "New Flag Displaying & Restriction Rules" This Weekend?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:
You're trying to wrestle away the dumbest person on the entire internet award away from Staph, aren't you?

You are free to fly whatever flags you want to fly drama queen. Nothing has happened to suggest otherwise.
including the Confederate Flag? lets just wait and see how many of us tell the democrats what they can do with their opinions on the confederate flag, i hope anyone who has a confederate flag displays it all next weekend.

whats Hillary going to do? send out "Flag Czars" all over the south?

You are free to fly whatever flags you want to fly drama queen. Nothing has happened to suggest otherwise.
including the Confederate Flag? lets just wait and see how many of us tell the democrats what they can do with their opinions on the confederate flag, i hope anyone who has a confederate flag displays it all next weekend.
Yup, you are permitted to fly the confederate flag, especially in the south. The government will take no action. If you are stupid enough and a big enough asshole to fly it where it insults and offends others, that is the price of being insulting and offensive. Reap what you sow.

You're trying to wrestle away the dumbest person on the entire internet award away from Staph, aren't you?

Rexx + Steph = one full wit.

No, It will stay in storage to keep it new...

Next we are going to ban middle-aged fat guys from participating in Civil War re-enactments.

Please.

dont people also make it look like they painted the front half of their roof (not sure how they do it) resembling either flag?

dont people also make it look like they painted the front half of their roof (not sure how they do it) resembling either flag?
how about fireworks? I really love those "Confederate M-80's"

Tampax is coming out with a new line of tampons for the 4th of July...

...blue and white.

Hillary is probably already getting her "Flag Czars" ready to go next weekend. But its ok for her to accept bribes from our enemies.

Rexx + Steph = one full wit.
Make that one full nitwit and I might agree with you.

Nah, racist redneck dummies can still wave their racist flags. But their flag might not fly on Government grounds anymore. Oh well, the racist camo-wearing sister-fuckers can't have it all. That's life.

Forum List

Back