🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4yr old Black Lives don't matter

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Mother of the century award. "Fiancee" of the year award goes to these two.
When that little girl asks for her bike I began to tear up?

Rumor has it.........She is speaking at DNC, how appropriate.
Recently on the "view"..... Land O' Goshen!

Take the Child away...........take the next one away, if it survives the Scotch and dope.

Okay yeah I feel slighted I start a thread and nothing happen, my 3600 post becomes nothing but bump Other people start threads and they go on for years millions and millions post and I can't even get one? I guess I'll use this Google Talk Type Here And get my money's worth for old number 3600 I'm going to get a keyboard someday and come after you Yeah you know who you are New America Hazel Roslyn loving me illegal immigrant promoting Sanctuaries left-leaning commie pinko You hating cop hitting family hating Church killersFamily Matters For Daddy's mommy's Muslims illegals Isis Murdering done bashing done grabbing gun control Animal ControlYou all make me sick with your Muslim loving Your turban wearing cotton topped Jokers and unions and teachers and Democrats and rhinos Winos and rhinosOh yes if I stay on the board I will come for you with a keyboard And it will be ugly You will not be safeDon't think this is summer Dark fish sticks Airstream story this is real life out here Is 214-1215 That's how I'm going to live it There's going to be no Safe Haven Mortuary You don't get in my truck and I don't get any regrets no more I'll stay down here in my ownMaybe that's enough for now I just realize I can post anything I want in here this is my friend I don't know You don't like it stay out of it stay up there with your hands and you never will be I'll be down here in the muck Where my people areI thought it important to watch this girl story since she's going to hang a cop up in Minnesota but you people don't care if you don't care don't care don't care You make me crazy angry And I hate everyone of you

Okay yeah I feel slighted I start a thread and nothing happen, my 3600 post becomes nothing but bump Other people start threads and they go on for years millions and millions post and I can't even get one? I guess I'll use this Google Talk Type Here And get my money's worth for old number 3600 I'm going to get a keyboard someday and come after you Yeah you know who you are New America Hazel Roslyn loving me illegal immigrant promoting Sanctuaries left-leaning commie pinko You hating cop hitting family hating Church killersFamily Matters For Daddy's mommy's Muslims illegals Isis Murdering done bashing done grabbing gun control Animal ControlYou all make me sick with your Muslim loving Your turban wearing cotton topped Jokers and unions and teachers and Democrats and rhinos Winos and rhinosOh yes if I stay on the board I will come for you with a keyboard And it will be ugly You will not be safeDon't think this is summer Dark fish sticks Airstream story this is real life out here Is 214-1215 That's how I'm going to live it There's going to be no Safe Haven Mortuary You don't get in my truck and I don't get any regrets no more I'll stay down here in my ownMaybe that's enough for now I just realize I can post anything I want in here this is my friend I don't know You don't like it stay out of it stay up there with your hands and you never will be I'll be down here in the muck Where my people areI thought it important to watch this girl story since she's going to hang a cop up in Minnesota but you people don't care if you don't care don't care don't care You make me crazy angry And I hate everyone of you
Dude you are insane and if Homeland security is real, your white ass need monitoring....FBI, CIA are you listening...this mf' is cra cra!!

Maybe? I saw an episode of old TV show "that's Incredible" recently. They had on a mexiCan that was an Only child AND an American afriCan young male with Car Insurance paid up to date!

That's right......dis is my thread. I post what I want down here. Thanks to grampy and tigger for popping in.....

Still no money down in here Still nobody cares about my topic to steal my post Nobody would tiger and maybe an old grandma or something stop by old ladies Nothing just nothing Okay well then we'll talk anyway the Avatar you ask Good question Yeah this particular gentleman Had evidently fired three warning shots in a road rage incident he got away and he wasn't caught Until later he was arrested for something else and having to be put in the same jail cell with the guy that he had fired at Who was in there and another warrant And not clear whether he called the police on theOn the freeway shooter in the road rage incident But they made up in the jail they didn't get in a fight But somehow the guy Ratted him out Despite the old rule snitches get stitches he decided to go ahead with it so this guy ended up on the front page of the newspaperWith a couple second charges added to him I thought it was interesting so I admit I cut and pasted his pic I'll change it soon maybe I won't Kind of grown fond of the poor guy Well that's enough for now consider yourself pumped Buffalo BumpI've taken kindly to posting old songs that come to mind now and then Especially since the Bulldog had me laughing for close to 345 hours half a day When he posted Disco Inferno burn baby burn baby burn baby burn In another thread and I could not stop laughing so now I feel something more serious Toodaloo

Dude you are insane and if Homeland security is real, your white ass need monitoring....FBI, CIA are you listening...this mf' is cra cra!!
Irony is the FBI probably had to edit this post

Still no money down in here Still nobody cares about my topic to steal my post Nobody would tiger and maybe an old grandma or something stop by old ladies Nothing just nothing Okay well then we'll talk anyway the Avatar you ask Good question Yeah this particular gentleman Had evidently fired three warning shots in a road rage incident he got away and he wasn't caught Until later he was arrested for something else and having to be put in the same jail cell with the guy that he had fired at Who was in there and another warrant And not clear whether he called the police on theOn the freeway shooter in the road rage incident But they made up in the jail they didn't get in a fight But somehow the guy Ratted him out Despite the old rule snitches get stitches he decided to go ahead with it so this guy ended up on the front page of the newspaperWith a couple second charges added to him I thought it was interesting so I admit I cut and pasted his pic I'll change it soon maybe I won't Kind of grown fond of the poor guy Well that's enough for now consider yourself pumped Buffalo BumpI've taken kindly to posting old songs that come to mind now and then Especially since the Bulldog had me laughing for close to 345 hours half a day When he posted Disco Inferno burn baby burn baby burn baby burn In another thread and I could not stop laughing so now I feel something more serious Toodaloo

Bitch, yous is one stupid white motherfucka....really you are.

Well I do another check and I don't see a whole lot of posting down in here I do think tiger for stopping by and Blasting me senseless with hatred again and again and again but that's okay it's expected Why am I getting no activity down here and let's see what could it be a few other people post a topic and it goes online I've already said that before I'm going to stop saying that more importantly why are Muslims now strapping bombs to 8 year old and 12 year old children and sending them into wedding parties That's about as low as you can go I mean really think about it An 8 year old kidSpace Yeah I'm using the Google type talk Academy Just to see how I can make it work It once in awhile it Miss understands me start a perfect tool Basically a robot But you didn't have these in the sixties Tiger has no idea Used to have to dial a phone with those old Round number thing is going to take forever for the zero to go all the way back to the resting spot If you had to dial 909 you might as well pull up a chair because you going to be there awhile Tiger I'm really not crazy like you think I started a thread I started a few threads and I don't get any action so I stop starting threads now I just use this one to vent to unload To go ahead check in once a week Just see how it's going down in here It's a lot better than typing with one finger trust me As for new Trump New Coke New Mexico New England New York There's nothing new Under the Sun Welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by tide Harley I got an old biker to stop To stop up in here

Blacks were liked better back in the day....now no one likes them...they do not even like themselves....but they are more than ready to sue over the death of one if they think they can get some money out of it....all the proof of what I say can be seen in Chicago.

The record breaking murders over labor day week-end in Chicago did provoke one major media outlet to do a report...it went on about 5 minutes and never mentioned blacks....if someone not familiar with the Chicago Situation had been watching they would have had no idea of who was killing who.,,,obviously the networkwas fearful of being accused of being waycist if they had identified the perps and the victims....thus the beat goes on.

I liked your statement "I grieve for my failed thread." That's funny : )

But what you posted in the OP was worth posting and far, far better and of value than 95% of this Tiggerred maniac's posts and rants. Obviously!

That woman was called out by her own mother as a narcissistic creep? Well, that is interesting. But black lives matters, they do not care about the behavior of their own. They are seeking to be the perpetual victims and want to be rewarded. They need to find someone to blame all the time.

Last edited:
I liked your statement "I grieve for my failed thread." That's funny : )

But what you posted in the OP was worth posting and far, far better and of value than 95% of this Tiggerred maniac's posts and rants. Obviously!

That woman was called out by her own mother as a narcissistic creep? Well, that is interesting. But black lives matters, they do not care about the behavior of their own. They are seeking to be the perpetual victims and want to be rewarded. They need to find someone to blame all the time.

If the feds ever wake up and understand an advanced civilization must have a servant class....(at least until robots are perfected) be they illegal mexicans or Negroes...we will never have a sane social policy.

We have to be able to compete with China otherwise we are doomed...China uses their labor force...aka everyone has to work there....no coddling of any group.

Not even to mention if there ever was a group in the entire history of the world that deserved to be 'coddled' it certainly was not negroes.

The bleeding heart liberals adopted the darkies....it gave them a fallacious feeling of moral superiorty...these morons actually believe they are morally superior to other whites...whilst they busily go about trying to bring down America.

We live in interesting times....drastic changes are coming about of varied sorts....there is certainly no guarantee this nation will survive them.....people make choices...those choices determine their future. hint..........if you want to survive...if you want Ameirica to thrive and survive...you best vote for folks who want to make Ameica strong, who want to treat working folks fair....who understand what made America Great and what is needed to make America Great Again. Nuff said...let folks concentrate on what I have written...do not distract them with garbage.

Mother of the century award. "Fiancee" of the year award goes to these two.
When that little girl asks for her bike I began to tear up?

Rumor has it.........She is speaking at DNC, how appropriate.
Recently on the "view"..... Land O' Goshen!

Take the Child away...........take the next one away, if it survives the Scotch and dope.

Clearly, the woman is a poor role model for parenting. Drinking alcohol and smoking pot while pregnant increases the likelihood of the newborn child being less intelligent, possibly even autistic. In the end, her kids will most likely become poster children for hood-rats. All that said.....the main issue was not really about her, but rather, about the shooting of the passenger in her car. He identified as having a CCW, informed the officer he was reaching for his wallet and was shot while retrieving it. Breaking this down, 90% of the population is right-handed, which means that his wallet was almost certainly in his right-hand back pocket. As he was almost certainly right-handed, his pistol would have been on his right side, as he would most likely draw from the right. Reaching for the wallet would have most likely exposed the pistol to the officer's view.
The officer seeing the pistol and the person reaching down, would have interpreted it as a threatening action and reacted accordingly. Was the officer right in what he did? No. If the individual's hand did not actually grasp the firearm, then he shouldn't have shot. He should have kept the firearm pointed at the individual while the individual retrieved his ID and CCW. Once obtained, he could have put his firearm away.

He identified as having a CCW,

Who says? She says? She can't be trusted. Did he have valid permit? to carry loaded gun driving around? I would need more information. Put your hands in the air and don't move ...... when officers coming with weapons trained on you. Riding in cars......101?

Capture.PNG

don't know how you people get colored text up in here! no offense using word colored.....damnation dont' want to live like this.

Capture.PNG

ahhhh.........haaa............just figured out how EDIT worked .............. open in new tab? WTH?

HOW you genius insert all them dancers and smilie dealybobs etc. I can't get no big font either. avatar checking too.

Attachments

• CqN-NoHWIAAY5AR.jpg
    CqN-NoHWIAAY5AR.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
tumblr_o46wfxSTR51rby04wo1_250.gif

I'm gonna make some of these saps a "special project"....yes sirree bob. Thats' exactly what I am going to do.....tee hee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back