5 and 6 year olds sneaking over the border

Of course the numbers in the country haven't gone down now have they, they still estimate 11 million, hasn't changed in 5 years. I guess you believe the unemployment numbers too. LMAO

The Obama/Dem immigration policy is simple. Kill jobs here and they will not come and leave as there is no work available.

:eusa_angel:

When Bush was in they estimated 20 million illegals, the numbers went down to 11 million with the anointing of the mulatto messiah, I guess that was one of his first miracles, making 9 million illegals vanish. Now they claim another 2 million gone with a secure border yet they estimate 11 million still here. Would that be another miracle?

I'll bet you enjoyed BushII claiming there was no way he could deport 20 million illegals and he wasn't going to try since they only got jobs Americans didn't want...

I just pray there is family waiting for these babies once they get here. There is a lot of hatred brewing here in America and it doesn't spare anyone, not even a 5 year old when they're of Mexican descent.

It's just too bad the Mexican government doesn't care about it's citizens either.

A corrupt Mexican Gov't is why they have been coming here for decades..............

Yet, the Gov't is part of the casualty rate...........Their forces are fighting the Cartels................

I have worked with a guy who was previously in the Mexican military whose Grand ma was shot as a warning to him for serving against the Cartels in the drug War.............

He's a great guy and worker, and now a legal citizen of the United States...........

Let me repeat that.............LEGAL...............Why was he able to do this when all the others can't.......

Some do not have the money.

The crime will still be there irregardless if it's legal or not as the drug users will lie, cheat, steal and kill to get their fix...............

I'm sorry, I don't believe I want to drive down the interstate looking at fields of weed instead of corn...............

Legalizing pot is not being done due to moral reasons. It is being done to get tax revenues out of it.

Do you really want our country to be like those countries whose primary cash crop is drugs.........After Pot, do you want it to include Poppy fields.......................

We should not correct the drug problem by making it legal to produce. That is surrendering to the problem.

Yes we should because making it illegal has not helped the problem one iota. That money that we use to incarcerate and prosecute drugs as well as the taxes from it can be used to fund rehab ceters, deug education and much more that actually DOES address the problem.

The idea that the crime would not lessen is also misplaced. The drugies will still commit whatever crimes they would have otherwise but those are not the crimes that make up the real problem. It is the dealers and traffickers that commit the major crimes – the murders and the like – to get the product to the street. It is a hard fact that such would be removed and we have very real evidence in prohibition to prove what happens.

How so many can completely ignore history and the lessons that it teaches us is beyond me. Drug laws do NOTHING what so ever to prevent drug abuse. I have lived in a drug user’s home and experienced the fallout from drug abuse. The one thing that I can say for certain is that the law never did us a single favor. It provided MUCH more harm than help.

I don’t really expect you to agree – for most this is simply a moral/emotional issue but I would implore you to look at this with an open mind as to how to actually dealt with drug abuse rather than try and punish such. The latter has been nothing short of a colossal failure for decades. It is high time we try another tactic, one way more focused on recognition, treatment, education and support for the family members stuck with abusers.

I have no problem with education and treatment options to get people off drugs............It is a different issue to start allowing CASH CROPS of drugs being grown legally in this country.

If you are Morally against the drug trade why would you basically lose your values or your beliefs to surrender to the thugs of drugs...............

And saying the crime is primarily just the drug lords is bogus in my opinion. Poor neighborhoods and user neighborhoods are rampant in crime. Hell we just had to move my mother n law out of the neighborhood due to the crime primarily by gangs and drug users................This after the neighbor was killed..............

Spare me it's just the dealers with the crime.........Most of the crime comes from those needing their next fix.

The majority of crimes and death in my area is from booze.

The Obama/Dem immigration policy is simple. Kill jobs here and they will not come and leave as there is no work available.

:eusa_angel:

When Bush was in they estimated 20 million illegals, the numbers went down to 11 million with the anointing of the mulatto messiah, I guess that was one of his first miracles, making 9 million illegals vanish. Now they claim another 2 million gone with a secure border yet they estimate 11 million still here. Would that be another miracle?

I'll bet you enjoyed BushII claiming there was no way he could deport 20 million illegals and he wasn't going to try since they only got jobs Americans didn't want...

Actually I haven't cared for the immigration policies of any president since Ike, he was the last one to take his oath seriously. And anyone who believes that old wives tale about job Americans won't do is nothing but a plain ole fool.

I'm sure those 5 and 6 year olds will be stealing American jobs. Um hm.
They are children, ferchrissakes. When did we, as human beings, stop caring about children fleeing for their lives, coming here alone? Their parents sent them so they could be safer. And yes..into the arms of any human being that has a heart that will make sure they ARE safe from rape, murder, drug cartels.

I don't know. I am really not surprised, but surprised at the same time at the closed hearts. They are CHILDREN. They have no place to go...except here, and hide, then maybe get picked up by pervs. No family. No anybody. Imagine YOUR six year old on such a trek.

Sigh.

They aren't sent by their parents like Moses sent down the Nile. They are sent to join parents who came here illegally already. Take the kids, find the parents and deport the lot of them. These children aren't fleeing for their lives. Mexico is not Zimbabwe.

Actually I haven't cared for the immigration policies of any president since Ike, he was the last one to take his oath seriously. And anyone who believes that old wives tale about job Americans won't do is nothing but a plain ole fool.

If there are jobs Americans won't do, take away the benefits until Americans decide to do them.

They are children, ferchrissakes. When did we, as human beings, stop caring about children fleeing for their lives, coming here alone? Their parents sent them so they could be safer. And yes..into the arms of any human being that has a heart that will make sure they ARE safe from rape, murder, drug cartels.

I don't know. I am really not surprised, but surprised at the same time at the closed hearts. They are CHILDREN. They have no place to go...except here, and hide, then maybe get picked up by pervs. No family. No anybody. Imagine YOUR six year old on such a trek.

Sigh.

No problem, Romney will send more troops to the Middle East to mediate the problem ON OUR BORDER!
Doesn't that make perfect sense?

Shitbag...Mexicans heard about the Dream Act and are now sending 18 year olds and younger to "AmeriKa" to become fake Americans with all the goodies that come with it.

Sigh.

The drug wars are taking their toll South of our border.........The last time I looked over 80,000 killed in about 9 years...............That's only looking at Mexico as I haven't looked into the other South American Countries.

The drug cartels have so much money that they hire their own private armies that are capable of fighting even the military in these regions.....................

What is the real waste, is that Mexico and others could be great places to visit and live if it were not the scumbag cartels and corrupt Gov'ts bought and paid for by the Cartels. Mexico has great beaches and energy resources............but low pay and no decent jobs.....................It is tragic............

However, we have a responsibility to our Nation to secure these borders to stop those cartels from coming here. Irregardless of the tragic issues ongoing down there.
Legalize and commercialize drugs.

No more financial incentive for cartels at all. Drug trade with Mexico collapses almost overnight.

That will leave us with a drug problem (that we have anyway) but not the murder and crime problem that comes with illegal trade.

The crime will still be there irregardless if it's legal or not as the drug users will lie, cheat, steal and kill to get their fix...............

I'm sorry, I don't believe I want to drive down the interstate looking at fields of weed instead of corn...............

Legalizing pot is not being done due to moral reasons. It is being done to get tax revenues out of it.

Do you really want our country to be like those countries whose primary cash crop is drugs.........After Pot, do you want it to include Poppy fields.......................

We should not correct the drug problem by making it legal to produce. That is surrendering to the problem.

when Alcohol and Cigarettes are made illegal.....i will agree with you,until then......

Yes we should because making it illegal has not helped the problem one iota. That money that we use to incarcerate and prosecute drugs as well as the taxes from it can be used to fund rehab ceters, deug education and much more that actually DOES address the problem.

The idea that the crime would not lessen is also misplaced. The drugies will still commit whatever crimes they would have otherwise but those are not the crimes that make up the real problem. It is the dealers and traffickers that commit the major crimes – the murders and the like – to get the product to the street. It is a hard fact that such would be removed and we have very real evidence in prohibition to prove what happens.

How so many can completely ignore history and the lessons that it teaches us is beyond me. Drug laws do NOTHING what so ever to prevent drug abuse. I have lived in a drug user’s home and experienced the fallout from drug abuse. The one thing that I can say for certain is that the law never did us a single favor. It provided MUCH more harm than help.

I don’t really expect you to agree – for most this is simply a moral/emotional issue but I would implore you to look at this with an open mind as to how to actually dealt with drug abuse rather than try and punish such. The latter has been nothing short of a colossal failure for decades. It is high time we try another tactic, one way more focused on recognition, treatment, education and support for the family members stuck with abusers.

I have no problem with education and treatment options to get people off drugs............It is a different issue to start allowing CASH CROPS of drugs being grown legally in this country.

If you are Morally against the drug trade why would you basically lose your values or your beliefs to surrender to the thugs of drugs...............

And saying the crime is primarily just the drug lords is bogus in my opinion. Poor neighborhoods and user neighborhoods are rampant in crime. Hell we just had to move my mother n law out of the neighborhood due to the crime primarily by gangs and drug users................This after the neighbor was killed..............

Spare me it's just the dealers with the crime.........Most of the crime comes from those needing their next fix.

It is a different issue to start allowing CASH CROPS of drugs being grown legally in this country.

we grow and distribute one of the most addictive and harmful cash crops now.....is that different?.....

Legalize and commercialize drugs.

No more financial incentive for cartels at all. Drug trade with Mexico collapses almost overnight.

That will leave us with a drug problem (that we have anyway) but not the murder and crime problem that comes with illegal trade.

when Alcohol and Cigarettes are made illegal.....i will agree with you,until then......
:eusa_shhh: Only state mandated and authorized ‘sins’ will be allowed or accepted.

Because that makes so much sense….

The drug wars are taking their toll South of our border.........The last time I looked over 80,000 killed in about 9 years...............That's only looking at Mexico as I haven't looked into the other South American Countries.

The drug cartels have so much money that they hire their own private armies that are capable of fighting even the military in these regions.....................

What is the real waste, is that Mexico and others could be great places to visit and live if it were not the scumbag cartels and corrupt Gov'ts bought and paid for by the Cartels. Mexico has great beaches and energy resources............but low pay and no decent jobs.....................It is tragic............

However, we have a responsibility to our Nation to secure these borders to stop those cartels from coming here. Irregardless of the tragic issues ongoing down there.

And in all the speeches regarding 'immigration reform', nary a word about how Mexico needs to get their shit together. Instead, the Mexican president is invited to give input into how we should handle all the illegals, namely helping Obama put ads on Mexican television encouraging more people to sneak through our borders. The Mexican government doesn't want to help their own people. They want to send them here because they know they'll get welfare and many will work for money under the table and send it back to Mexico. $4 billion is sent back annually by the illegal population here. The government there counts on that money, though doesn't seem to help their economy much.

If Obama wants to help these people, he needs to insist that Mexico step up to the plate and start dealing with their problems instead of expecting us to pick up the slack. It's out of hand and getting worse by the day.

The Mexican government is corrupt,

the Mexican government is Mexican

And in all the speeches regarding 'immigration reform', nary a word about how Mexico needs to get their shit together. Instead, the Mexican president is invited to give input into how we should handle all the illegals, namely helping Obama put ads on Mexican television encouraging more people to sneak through our borders. The Mexican government doesn't want to help their own people. They want to send them here because they know they'll get welfare and many will work for money under the table and send it back to Mexico. $4 billion is sent back annually by the illegal population here. The government there counts on that money, though doesn't seem to help their economy much.

If Obama wants to help these people, he needs to insist that Mexico step up to the plate and start dealing with their problems instead of expecting us to pick up the slack. It's out of hand and getting worse by the day.
He can insist until he turns blue and it will mean nothing.

The Mexican government’s problem with helping the people is not because the US president hasn’t insisted that they do so. The problem is they can’t. The government is virtually nonexistent there and completely impotent. What would be the point is demanding they do anything?

Forum List

Back